Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm
Strolling over to the table Dimitris picked up the payment and added it to the register. "What a generous tip, he gave," Giving a look to Rocky. "Hash-browns sounds good."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:16 pm
Corbenik Mercier
Corbenik kept silent as he sipped his drink. He watched Yue walk outside. He finished his drink slowly and set the glass down, placing a few coins down next to it. He looked around a bit before walking outside, his movements fluid and like a mist as his steps made hardly a sound. Once outside, he walked near Yue and stared into the rainy environment, again hardly making a sound. "My name is Corbenik. I have not been out much, so I have not been to many places around here. But this place...It has...A certain feel to it. The environment is wonderous."

Yue looked at him and smiled; "Well, then Corbenik; you should have been here earlier! We played strip poker, DDR, made tons of munchy snack foods and had way to much fun. I know what you mean about the feel of the cafe. It drew me here for that very same reason. Finding work was the start but I stayed for the sense you get from it." He sighed and walked to sit on the railing, creating a red shield about him to keep the rain away. He looked back at Corbenik and smiled again then looked out into the city.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:19 pm
"Gotcha.....hash browns.....Yue,Corbinic, whatcha want for breakfast?" Rocky said as he took a mentalnote of Dimitris' order and leaned outside carefully, trying to stay dry and be audible for them. " Dont make me wait! You know how much I hate rain."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:59 pm
Limbershadow
"Gotcha.....hash browns.....Yue,Corbinic, whatcha want for breakfast?" Rocky said as he took a mentalnote of Dimitris' order and leaned outside carefully, trying to stay dry and be audible for them. " Dont make me wait! You know how much I hate rain."

"Why do you think I'm still inside my good man." Smirks in the doorway hearing the rain fall.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:16 pm
"Eh?!" Rocky was surprised that he didn't notice him as he walked up. "Ceartanly you have a reason to hate this rain as fiercely as I do."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Curling his tails over his head to make a canopy Dimitris stepped out into the rain. "Well i can't swim and I've drowned on numerous occasions so you can say, 'Water and I don't mix.'"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 pm
"Same here." He said. "Water weakens me. I lose my powers and become more fragile htan usual.....If anyone doesn't have any other requests?" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 am
Yue smiled at them both; "Toast, hash browns and turkey bacon if there is any. I try to eat a bit healthy, especially after last night."  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 am
TsukuyomiYue
Yue smiled at them both; "Toast, hash browns and turkey bacon if there is any. I try to eat a bit healthy, especially after last night."

"Last night, eh?" Dimitris walked back inside and dryed off his coat.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:33 pm
"Allright....Toast hashbrowns and turkey bacon, gotcha. Anyone evse? Last call!" Rocky announced. Well, he thought If the others don't respond...wait! I just got an idea! Awww, that's PERFECT! "Since I don't know what most of you furs want, everyone is going to get a surprise!" He announced as he dashed off into the kitchen. He donned his traditional cooking garb and popped his head out and announced "Oh, one more thing....STAY OUTTA THE KITCHEN! scream Thanks! Breakfast in a second.

OiginalLimbershadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 pm
The same raccoon who had left without a word the night before, pushed through the cafe entrance. He stopped once he took a few steps in and glanced around awkwardly. Derrick sighed and scratched at his arm which was exposed because the t-shirt he was wearing had once of the sleeves purposely ripped off. "Okay, Derrick.." he thought to himself, "You're here for your hoodie and shirt. Then out." Gradually, he gained the courage to scuttle forward slowly. Oh, it was just as uncomfortable as the first time he had entered the cafe. When he reached the counter, he checked along the legnth of it. No clothes in sight. "Where could they be?.."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:31 pm
Yue spotted Derrick but for some reason he felt like the coon didn't want to talk so he remained where he was. It saddened him deeply but he didn't want to press Derrick about it.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:37 pm
Derrick's senses went up to a peak as he remembered a certain member of the Cafe whom could read minds was most likely still here. Then, from now own he'd have to keep his thoughts in the back of his mind. The coon glanced once more across the room, and as far as he could tell, no one had really spotted him. Or if someone had, they didn't seem to be want to talk to him. With a heavy gulp, Derrick slipped around the counter and ducked down to rummage through the cabinets, thinking that maybe someone had left his clothes there for safe keeping.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:59 pm
"Um... your name is 'Derrik' right? The one who left some of your clothes here the other day?" Dimitris remained o nthe other side of the counter. "Your stuff is in the kitchen, but I don't think you can go in there just yet. Rocky is cooking in there and doesn't want anyone in there."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:21 pm
Derrick peeked over the counter top at the source of the new voice. "Oh.. Uh, th-thanks." He spoke at a tone that was nearly inaudible, but paid the fur no more mind as he turned to gaze at the kitchen door. Normally, he would respect Rocky wanting his privacy, but in all honesty, it mattered not to him. If he were to wait, he might have to stick around a little while. He could see it now: everyone would try to console him for what happened, and give him the third degree on why he was in such a rush to just leave. Really, there was no secret, depending on his bod language. He was uncomfortable because of how idiotic he had acted, and now he just wanted what was his, and to get out of here.
Derrick stood and headed towards the kitchen door and tapped lightly on it, hoping that Rocky would hear him and grant access.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games