Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 am
Krazy Michelle Ranak
Dagger1819
Krazy Michelle Ranak
Krazy is just sad for no reason she can figure out...and she might have just made her boyfriend mad at her because of it......*sigh*

=[ Awww *hugs*

yea...it sucks.........bigtime....

=[  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:30 am
I made a pickels vs. cucumber topic to decide which is more popular!  

Eevee Dragon

Master BioHunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:33 am
Eevee Dragon

I h8 pickles and cucumbers!!! yuck!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:35 am
silverpool_23242
*hovering in mid air* hahaha nice try but i can fly *comes back in and starts flying around ceiling* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE blaugh

O.o *takes out sniper* =]  

Mr pat-pie

Eevee Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:37 am
Master BioHunter
Eevee Dragon

Well then I will have to hit you with a narwhal but there is a "Gwa?" option in the poll. *hits you with a narwhal*
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:42 am
Eevee Dragon
Master BioHunter
Eevee Dragon

Well then I will have to hit you with a narwhal but there is a "Gwa?" option in the poll. *hits you with a narwhal*
User Image

ow!! u know that horn is pointy right?!?!?!  

Master BioHunter

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:48 am
neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 am
Master BioHunter
Eevee Dragon
Master BioHunter
Eevee Dragon

User Image

ow!! u know that horn is pointy right?!?!?!

Yes, I know from personal experience but that's besides the point. (ack, evil pun!)  

Eevee Dragon

happy_days222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 am
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
no they are not i gag every time i have to smell them *throws up on pat* ops sweatdrop

I love the way they smell, as long as its not the bread and butter kind...Yuck XD

eh its ur choice to eat the boger colored things rolleyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stare Do NOT insult them. XD I used to eat so many pickles that my grandparents nicknamed me pickles XP rofl

talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 am
lol blaugh  

Master BioHunter

happy_days222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:53 am
Mr pat-pie
silverpool_23242
*hovering in mid air* hahaha nice try but i can fly *comes back in and starts flying around ceiling* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE blaugh

na nana nana na nana nana u cant catch me i am the flying ginger bread girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 am
*kidnaps a tree and runs*  

Eevee Dragon

Master BioHunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 am
silverpool_23242
Mr pat-pie
silverpool_23242

na nana nana na nana nana u cant catch me i am the flying ginger bread girl

*then comes in me with an assult rifle and start shoot in the bar* muahahahahahaha bar fight....with guns  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
no they are not i gag every time i have to smell them *throws up on pat* ops sweatdrop

I love the way they smell, as long as its not the bread and butter kind...Yuck XD

eh its ur choice to eat the boger colored things rolleyes

stare Do NOT insult them. XD I used to eat so many pickles that my grandparents nicknamed me pickles XP rofl

talk2hand

*bites the hand* stare  

Dagger1819

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am
*shakes head and water flings everywhere* Krazy is back now!!! I wents out and playeded in the rains. Then Is tooks a shower.....  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games