Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*the unlimited would you game*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
yeaaa...........
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
golddd.................. ^o^
46%
 46%  [ 18 ]
ok.....................
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 39

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:27 am
sometimes... but sometimes it distracts me as well.. coz i'll be tempted to read novels..

would you study with a group of friends?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:29 am
If it's at the library then yes, but if we do it at each other's houses we usually end up messing around and not doing any work. gonk

Would you have a sleepover revision session? I hear that's quite popular amongst american girls...  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:34 am
Hahaha.. yeah... usually ended up messing and playing around..

i think i wouldn't mind...

would you buy the new psp...? heard it's coming out...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:43 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:00 pm
i want to get ps3... but im not sure if i have time to play... a bit lazy too... lolz..

would you like to have a pet?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:08 pm
Yesh, I definitely want a cute kitten when I'm living by myself. 3nodding

Would you like a kitten? whee Nyo?  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:19 pm
yes.. heart
but i cant keep pets.. cry

would you buy a bunny?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:36 pm
Nah, bunnies aren't that great. I've had bunnies before and well, they're not smart enough. Plus the ones we had we didn't house train so they had to stay outside.

Would you buy a snake?  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:43 pm
((((;゜Д゜)))

never~

would you buy an iguana?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:53 pm
Nah, reptiles aren't my thing. Again I learnt this from experience. We had two tortoises, well one's still alive, but it's basically dead to me. And well, they're just SO boring. Stroking them isn't very nice as they have no fur and again, they're not as smart as cats and dogs so you can't really play with them.

Would you buy hamsters or rats?  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:01 pm
they are kinda like the same to me.. i used to own a hamster... but it got sick and my mum let it away..
then i had a bunny... my bunny was very clever... she would lick me when i put my finger in front of her mouth and at the same time do this stare face.. xDD
and she likes to scratch the balcony sliding door to get attention from us, to ask for food or just get into the house... she also knows where to pee and poo without toilet training... but i had to give her away ... crying coz mum wanted to move to australia and we couldnt keep it... v_v

would you buy a pet even if ur parents disallowed?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:10 pm
No, that would be silly. Where would I keep it? If I had my own house/flat then there's nothing they can do, but currently they do own the roof that covers my head. -sighs-

Smart rabbit. My ones were just stupid and then they ended up having lots of inbred offspring. Ah well... rolleyes

Would you let a pet sleep on your bed?  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:16 pm
well she's not that smart... she only knows where to poo and pee in the balcony.. when she enters the house.. it's like.. she poos near the shoes..(ーー ) and she likes to bite those tv and phone wires.. xd

no... it's not good..

would you bring your pet to the spca if it was sick?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:20 pm
Yesh I would, even if it costs a lot of money. If it was my own pet I'd take responsibility as I'd love my pet and would want it to be healthy. 3nodding

Would you put your pet to sleep if it was in pain and there was no way to save it?  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:45 pm

Yeh.
I don't want my dog to die a slow, painful death!
D=

Would you buy a chcolate easter bunny?

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games