Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 pm
Hi. I'm not going to be on for the next four days. I'm flying to California with my parents to go to my Uncle's... I guess it's a memorial service, because I don't think it's a funeral. Plus, he's been gone since February, so it'd be kind of silly to wait all this time to bury him now. Plus, I think he might have been cremated...

I don't know. I don't really know all the intricacies of this death stuff...

I've got to say, I'm still not really grieving about it... I mean, he was my Uncle and everything, and I guess he was my favorite uncle (he was the closest to my dad in looks and personality), but I mean, I've like... probably only seen him less than 20 times (that I can remember). ... I'm sure he was around a lot more than that, I just don't remember. Out of all my relatives on my Dad's side, I saw him the most, I can say that.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a real shame he's gone, and I would've liked to get to know him better now that I'm older (I think most people wished they got to know people better once they died...). I just really wasn't around him enough to make me dramatically depressed. Sure, I'm a little sad, but that's it.

Anyway, I'll see you when I get back.

In case you missed me talking about it when it happened, you can find it in my journal, here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:34 am
Yaaay, gais~
Just wanted to drop in and say good mornin'.
Haven't talked in here much.
School just started yesterday, so I've been rushing around trying to get everything ready.
And now that I have most of my stuff (most cause we're broke as heck), my friend starts drama.
Apparently I don't respect his being poor enough.
Although I just want him to spend like a dollar on superglue so he can fix glasses that he broke.
Do you think I was right in demanding he take responsibility for breaking my glasses?

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 am
Hey, everyone!
Made it back home. (check out my journal for details)

Thanks for the love.

Ambien, Chainsaw? I guess it might not hurt to try it. Then try to decide if it's helpful. I don't like stuff that makes me feel out of touch, but I guess some times that could be a godd thing depending on the situation!?
That's too bad about your Uncle. But at least all the family will get together, even if it would be nicer if under better circumstances. Hope you have a good trip.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:51 pm
Hey everyone how are ya! Boy, I've been having nothing but trouble. Work has been so busy, I get home and I am totally worn out. I came home an fell asleep as soon as the children went to bed, last night.

I don't know, Chainsaw, I don't think I would do that. I hate getting all muzzy and weird (I'm weird anyhow, I don't need any help) I'm sorry about your uncle, *huggles*

Hi Someone! He should take responsibility for your glasses, I hope he does.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:17 pm
Its quiet around here again. Did anyone have a good weekend? I had a quiet weekend, it was cool and only rained during the night. smile

*huggles* heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:51 pm
I got sick...
Bleh...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:52 pm
Oh, yeah... and I'm back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:03 pm
I'm looking back in the old posts in our old forums, and I'm realizing that I was frickin' crazy beck then. I feel I've lost a lot of that randomness. I don't know... maybe my randomness comes with sleep deprivation... Or perhaps it's cyclical, and follows some sort of pattern in which I get crazier on certain days than others.

It's also possible I'm just getting older... stare  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:06 pm
Well we all get older Chainsaw, it doesn't mean we lose anything, but maybe a bit calmer (hormones aren't as strong anymore?) Don't worry I think you're still fun to talk to. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:56 pm
I had an idea for a sub-forum, and I'd figure I had better write it down somewhere before I go to bed so I don't forget...

... Originally I was planning on just saying I had an idea and leave it at that, then just add the sub-forum in out of my own pocket without asking, but... I guess I might as well ask what everybody thinks of it before I make it.

I was thinking that I could make up a forum about fairy tales. I know how fairy tales have a whole bunch of different versions and stuff and it's hard to find two tellings that are exactly the same. I figured, why not make a sub-forum where we could tell old fairy tales we used to hear. From memory of course... no cheating. Then we can compare different versions of the story, and see how they differ. We can even get versions of the stories from people like Marie, Shima ...and maybe Kaethe, If she ever shows up again (I miss you, Kaethe! You were always interesting to talk to...). Then we can hear versions from other parts of the world, and maybe even some stories we've never heard before.

Somebody would post a thread in the sub-forum, and have it titled the folk tale they're going to be telling. Then, they'll tell the story to the best of their memory, and then other people can comment on that thread and say how they've heard it told, how it made them feel, memories of it, etc.

I thought it was a neat idea... but then again, I've always liked to ponder about how ideas change over time and through geographical distrobution and such... language differences and colloquialisms, too. Sometimes I think I should be a history major... but then I wouldn't know what to do with that major...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 pm
That could be interesting, but I know very few stories. I would love to read others stories though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 pm
Oh, yeah. Some have you might not have noticed, but most of the old irrelevant threads have disappeared from the main guild forums. They were not deleted. they were moved to the sub-forum, Thread Graveyard, which I paid for out of my own pocket.

Don't worry, if you want any of those threads restored, just ask me in the Where dead threads in the main section go to rot
announcement thread in that sub-forum, and I'll put it back.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:27 pm
I had this really crazy dream about two months ago, but I'm not putting it in the dreams sub-forum because I can seriously sum it up in three sentences... But I would like to use better grammar and be more descriptive, so I'll make it 5... plus back-story.

I was having trouble sleeping this one night, so I took this sleeping pill called Sonata and one of my regular medications that does something I'm not really sure of but also makes me very drowsy. Well, I was having a bunch of f***ed up dreams that night, but this is one of the ones I remember the most, because it was really, really f***ing weird. I mean, it ranks on the top of my list of weird-a** dreams.

Okay, so... I'm walking or running or something (not from or to anything in particular)... in a forest I guess, I don't remember, and all of a sudden I trip. I'm trying to get up, but I can't move my arms. So, I look down, and I see that my arms have somehow turned into giant rotting dinosaur carcasses (one was a T-rex, the other was a Brontosaurus). Now, if that wasn't weird enough, all of a sudden, wild dogs came out of nowhere and started chewing on the carcasses, which also happened to be my arms (no pain). About a second later, they all turned into dog-sized vanilla ice cream cones... And then I woke up, and blurted out, "what the f*** was that!"

I'm not even going to even try to analyze this dream, because I'm pretty sure the drugs were behind it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 am
ChainsawDooM
I had an idea for a sub-forum, and I'd figure I had better write it down somewhere before I go to bed so I don't forget...

... Originally I was planning on just saying I had an idea and leave it at that, then just add the sub-forum in out of my own pocket without asking, but... I guess I might as well ask what everybody thinks of it before I make it.

I was thinking that I could make up a forum about fairy tales. I know how fairy tales have a whole bunch of different versions and stuff and it's hard to find two tellings that are exactly the same. I figured, why not make a sub-forum where we could tell old fairy tales we used to hear. From memory of course... no cheating. Then we can compare different versions of the story, and see how they differ. We can even get versions of the stories from people like Marie, Shima ...and maybe Kaethe, If she ever shows up again (I miss you, Kaethe! You were always interesting to talk to...). Then we can hear versions from other parts of the world, and maybe even some stories we've never heard before.

Somebody would post a thread in the sub-forum, and have it titled the folk tale they're going to be telling. Then, they'll tell the story to the best of their memory, and then other people can comment on that thread and say how they've heard it told, how it made them feel, memories of it, etc.

I thought it was a neat idea... but then again, I've always liked to ponder about how ideas change over time and through geographical distrobution and such... language differences and colloquialisms, too. Sometimes I think I should be a history major... but then I wouldn't know what to do with that major...

heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Oh excellent! I've always wanted to tell The Story of The Gazelle ... maybe even Monkey, Snake and the Banana Tree ((provided I can remember the middle)).

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games