Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:48 am
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
hah, nearly got 1mil in items+pure rolleyes only been questing since March, so I'm happy so far biggrin it'll take me a long time, though

Kale: I'm plaaing to keep all my big items...selling 03 and 04 items is a mistake, i learned that xD

that's good progress ^__^

@nexus;; how are you?
yep ^^ i get 10 sealeds a month from my boyfriend, no matter how many times I say he doesn't need to, so, I'm keeping at least 3 a month and adding them to my offer, so, it goes up a bit each month, with inflation and gold gain and stuff...

if I was going just by gold, it'd take me 11 years xD

Lucky :0
my boyfriend hate gaia & wants me to quit.

&&nice system you got going. you must have a tons of letters in your invo.
I think he just likes spending money on me...it's nice, but I hope he knows he doesn't have to D:

Yeh, i've got quite a few...about 5 from each month since about December...but, my computer can't handle the new Arranger System, so my inventory is a huge mess xD

Does you boyfriend hav ean account on gaia too?

@Strawberry;; I need a summer job too, but i have not experience so i'm probably going to end up at mcdonalds too D:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:49 am
Well, ciao ragazzi!Nice to meet you again.Arrivederci  

NexusBeta

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:50 am
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
hah, nearly got 1mil in items+pure rolleyes only been questing since March, so I'm happy so far biggrin it'll take me a long time, though

Kale: I'm plaaing to keep all my big items...selling 03 and 04 items is a mistake, i learned that xD

that's good progress ^__^

@nexus;; how are you?
yep ^^ i get 10 sealeds a month from my boyfriend, no matter how many times I say he doesn't need to, so, I'm keeping at least 3 a month and adding them to my offer, so, it goes up a bit each month, with inflation and gold gain and stuff...

I think he just likes spending money on me...it's nice, but I hope he knows he doesn't have to D:

Yeh, i've got quite a few...about 5 from each month since about December...but, my computer can't handle the new Arranger System, so my inventory is a huge mess xD

@Strawberry;; I need a summer job too, but i have not experience so i'm probably going to end up at mcdonalds too D:
he used to, but he quit at the start of the year...i got all his stuff, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:50 am
NexusBeta
pxxn
NexusBeta
Well, gtg, nice meeting you all.Name's Maurizio btw, i'm Italian xd

Sweet, i'm half italian ^__^ heart
my nonna& nonno are from Naples, then moved to Canada after they got married :]

Cool, i live in Rome.Canada u say?I lived there for a year, in Vancouver

Cool, I've been to B.C. but not vancouver. I live in Quebec. I'm half italian half french Canadian. I speak all three languages whee
I have cousins in Rome! =O

pxxn

Original Fairy

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:51 am
I could use a summer job as well! Altough I have one actualy! Except that only lasted four weeks! Picking rocks in da fields!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:51 am
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep

Oh lol
i guess gaia isn't meant for guys xd

pxxn

Original Fairy

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:52 am
pxxn

Ya. I have experievce, but none with a register or anything like that. I'll probably end up just cleaning and stuff. D:
But my theory is, as long as you've got money coming in, everythings good.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:53 am
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep

Oh lol
i guess gaia isn't meant for guys xd
he's had a few accounts...i think he just didn't feel the need for it anymore, lol =]  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:54 am
@Nexus: Goodbye! Ja ne! and bon voyoge!

@Pixin: I live in Canada too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:55 am
StrawBerryApple
pxxn

Ya. I have experievce, but none with a register or anything like that. I'll probably end up just cleaning and stuff. D:

I'm getting a job because my parents want me to get one for experience. In some ways i agree with them but i see jobs as something you do when your over the age 20. I'm only 17 left me be a kid and have fun during the summer while i can ^__^  

pxxn

Original Fairy

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:55 am
Kale Qualas

Sweet, which province?

@Rebel;; my boyfriend is obesed with WoW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:58 am
@Pixin: In new Brunswick! Of course!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:59 am
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn

I'm getting a job because my parents want me to get one for experience. In some ways i agree with them but i see jobs as something you do when your over the age 20. I'm only 17 left me be a kid and have fun during the summer while i can ^__^
*nods*
I see what you're saying, you want to enjoy summer while you can. But I disagree when you say it's something you get when you're over twenty. I'd say a person should get a job at maybe 18 or 19 since that the cusp of adulthood.
Well, I have to get a job anyways. My mum doesn't want me to 'enjoy' summer by just hanging out with friends. D:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:00 am
pxxn
Kale Qualas

Sweet, which province?

@Rebel;; my boyfriend is obesed with WoW
i've never really understood what that actually was xD I know a couple of people who go there  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:02 am
@Rebel: Someday you can come over there if you wish, but it's also a great place! Where I live had the waterfalls with the doors that opens and closes!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games