Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Shoafy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:02 pm
bump 494.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:03 pm
bump 495.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:05 pm
bump 496.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:07 pm
bump 497.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:08 pm
bump 498.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:09 pm
bump 499.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:10 pm
bump 500.

ack!
halfway there!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:42 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-one

71. Keep a third set of books, listing everything the Evil Overlord is up to. Show these books to the Evil Overlord when he wants to see them. Show them to nobody else. Store them in thermite-packed cabinets so that they can be destroyed with extreme speed. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:43 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-two

72. Keep a fourth set of books, listing the locations and passwords for the bulk of the Evil Overlord's loot, including the Plundered Crown Jewels. Use this information to bargain for your miserable cowardly life when the Hero defeats the Evil Overlord. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:46 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-three

73. Keep a fifth set of books, listing the locations and passwords for a small portion of the Evil Overlord's loot, in the form of unmarked and untraceable cash. Use this information to set yourself up for retirement after the Evil Overlord is overthrown. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:49 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-four

74. When the Hero and his allies storm the Evil Overlord's castle, hide under the Sturdy Oak Table with the other Sly Advisors until the fighting stops. If the Evil Overlord wins, it's back to business as usual; your sniveling cowardice will only stoke the Evil Overlord's feelings of superiority over you, so you will not be punished. If the Hero wins, thank the Hero for freeing you from the Evil Overlord's mind control, then show him where the Plundered Crown Jewels are kept. When nobody's looking, get the portion of the Evil Overlord's loot that you have earmarked for your retirement fund and retire. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:52 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-five

75. Do not bother the Evil Overlord with the details of finances; math bores him. Simply remember his net worth at any given moment and be prepared to supply that figure on demand. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-six

76. Do not embezzle from the Evil Overlord, unless you are able to cover the discrepancy by exaggerating the losses incurred by the bumbling of the Evil Overlord's other henchmen, and then only when said henchmen are dead. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:58 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-seven

Tips for Evil Geniuses:

77. I will not experiment on myself.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-eight

78. I will not transplant my mind into the Hero's brain when my test monkey is still in the laboratory.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games