Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:13 am
"Fight? Please you don't know a single jutsu. It would be like beating a baby with a bat. Fun to do, but does nothing. We will work on jutsu first, now watch me." Kiyoshi made a series of handseals "Lightning Clone." Electricty shot off his body formed a clone of him. "Now you're turn."

(2 posts: this means it takes 2 tries before you can sucessfully do the jutsu.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:17 am
(got it)
Zeno clicks his tongue. "Psshh, that's easy. I'll get it on the first try! Watch!!! LIGHTNING CLONE!" A poof of smoke appears beside him, but there's nothing there. "........You'll see! I'll get it this time!"  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am
Zeno forms the correct handseals. "Alright, don't underestimate me! Lightning Clone!" A burst of lightning seperates from Zeno and becomes an exact replica. "Alright I did it! What's the next jutsu? Bring it on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:25 am
Kiyoshi made another series of handseals. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)" String made of electricty came out of his his finger tips.

(2 posts)

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:28 am
"Seiteki Suji no Jutsu, huh? This'll be a breeze!" Zeno's hands rapidly form the seals, but to his discontent, little sparks fly from his fingernails and dissappear. "Dang it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am
Zeno sits and meditates his chakra. While humming, he performss the seals, and the strings form! "Alright, I'm getting pretty good, aren't I sensei?"  

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 am
"Pretty good, but don't get cocky." Kiyoshi made more seals. "Flickering Light Jutsu." His body flashed with a burst of light.

(2 post)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:39 am
"WAAH! Sensei! You turned into a walking lightbulb! Ah, never mind." Zeno performs the hand seals and shouts "Flickering light jutsu!" Unfortunately, light only shines from a couple of parts of his body. It's not very bright either. "Eh heh heh heh..." Zeno shrugs the failure off and smirks.  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:41 am
"Alright, let's finish this! FLICKERING LIGHT JUTSU!" Zeno's body begins flashing light, just as his sensei's had earlier. "ALRIGHT I DID IT! THANKS SENSEI! NOW CAN I FIGHT SOMEONE?HUH?!"Zeno shouts with more excitement than ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:45 am
"You could, but there is still one more jutsu. It optional, but you need to know it for jonin level jutsu. But it might kill you." Kiyoshi warned him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:48 am
Zeno gets his demon wind shuriken and twirls it around. "Heh, bring it. Anything to make me stronger." Zeno smirks once more and withdraws the Shuuriken.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:54 am
Zann walked to the academy, and nodded to Kiyoshi and Zeno as a greeting. More new shinobi...the village's getting quite popular these days. Secretly though, he thought Zeno was a bit too hot-headed for a shinobi, but he pushed his doubts away.  

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:58 am
Zeno notices the shinobi nodding to him and asks, "Sensei, do you know that guy?" Zeno gets stars in his eyes. "Is he here to fight me since you won't?! Tell me he is!" mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:59 am
"Yeah..." Kiyoshi made a series of handseals. "Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)" His body tthen had a electric current running all over him, constantly shocking him. However he was use to it so he didnt feel a thing. Kiyoshi then looked over at Zann. "You're not ready to fight him, he could take you out in a second." he then waved to Zann.

(2 post)

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:05 am
"....Dang, I really wanted to fight. cry Oh well. Let's try this jutsu.
!Teikou no Kuntou!" Zeno shouts as he performs the proper hand seals. But he only feels a surge of electricity surge through his body. ''Get it together Zeno. The quicker you learn this technique, the quicker you get to fight!'"Alright! One more go!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games