Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:15 am
((Just letting you know--the sword of Kusanagi is in the possession of Asaba, it's a really really rare sword. Just letting you know
YOU HAVE SCHOOL TMR AND YOU'RE ON AT 4AM AT NIGHT?!?!?!))

"Ok, Futashi and I are trained in kenjutsu...do you want to practice?" Zann took out 2 bamboo swords, or kendo swords used for kenjutsu practice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:17 am
(its a custom sword that is reserved. i thought it was sasuke's?)

"ok i'm in"  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:22 am
((Nope, orochimaru's, and read Asaba's profile, he has it right now. My katana's called Syaoryu (I gave it the name) and it's made of chakra metal, my most treasured possession.))

"Ok, do you use 1, 2 or 3 swords in combat?" Zann took one for himself, as he was an Ittouryu (one sword style) user.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:25 am
(cool.so am i allowed to have it or not?)

"uumm" brile was embarrassed because he wasn't sure

"i'll take one"  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:27 am
((Nope, cuz there's only one of it, and Asaba has it. Sorry--lol just make up a name for your sword if you're a swordsman.))

"Try 1 first, see if you're suited to it. If not, then try 2." Zann threw a bamboo sword at Brile, then got into position himself.
"When you're ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:30 am
(ok. i'm gonna take the nanashi. if thats allowed)

"ok i'm ready"

*brile got in stance*  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:34 am
((I don't know about that...it's Itachi's sword or something right? If it's unique in Naruto then it's probably not allowed. I just gave my katana the name Syaoryu and it means "little dragon" xd ))

Zann took a step forward and brought his sword down straight at Brile's head, while his feet prepared to change direction is Brile couner-attacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:38 am
(no its not. little dragon)

*brile blocks then quickly swung around for a hit*  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:42 am
((Dunno, just like the name, and sounds cool in Japanese. What's the nanashi? I forgot, read the manga too long ago.))

Zann sidestepped, the changed sword hands so he was holding it in his left hand. He then swung it in an arc, aiming for Brile's stomach and keeping his body low to mantain balance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:57 am
((Great, everyone's offline when I'm on...ah well, I'll just continue practicing jutsus since there's no one. Brile, we've paused the fight xd ))

Zann concentrated on the chakra in front of him again, and tried to make the chakra swirl in front of him. He formed the handseals,
"Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)"
The air in front of him began to spin slowly, but when he tried to make it spin faster, the whole shield disappeared into nothing.

2/6  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:05 am
Zann tried to emphasise more on the chakra control to make it spin more rapidly, and he formed the handseals,
The shield grew to about 2 feet tall and wide, and spun more rapidly than before. Not good enough...according to the scroll, it should be about 5 feet tall and wide...

3/6  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:26 am
Putting more chakra into the shield this time, Zann made the handseals,
The shield grew larger this time, about 3 feet wide and across. However, the speed was about the same, and he knew that the proper jutsu would have to spin much faster.

4/6  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:44 am
Zann continued to put more chakra into the jutsu, and formed the same handseals,
He fed the shield chakra until it was about 5 feet wide and across, and it spun around more quickly than before. However, he was still unsatisfied, at this speed, it won't be able to reflect a lot of attacks, maybe only projectiles.

5/6  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:54 am
Zann made a wind clone of himself to perfect his jutsu. The clone walked about 10 feet away from the original, and the real Zann formed the handseals,
The shield was 5 feet wide and tall, spinning so rapidly that it was a blur. The clone threw 8 kunai at the shield, and they instantly reflected back to the clone, who instantly dodged it. The clone then formed some handseals,
"Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)"
The lightning bolt made contact with the shield, and instead of absorbing the attack, the lightning bolt reflected back at the clone, striking it and it disappeared in a gust of wind. I've mastered it...this is a strong defensive jutsu! Zann thought excitedly, now to wait for Sensei or Brile to come back...

6/6  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:55 am
Feeling drained of chakra, Zann made his way under a tree and sat down in his usual way, swigging down water. He then drew his katana, Syaoryu, and began to clean and polish his blade with a soft cloth. A swordsman's blade is his soul...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games