Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:40 pm
"My name is Kagome Higurashi." Kagome stated. "The one sitting on the floor with dog ears is InuYasha. . . um . . . " she turned to the half demon. "You never told me your last name . . ." she said.
"I don't know my last name." InuYasha growled.
"Oh." Kagome said surprised. She turned back to The Count. "Well then, this is InuYasha."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:37 pm
"I'm Maron Kusakabe" Maron introduced herself.

"And I'm Chiaki Nagoya" Chiaki started. "and that's "Access Time" he said looking down to the angel still gripped in his hands. He didn't trust letting go of Access yet. Access still hadn't gotten rid of all of his energy.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:43 pm
Quote:
Vaduum had a awkward wide eyed expression on his face. "...that's an interesting name..." He said to Fin.

((Why does everyone forget about my posts? crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:45 pm
((I didn't forget...i couldnt think of a good respinse at the time))

"It was the name I was given when I become an angel" she said defensively.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:47 pm
"I didnt mean it in a rude way." Vaduum said sweatdropping. "I think it's a good name, it's unique." He told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you all," The Count said, his voice happy, the mask turned towards L "And of course you can go about your detective work, only now that you also work with us in solving cases related to the living and dead."
"So, now can we leave?" Tsuzuki asked, no, begged, the Count.
"Well, if the alive plus the angel want to go back to the world of the living, Hisoka and L can take them, after that you both are free until we summon you for a case. As for you Tsuzuki," if his face was visible it would have had a blush, "Remember those debts?"
As Tsuzuki turned red and an expression of dread passed over his face. Hisoka looked at Maron, InuYasha, Chiaki, Access, and Kagome, "So, do you guys want to go back?"  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm
InuYasha "Keh'd" and shrugged. "We might as well, we've got stuff to do back home." he said, referring to defeating Naraku and completing the Sacred Jewel.
Kagome nodded. "Yeah and I'm sure that my family wants to know that I'm alright as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:31 pm
"Yeah, we probably should go back too" Maron said "I mean we've missed so much school already" she said not really thinking.

Chiaki gaped at her releasing Access. "With all...that's happened, you think about school?" He said thoughtd of demons, Shinigami, Kira, not to mention the killer angel waiting for them. He shook his head exasperated.

Access flew over to the invisible man and stuck out his hand to see if the man was real, tangible.

"Well, Even so, I guess we should get back" Chiaki decided.

Fin shrugged. Still more focused on finding her prey than talking with him. "I've never put much thought into names"  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:25 pm
"Why not?" Vaduum asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:31 pm
User ImageL wanted to leave and nodded. Suddenly his cell phone rung...It some how went with him through death. He answered it and asked "Yes?" the man on the otherside gasped and said in a filtered voice "You...You're alive...I thought the previous Kiras had killed you!?" L looked into the distance with a semi-annoyed expression and said "No, I'm quite find...The body was that of somone else...Now if I may ask who is this?" the man chuckled with his voice still filtered and said "...Another Kira..." L's eyes widened and the other man hung up. L looked grim and slowly closed his phone staring it it with both hands on it. He seemed like he'd just seen a ghost.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 pm
((WAHHH! My computer HATES me!!!))
Kagome noticed L's grim expressin. "What's wrong?" she asked with all seriousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:33 am
Fin stared back at him, and replied with frustration. "I don't know.. Why must you ask so many questions?"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:39 am
L didn't say a thing. He was begining to shake a bit then looked at Kagome "......Another Kira......"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:07 pm
Vaduum frowned looking away from Fin. "I'm sorry...I'm just a very curious person." He answered.  

Kyriod

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Shirou sat on his bed in his apartment, his head hanging. I have to relive those two weeks again? How long must we go through this? If anyone were to obtain the Holy Grail the event of ten years ago would repeat itself...

He shook his head violently. "No, I have to do this. I can't let the chaos continue."

He turned on the TV, and his eyes widened at the report. "There was a homicide last night. A family of four was murdered. Authorities concluded that the family was killed with either a spear or katana, at the very least a bladed weapon. In addition, we have received an update on the gas spill from last night. The victims have been stabilized, but they have yet to regain consciousness..." With that, Shirou turned it off. He couldn't take it anymore.

(The ones involved in the gas spills have lost their souls, but their bodies are still alive. They are only empty shells.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games