Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:36 am
Chris heard a new evil voice echoing through the halls. "Does anyone else hear thta..." she asked uneasily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 am
Seeing that one of his victims had been struck, Big 3 twisted the nightmare around, turning it into a horrifying, disturbing image of demented monsters and beasts attacking Chris. Then, he made Chris hear an eerie crying sound. He couldn't wait to see his victims reaction...  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:51 am
Chris looked around. "Seriously Does anyone else hear that?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 am
Hmm? What in the world? thought the confused Phantom. He followed the new evil essence to a man outside the mansion. He could feel the man making nightmares for one of the occupants. "WHY YOU MISERABLE INSECT!!" He yelled, furious at the unknown intruder. "YOU WILL NOT RUIN MY PLANS!! RISE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF DEATH MY MINIONS!!" Phantom shouted, causing the ground to rumble underneath him. Then a bunch of hands from zombies, skeletons, and ghosts, rose from the ground and awaited Phantoms orders.

"Hmm? Nice to see you again, it's been awhile since you appeared before me Hoshiro." said Blaze as calm as can be. "I still need to thank you for almost killing me with that electric shock."

(Hoshiro will not appear again, for he is a hallucination. Still need an idea for my dead powerful bad guy.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 am
Chris looked around confused. "I must be crazy but I am going to find whoever is doing that..." she sadi turning since no one seemed to be listening.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 am
His hands shot up above him and then circled out wide dropping to his sides. With no idea the interior of the building he teleported himself to the level above. He had no idea what would be there if anything. He appeared in the room his hands at his sides ready to draw if needed.  

flying_riceball

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 pm
Sirus got back on his feet as the horror passed. It must be targeting someone else, he thought. That was when he saw multiple wolves and demons circling Chris (hallucination). Sirus screamed at her "Look out!" and charged at the nearest monster slashing both swords.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm
CHris was scared as Sirius slashed right next to her. She saw nothing and backed away slowly a bit freaked.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 pm
Siegfried jolted up out of his spot, looking around at the madness going on. Chris and Sirus were attacking each other as if something was there, but he didnt see anything. Maybe it was a psychic attacker, or some kind of halogen. He brought his hand up to his mouth and covered it, thinking whatever the cause it was being inhaled or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm
Wondering what was with everyone, Angel started to read Chris's mind, and got thrown out. "I think i'll meditate." She said as she crossed her legs and rose in the air, eyes closed to think.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm
A sudden spike in energy appeared that alerted Esteban the minute it showed itself. "Now what," Esteban roared as he placed protective field around his body. He hadn't been in the necropolis more than an hour and now he already had a much fuller plate than he had anticipated. He hadn't expected this many people to show up, but then his future reading was never accurate, and to top it off, he already had 2 cretins to deal with, without the adding of a third, and he was still without his water abilities. "No more interruptions can be allowed. I will take care of this one myself. Rogi, strengthen the hold on the other power spike and prevent it from rising completely until I return." Esteban snapped his fingers and a wild fire burst into life beneath his feet and engulfed him in flame. As it died away, Esteban disappeared with it, leaving scorch marks on the floor.

Moments later a second wild fire burst into life on the roof of the mansion, behind what appeared to be an android. Esteban stepped forth from the flames, a fire burning in his scarlet eyes. "And what, pray tell, do you think you are doing to my mansion?" He took a step forward and flames burst from beneath his feet.

Rogi nodded and did as Esteban instructed, touching various runes on his arms and touching the floor beneath him. The power went straight to work at strengthening the seal that had been placed, by the angels barrier, and holding back the evil from fully materializing in the mortal plane. Funny, Esteban knew how to prevent demons and the undead from entering into mortal plane but yet he could not summon them forth as of yet. After he had finished applying his seal, he collapsed, succuming to the malevolent forces at work and slipped intoyet another horrible nightmare.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Siegfried watched as Esteban disappeared and Rogi did some rune magic mojo. Then Rogi fell, succumbing to another nightmare. Siegfried rushed over placing a hand on Rogi's body. What in the hell is going on, why are they all falling? Better question, why havent I?  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:32 pm
((also, I do have a solution for your dead bad guy problem. pm me))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Seeing Esteban appear on the roof, Phantom was loosing control over his human look, turning into what looked like a shade. His voice had also changed, sounding more like an otherworldly being more than a ghost. "I WILL NOT HAVE MY PLANS RUINED! NOW YOU WILL DIE!!!" as he sent his small army of undead to attack Esteban and the android.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 pm
Without so much as turning his head, Esteban waved his arm towards the puny undead army. As he did so, a wave of fire erupted and consumed the little army, leaving ashes in its wake. "Do NOT try my considerable patience."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games