Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:50 pm
[OMFG IT DOES! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LOVED WRITING ABOUT THAT DREAM! I woke up and was like "LAWL!" Shikaku like EXPLODED then was like so you really like her? that was Hilarious. xD]

Lilli's face lightened up. "OH. Okay." She said, her voice happy again. "I thought you were upset, but I guess not." Lilli moved closer to him, not liking the distance. She sat up next to him, but still facing him. Lilli had noticed how happy his expression was when he'd spoken. I guess he really doesn't mind. Glad, even. She thought of the dream. I don't know if I should say anything.. probably not.. yet. she decided. "What do you want to do, Klaash? It seems that lately we've been having to do a lot of things I needed or wanted to do."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:56 pm
[[>///////< They're such a cute couple!]]

"Uhm," Klaash said, looking around his room; hoping for inspiration to strike him. "Well,going outside really isn't an option, seeing as it's sunny out, and I'm now Pureblooded..." He mumbled out loud. He held onto one of Lilli's hands, symbolizing that they were one now, and would do things together. Klaash was really stumped now,"Gyah." He groaned. "I never thought I'd run out of things to do, in my own house,too! Oh well...Maybe we can go hangout in the Living Room to see what else is happening..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Once Jin was finished training and showering he headed over to Klara’s room.
It was now a reasonable time to be waking up,
and if he didn’t wake her now she would sleep the day away.
When he had reached her door he hit his knuckles onto the wooden door making sure it was loud enough to wake her.
“Just a second!” She called from inside.
Within a few seconds the door swung open to reveal an awake and cheerful (fully dressed) Klara.
“You’re already awake? Wow, I’m impressed.” He stated noticing she was completely dressed and ready for the day.
Klara’s face held a surprised expression as if she was expecting someone else to be at her door.
“Oh hi Jin! Yeah,” she giggled indicating she was surprised herself.
“I had a pretty good night so I’m full of energy.” She informed him punching the air playfully.
Jin stood there not knowing what to make of her.
“Right, I came to wake you up, but since you’re already awake…wanna go get something to eat?” He asked pointing a thump behind him. Klara nodded in agreement.
When she closed her door behind her she glanced over at Ben’s door wondering if he was awake as well. “Klara hurry up, you’re so slow.” Jin complained. Klara jogged up to his side. “K.” she replied with a bright smile. [[o o o is she gunna see Klaasg and Lilli now?? >_< her day was starting out pretty well heheheheh]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:31 pm
[[ O: OMG YES. YES YES YES YES YES YES. XD That would be such a sexy plot twist. cool ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:35 pm
[OHEMMGEE I KNOW! ;D
@ Haru: Um.. yeah Because the dining hall is right next to the living room. Teehee, this is gonna be like DRAMATIC! biggrin AHAHAHAH!! twisted ... woah i like seizured in my mind when I wrote that. xd ]

Lilli laughed."M'kay." She said. "That's sounds good." She felt strangely awkward about being able to be in a good mood since Tuesday just recently died. It made her feel a sickening pain in the bottom of her stomach. She tried to ignore it. "I'm going to go change really quick, in my bedroom. I'll be back in a second." She pecked his cheek and then hopped off the bed. She grabbed her boots and walked out of the room. She took about three steps and then entered her room. She threw her boots next to the dresser and opened it. She pulled a white tank top out, a long-sleeve, tight red sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. She put them on quickly with no real effort and took a pair of red flats. Hmm.. She fixed her black, now tangled hair by running a brush through it. There.
Lilli closed the dresser and and walked out, closeing the door behind her. She slipped on the shoes as she walked back into Klaash's room. "I'm ready." She said and half smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Tuesday walked over to a tree and put his arms on it, haning his head down. Tears fell from his eyes.
Lilli...Did you ever feel happiness with me? Did you ever feel safe...or loved being with me? Tuesday thought, doubting that Lilli ever even loved him.
With anger growing inside of Tuesday, he punched the tree, making it snap in half. It made an earsplitting sound.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:45 pm
Janette came running out of the cottage when she heard the sound. "Tuesday?" She yelled, running to him. "Are you alright?" She asked looking at the tree. "What happened?" She looked him, concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:50 pm
"Great," Klaash replied, taking her hand and walked down the few flights of stairs to the living room. There were crowds talking amongst themselves, laughing and sounding happy together. Since this house was so large, and occasional death wasn't uncommon. Klaash smiled at Lilli, then eyed an pair of empty chairs. "C'mon," He urged, sitting down in the left chair, waiting for her.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:50 pm
Tuesday turned away from Janette and wiped his eyes.
"Oh..I guess I just need to get used to being dead to everyone now." He said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Lilli took the seat next to Klaash, as well as his hand, interlacing their fingers. "Wow, I never realized how many people were actually in the manor. I wonder where Klara is. I haven't seen her since yesterday morning." Lilli said, looking around the room. [HAHA that's my cue for Klara and Jin to enter, Lmao.]
________________________________________--

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry." She said looking up at the sun, which was slwoing rising. Hmm.. do you want to go now? She thought.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:10 pm
"Yeah...Now is probably a good time." He said and turned around, facing Janette. His knuckle throbbed, he looked at it and noticed it was bleeding.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:27 pm
"Okay.. lemme just go get my bag. " She said. Janette ran into the cottage. A few minuted later she came running out with her bag. "I had to put the fire out." She explained. "Ok let's go." Janette noticed his knuckle was bleeding. Calm down will you?  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:31 pm
Tuesday turned to leave, Janette by his side. "I try to. I'm bipolar, it gets really hard sometimes."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:35 pm
"Oh, yes. I forgot. I'm sorry." She paused. "I know you probably already are trying." She kept with his pace. She didn't feel like running but could if she needed to.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:36 pm
[[What should I do,Kya-Chan?! T^T Any ideas? Or should I skip straight to the day skip, but I'll let the events with Klaash/Lilli/Jin/Klara g still continue as though the three day skip never happened, but after it's done, the three day skip become reactive again? biggrin ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games