Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:35 pm

mkay (she stood up and walked into the room and sat down and put her traing clothes on)(she held a shirt with claw marks on the chest part) that child is still ampervert in my eyes(shivers then throws it in the garbage grabbing her rucksack and walking to the door and pulling out the mask) mkay ready?(she was wearing na ambuoutfit)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:37 pm

Gohma slipped his robes over his pants. He pulled his mask on and walked to where she stood. "Meet me there?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:38 pm

more like you do(poofs oss an dis there)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:41 pm

Gohma grinned and disapeared.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:34 pm

Zetsumei appeared next to the bed in the room Gohma and Destiny used. He layed Gohma down gently and stood there gazing at him lovingly for a long while. Gohma was passed out as soon as Zetsumei lifted him from the beach and he left again. This time to retrieve Miharu.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:37 pm

Zetsumei bent and sat Miharu upon the couch. He sighed and returned to Fukumaden.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:45 pm

" i knock on the door and yells where is she"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:48 pm

Tokuno shuffled out of his study and opened the door. "Whosit?" He asked shaking his head out of sleep. "Who are you looking for?" He asked a bit more coherently.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 pm

" im looking for Miharu where is she at"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 pm

Tokuno rubbed his eyes. "Who're you?" He asked politely while gesturing for him to come inside. "Be quiet Gohma's asleep and..." Tokuno glanced back at Miharu. "Apparently so is Miharu."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:53 pm

" i was om my date with Miharu until goham appeared causing a big fight i came to take her to the hospital"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 pm

"I believe she is fine right where she is." Tokuno replied firmly. "If you'd like to come by and see her tomorrow when she wakes feel free. Otherwise she is staying here."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:04 pm

" fine thank you i bow to show respect oh can u give her this note for me iyt says dear Miharu if u love goham and u want to be with him its ok with me ill be in the ramen shop tomarrow your friend kane puts as blood diamond ring in it"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:07 pm

"Gladly." Tokuno replied smiling. "No need to bow to me. I'm sorry about the tone, just thought it would be unwise to move her." He smiled again. "Like I said feel free to stop by and see her tomorrow." Tokuno dropped the note on the table next to Miharu's head without looking at it.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:20 pm

Tokuno returned to his study. He layed his head on the desk and fell asleep.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games