Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 pm
I'm going back to St. John's Monday, and the trip is going to be hell. At least that call I got from Nan affirmed where I stand in the family stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:02 pm
Is that a good thing, or a bad one?  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 pm
Good thing that I'm going back to St. John's.
Bad thing that half of my family seems to treasure monst-I mean dogs more than blood relatives.
Good thing that they have affirmed my suspicions that I was harboring(about the bad thing above).
Good thing that they have gave me a pretty good reason to hate them. I don't want to hate them without a reason(well, any more reason than they have already gave me).
Bad thing that these people I hate happen to live closer to me than my more favorite relatives.

So it's both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm
poor ucchan!

*hugs ucchan* YAY!

*hugs haru* YAY!!

blaugh  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
Good thing that I'm going back to St. John's.
Bad thing that half of my family seems to treasure monst-I mean dogs more than blood relatives.
Good thing that they have affirmed my suspicions that I was harboring(about the bad thing above).
Good thing that they have gave me a pretty good reason to hate them. I don't want to hate them without a reason(well, any more reason than they have already gave me).
Bad thing that these people I hate happen to live closer to me than my more favorite relatives.

So it's both.

@.@ Um... So your family loves dogs, you hate them, and your family now knows that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm
It more like "My family loves dogs, and they love dogs more than they love their own flesh and blood". After what Nan was telling me, I don't think I can stomach spending a few hours with her and that half dog-half alligator. I think I'm going to call a cab to bring me out to St. John's on Monday. Nan's a tool who follows my annoying aunt. Whatever my aunt likes, Nan automatically loves. Nan didn't like animals(of all kinds) until my aunt said how much she likes dogs. Now Nan's some kind of dog freak or something, and it happened basically overnight. I swear if my aunt said she was going to jump off a cliff Nan would jump with her...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm
its ok ucchan I have a terrible aunt to

if it was legal she would be floating in the mackenzie park pond ^_^

She likes to alienate me from the rest of the family by talking about how I make her nervous. She says she would rather be around my little cousin who is autistic and violent when he is mad. Its lovely to hear about how I look like a slut in my favorite outfits.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:32 pm
Well as you all know I'm a bit of a tomboy, so girly things never appealed to me. So saying I do know how to dress appropriately and I do keep myself clean. Yet since my clothing is mostly cheap stuff from department stores my aunt says I should act more 'like a lady'. When I ask her what exactly she means by that she basically tells me that as long as I'm a tool like Nan and do exactly what she says then I will be a lady. WRONG!  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 pm
this place is so slow these days... so few of the rps im in in here are going anywhere at any real speed...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm
Estu has a job so he posts mostly on the weekends and Fanatic's on vacation I think.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm
woo! ucchan!

She told me to wear a skirt and shirt she had bought and when we were at the store told me that I looked like a prostitute in the outfit it was lovely

there is no pleasing her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm
Yeah. And to make matters worse, whenever I'm in her house she goes out of her way to rub it in that she has a pretty good income. One time I had to go out there so I could get tested for TB, and while I was in her house she showed me pictures of hot tubs and made fun of me because the ones I would choose were the cheapest ones in the book. To make matters worse, that SAME day her daughter(b***h #2 I calls her) came over to my aunt and asked her if she could go to London England during break! And the answer was yes! And here I am, barely able to afford a freaking taxi from there to my apartment! I'm happy for them, really I am. But enough is enough. They criticize me because I'm poor, like my aunt was always some kind of millionaire growing up. I would understand if I were some homeless bum not trying to get an education, but their treatment towards me is simply not fair.

Yeah, I'm going to avoid that hell Monday and have the taxi bring me in. Even if I can't take everything, I can take the important stuff.

Oh yeah, and their monster of a dog is some kind of pure breed so it cost them at least a few hundred dollars. The dog they had before was a pure breed too.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm
its ok ucchan

my aunt told me that I was going to get no where in life. that I wasnt ever going to come close to an author
but I've already finished my first full length book, and had poems published

^_~ it really does feel good to rub it back in their faces when you get far because they cant say much then

She also told me I was was like my dad who is a lifeless d*uchebag and a ******** lowlife.

My aunt may have her husband and her kids might have nice things but I know that my uncle gets tired of her too sometimes

At least my mom is a good person. She doesnt say things that get her fired from jobs. she isnt working because both her kids and husband are working.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Uh... The only person I can think of who acts like that... Is the woman I work for... And she wants me to come paint a mural on her garage next week... so... MONEY!!!  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 pm
XD yay! money  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games