Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 pm
- Emii Rozu -
I likes to draw and I am an aspiring Graphic Designer/artist. So I may post some of my art here when I get the chance. (I should be doing homework and last minute projects right now. EPIC FAIL FOR MEH.)

so graphic designer ninja thats cool im studying to go into the field of 3D animation mrgreen cant wait to see your art, maybe i could animate one of your drawings(with your permission of course) ninja

shadow is cooler than sonic =P  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:12 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
- Emii Rozu -
I likes to draw and I am an aspiring Graphic Designer/artist. So I may post some of my art here when I get the chance. (I should be doing homework and last minute projects right now. EPIC FAIL FOR MEH.)

so graphic designer ninja thats cool im studying to go into the field of 3D animation mrgreen cant wait to see your art, maybe i could animate one of your drawings(with your permission of course) ninja

Seriously? That's awesome! I'm curious to see your work! Shweetness! heart

Shadow better than SONIC?! Pfft! I dun think so, mistah! Blue blur all the way!

- Emii Rozu -

Da_1_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:02 am
HI I'm new here. I'm Da_1_Gamer. My first Nintedno console was an Nintendo 64. Now I have a Wii.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Hello Everyone. I'm LuLu Bonita (in case you didn't know already). You can call me LuLu. Just don't call me Bonita... It's just wierd. I'm seventeen years old. My first ever Nintendo console was a Gameboy Color. My first game was Pokemon: Red Version. My mom and I want a Wii, but my dad doesn't understand the importance of it (plus, my brother is already bugging my dad for a PS3). For the moment, though, I have a DS and I just invite myself over to my friend's house to play his Wii. blaugh  

LuLu Bonita

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:47 am
It's on bitches! I'm back.

I am McLovin'.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:29 pm
Nter

I am McLovin'.

eek  

Waynebrizzle

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:14 pm
Nter

I am McLovin'.
Nobody cares. Kthx. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:27 pm
Hallo. ^o^ I'm Kuro, as the username states. I just got accepted, and I'm already liking this guild. >3 I was pretty much raised on Nintendo, and I've only ever had consoles belonging to them. <3
But yeah, I'm glad I found a place where I can chatter aimlessly about LoZ and Mario 'n stuff without getting funny looks from people. I take pride in my Nintendo geekiness. Bwa ha. <3

Kuro-Kami

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:48 pm
Kuro-Kami
Hallo. ^o^ I'm Kuro, as the username states. I just got accepted, and I'm already liking this guild. >3 I was pretty much raised on Nintendo, and I've only ever had consoles belonging to them. <3
But yeah, I'm glad I found a place where I can chatter aimlessly about LoZ and Mario 'n stuff without getting funny looks from people. I take pride in my Nintendo geekiness. Bwa ha. <3

You sound like a promising member. xd
Welcome to the cult! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 am
I checked the last 20 pages and I wasnt on them. I figure I should introduce myself.

Hola! Me llamo es Kathulu. Yesh, its Cthulu. I dont care. I post here quite often, i dont get any info in before anyone else does. So I usually dont have that much of great info. I do post in the Social Room, a lot. So you'll see me here if you care. I turned 15 on the 12th, so now I can get a job and buy my own stuff. =D SO I HERD I LIEK MUDKIPZ? YES I DO! You better too, im so serious I will spell correctly and spell what I know how to spell correctly. Oh yeah, I have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. Fear of long words. Swear to God.

BAI BAI  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Kuro-Kami

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:53 pm
l-Kriel-l
Kuro-Kami

You sound like a promising member. xd
Welcome to the cult! biggrin

D'aww, thanks. ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:24 pm
can ANYBODY possibly guess whose mule I am?  

Mongoose-Orgasm

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 am
Hello! Call me Spooky.

I love video games. I like brawl a lot, as well as Warioware, and I play my DS religiously.

I like drawing and music, and I'm a purebreed gamer nerd. xd My house is full of games.

So, nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:03 pm
Kathulicious
can ANYBODY possibly guess whose mule I am?

I can't guess I can't guess I can't guess! gonk  

TooHyphy

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:46 am
- Emii Rozu -
teh_n00b_huntr
- Emii Rozu -

Seriously? That's awesome! I'm curious to see your work! Shweetness! heart

Shadow better than SONIC?! Pfft! I dun think so, mistah! Blue blur all the way!

Argh, my eyes. Font be just a little darker, please?
Kirby beats Shadow and Sonic both in a heartbeat.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games