Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9395 9396 9397 9398 9399 9400 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Kathulu93
I hafta switch the comp that I sync my ipod with, is there a way to keep everything i've downloaded and bought?
you'd have to transfer the files from the current comp to the new one, if not say bye to all your stuff sweatdrop

Can't he keep it if he installs iTunes and logs into the new computer with his old account?
see I dont know enough about itunes to have suggested that xd which is why i dont buy songs on itunes
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 pm

so everything I bought would be transferred through logging in?

So everything I downloaded has to be downloaded again?

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:28 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Kathulu93
I hafta switch the comp that I sync my ipod with, is there a way to keep everything i've downloaded and bought?
you'd have to transfer the files from the current comp to the new one, if not say bye to all your stuff sweatdrop

Can't he keep it if he installs iTunes and logs into the new computer with his old account?
see I dont know enough about itunes to have suggested that xd which is why i dont buy songs on itunes

I'm not sure if that works either, to be honest, although I can't see why it wouldn't. We switched to a new computer, and we have iTunes on it, but I use a generic MP3 player and don't touch iTunes. My sister would know, though.

Downloaded won't transfer, though. If your iPod is one that can connect with multiple computers without problems, you could transfer what's on it that way.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Kathulu93

I'm not sure if that works either, to be honest, although I can't see why it wouldn't. We switched to a new computer, and we have iTunes on it, but I use a generic MP3 player and don't touch iTunes. My sister would know, though.

Downloaded won't transfer, though. If your iPod is one that can connect with multiple computers without problems, you could transfer what's on it that way.
but they made ipod to not transfer files between computers, last time I synced an ipod that had songs from another computer the old playlist was deleted

teh_n00b_huntr

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:47 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Kathulu93

but they made ipod to not transfer files between computers, last time I synced an ipod that had songs from another computer the old playlist was deleted

So that's for all iPods? I thought it was just for the Shuffle.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

It did for shuffle and 2nd gen nano

teh_n00b_huntr

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

It did for shuffle and 2nd gen nano

I should be less surprised. I stopped using iTunes because of DRM; it figures they'd put limitations on the iPods too.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:08 pm

PAU

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Zephyrkitty
PAU

what pins do you have left to master?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
PAU

Whatever evolves from Strong Body, whatever evolves from Unjo, the Darklit Planet pins (missing one), Anguis, and I Live For Food (apparently I never mastered this despite getting several copies of it 0_o).

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
PAU

Whatever evolves from Strong Body, whatever evolves from Unjo, the Darklit Planet pins (missing one), Anguis, and I Live For Food (apparently I never mastered this despite getting several copies of it 0_o).
well the darklit pins are from fifenfrog, dark metal drake, tabooty, megs, draco, and panthera cantus all on ultimate 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:30 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
PAU

well the darklit pins are from fifenfrog, dark metal drake, tabooty, megs, draco, and panthera cantus all on ultimate 3nodding

I have the ones from the Drake, Megs, Minamimoto, and the Dragon boss, along with the one in Hanekoma's shop.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 pm

Well, i transferred the downloaded successfully. Now I have to download all 412 songs again. >>
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:51 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
PAU

I have the ones from the Drake, Megs, Minamimoto, and the Dragon boss, along with the one in Hanekoma's shop.
Mr. H randomly sells one, fifenfrog is the hardest to find. another day/shibuya river, either rubicon or the room right after it have the best chance. still hard as hell to encounter gonk

teh_n00b_huntr

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:53 pm

I bet none of you have played Sonic Megamix yet. biggrin
I like to think of it as Sonic the Hedgehog 4, since that's basically what it is. Entirely new levels, new music, and playing as Shadow and Mighty. biggrin

Did I mention it's also ******** HARD?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9395 9396 9397 9398 9399 9400 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games