Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V379

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:15 pm
i'm V379 i cam here by complete luck and my name is ..., i live in ..., i am ... years old and thats about it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:07 pm
Akina.
14 years old (Sept 10th is my birthday)
I live in the USA
Loves music (Jamison Parker, HIM, Dresden Dolls, Terra Naomi, Angelspit, Death Cab for Cutie, The Strokes, Say Anything, Children of Bodom and 104589134972143 bands more.)
I try drawing, im kind of good.
I play Bass Guitar, Guitar, and Piano.
I can write stories pretty good.
I like Yaoi. I have nothing against Yuri I just dont really read much of it..
I can do the thriller.
And like most of you here, I am a Anime Freak and proud of it.
I love Unicorns....alot.
I love the Sims 2.  

b t r f l y k n i f e

Backwoods Bloodsucker

7,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Smile For Me Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:42 pm
Hello all. I'm Kae, or you can call me Smile, it's all good. I talk to everyone and never really meet a stranger, so to speak. I have a huge list of things all about me in my profile, and it seems redundant to post it all here, but I'll list some basics, then if anyone is interested in knowing more, feel free to visit the profile.

`I'm 18
    `I like:
      `PVC/Vinyl/Shiny Patent Leather
      `Sewing (want to learn how to actually make clothings though!)
      `Gothy-looking clothes
      `La musica mexicana
      `Language (THIS IS MY PASSION IN LIFE, Y'ALL!)
      `Crazy driving
      `Meeting new people, hearing their life stories, y'know.
      `Knowledge. <3
      `Singing in the car
      `The color black (and purple and red and pink and neon blue and white)
      `All kinds of music, really
      `Lots of other cool stuff not listed

`I'm a very versatile person. I have my "pet peeves," but they vary with mood and such.
    `Those carnivallie-circusie carousel merry-go-round thingies REEEEALLY creep me out, especially with the music and the creepy horses and stuff (I don't like horses at all).
    `I want to see the world, and not in hotels and resorts, I mean LOCALLY all over! I want to travel, not tourist!
    `My fave number is 9
    `I dye my hair
    `I am sometimes very antsy and neurotic.
    `If I win some goldies, I wanna buy presents for my friends, kinda like I already did with my vending profits. n.n Also, I wanna fill out my commons and random little things for my personal invo then of course use whatever is left to vend some more!

Anything else you wanna know, PM me to talk, see profile... anything. n.n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:40 pm
Hello, i won't tell you my name but if you want to talk to me you can call me Nish. I am 14 (turned 14 on the 19th) and i live in Oregon USA.

I will tell the truth i am a mule account but no worries, i will not request my main account in here. And incase you want to check, the main account is

XDemonNovaX

As for things i like:

i like to draw, write, spend time on the comp, play with my dog and hang out at home. I also like asian food (half japanese) and i think i'm starting to become a vegetartian XD

Things i don't like:

i hate vegetables though there are a few i will eat, i don't hate cats i'm just not a cat person. I don't like mexian food.

Yeah can't really think of anything else to say XD  

XNovaDemonX

punkdirnt27

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:55 pm
Hey, my name's punkdirnt27 and I'm member number 4,372,044! I'm 14 and in 9th grade. I'm usually pretty hyper and happy, but I can get in really depressing or angry moods at times. I get called emo for this reason by 3 guys, but I'm used to it sweatdrop

I absolutely LOVE music! I play the flute and the alto saxophone. I've been playing the flute for about 3 years and sax for about 10 months. I play the sax in jazz band and recently scored myself a solo in the James Bond theme 3nodding I also made it into All District Band. I made 4th chair flute in the Symphonic Band. BAND GEEKS RULE!!! I also sing. I'm a Soprano 1 and I've been in All Region Choir 2 years in a row. For Solo/Ensemble this year, I made a 1 on my ensemble and a 2 on my solo stressed Those are my greatest accomplishments mrgreen

Another thing I absolutely LOVE is GREEN DAY!!! I generally like rock and punk rock music. ROCK ON scream

Random Facts About Me:
Lives in Texas
Has an online/long distance boyfriend (OniYouji heart )
Loves video games
Has been on Gaia for 11 months
Wished Gaia was the way it was back when she first registered
Likes Pokemon and is proud of that
Hopes to win something in this giveaway
Would complete some quests with won gold and probably give some away
And that's about it!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:33 pm
hi! i'm chuufi!

i've been a gaia member for 4 years, but just recently started this account due to a random hacking. so now i'm here, earning everything back. i joined this guild for obvious reasons, but even if i won i don't think i'd spend it all- thats a lot of gold. there are a lot of good friends to me on here so i would surprise them smile

heart

i may post more later, but hey!

oh i also love to draw and sing, but i won't post links because that's just shameful advertising and i don't dig that!  

luna-koel

ParanoidBlueGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:10 am
Hey, I'm ParanoidBlueGirl. I had an account on Gaia called BlueDude#2. I forgot about the account for about half a year. So I decided to start a-new.
I write strange stories. They have good beginings, its just after awhile, I forgot the whole reason why I was writing the story, so they end up uncompleted, and the suck. I love to draw. Music is my second love(ha! Yes, I'm cheating on my first two loves, art, and my crush wink ). My friends are my everything, without them, I would probably die in this world.
Um, if I did win the lottery thing, I would buy the items needed to complete my dream avi. The rest of the money...well, lets say that I have some friends here that I would love to help to finish their dream avatars.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:20 am
Hello, I'm Markyeo!
I'm member of Gaia since end of '05 and I was hacked two times. It's not that I had some very expensive items, in fact, that is a problem. I really don't know how to make gold fast. I vend, I exchange, I do everything, but the results are not so good. Like 10k a day? I don't think so.
I'm on the quest for Devil Tail and I'm only worth around 600k, and I think this kind of help would really help me.

Markyeo

Sam-Ma-Lam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:50 am
[********] METER:***%
█████████████████ 100%

heyhey
my name is Sam Jennings
im 18 years old
im abit crazy in da head
im a drunk
pretty stupid lol
and like to take a dump?!

☆Music☆
H.I.M., Lostprophets, The Ramones, The SexPistols, Vains of Jenna, cKy, Bullet For My Valentine, The Bloodhound Gang, +44, My Chamical Romance, The Datsons, Grinspoon, Blink-182, The White Stripes, The Clash, Spiderbait, Cradle Of Filth, Metallica, Red Hot Chilie Peppers, KoRn, Foo Fighters, GnarKill, The Vines, A.F.I., Sum41, Turbonegro, The 69 Eyes, Jet, Doors, The Jimi handrix Experiance, cnt b fuked sayin the rest

☆T.V./ Films☆
Freddy Got Fingured, Pirates of the Caribbean1, 2, &3, Joes Arpartment, Cky triligy, Haggard, Jackass, Viva la Bam, The Dudesons, Kung Pow, The Tom Green Show, MXC, cartoons lol, uno random stuff

☆Sports☆
Sk8"n, Kick-boxing

☆Scared Of☆
ya mum

☆Happiest When☆
filmn crazy s**t, being random, drinkn, hangn with me mates

☆Websites☆
www.myspace.com/sam_ma_lam ******** http://tagged.com/sam_ma_lam

☆MSN☆
yo_kick_me@hotmail.com u can talk 2 me on msn, but dnt take note of my email coss its old and s**t i jst cant b ******** change'n it lol

.(................../....)
. ............... /..../
................./..../
......../´¯.I.¯`./
..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`
...I.....I....I...¯¯....
...I.....I´¯.I´¯.I.....)
........` ¯..¯ ´......."
...._________.·´
.....lo o o o o ol
.....lo o o o o ol...
ROCK ON  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:31 am
Hi, I`m Jigoku_shoujo01. Call me Elie or Erie, both are the same. Im just a kid but I get mistaken for being an old person because I sometimes act like one. Yeah I know Im small so dont rub it in. Im not that good in introducing myself pretty much everything is in my profile.  

fornicatedsin

miccru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 am
hi people just call my Miccru or my favorite nickname Solid Snake or Vincent Valentine
I'm 16 and I'm proud to be a punk rocker
I love My bf (miccru love 666) n making friends,
Things I like:
My BF
My friends n family
Ice cream
pies
my ps2 n my xbox n gamecube
plus my most importing thing of all my music n art

things I hate:
Rappers
preps
possers
Avocado
math  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:53 am
Hullo, I'm new to the guild so
I thought I'd pop by to introduce
myself. If I win I'll probably end
up saving it, I'm really indecicive
when it comes to buying things.
^-^  

Chocolahime

K a n a m e K u r a n 1 6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:13 pm
hey thyere  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:31 pm
Hi my name is gold_hier but my true name is alyonna. (a russian name) pronounciation- a-lee-ouw-na
i was born in russian but im a philippina. im not that rich on gaia but im very happy. i have 3 realitaves playing this game which is Bal Banks (my sis), little_santa (my cuz), and GoLdEn_CaSh (muy cuz). I never been banned perma or tempa because i try to be niice. i never scamm,hack, or bott. I report the people who are mean to me and green bananas. Im single because i like life with no problems. (im not saying that relationships are bad though) If i would win, i would donate to this guild and donate to poor and needy and hopefully start my own guild. Well thats preety much i have to say.!! GO GREEN BANANAS!! BYE!! whee  

XxXdOtTeD_rAiNbOwXxX

BelmontHero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:32 pm
Hello, Mil-a-day Guild^^ My Name is Mark, But you may just call me Either Belmont, Or my Cosplay Name, Soma Cruz^^ I am 17 yrs old, and I live In North carolina. \i plan to move away from this state and go live in california, or new york maybe^^. My Birthday is on August 11th, And i cant wait^^

Here are some good facts about me:

Pizza
Friends(especially Elizabeth heart _ heart )
My dog naiya^^
Playing Games(especially fighting games)
Hanging out
Riding bikes
Swimming
Working on My Mugen game^^(its fun)
Writing stories
Drawing

Dislikes:

Two faced people
evil hearted people
some foods(bleah)
My Health Condition(high blood pressure)

If i were to win a million Gold.....i would only buy bout 1 really exspensive item...the ninja headband^^ thats been my dream item since day one......and every time i get started on my quest and progress.....i got hacked(ive been hacked 2 times) so....this guild is perfect for me, and after i got my headband, the rest of the gold is all going towards charities and friends who needs help( i connsider friends before myself)  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games