Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:11 pm
( ... *animefall* WHYYYY~!? gonk

Now that I notice, Alcina and Hayato are reminding me of Kagome and InuYasha.... )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bounce, Rabite!

((Oh, please no... I dislike that anime. xp More like Hiyono and Ayumu from Spiral, cause Hayato keeps pushing her away... xd Though, if she were really Hiyono, Alcina would probably still believe in Hayato, lol...))
Bounce, I say!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:25 pm
"Welcome back." Kisuna greeted and took another bite at his sandwich. He had thought up of offering one to Hayato... if he looked like he can hold a sandwich.

Sui, on the other hand had just finished diminishing Bran's fever to nothing with another merman song. At least I'm good for that, Sui thought to himself. A new figure caught his eye and Sui turned, "Hey Hayato. Did you manage to see Alcina along the way?"

He soon made an offer, "Want to be healed also? Maybe it'll ease your physical pains."

EDIT: (I wish I saw Spiral.... *sigh* "Bureido Children". )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:31 pm
((Is the healing going to heal Hayato’s broken arm? Because Mem and I were thinking of making Hayato do stuff with his arm injured…haha. And yeah, more like Spiral…Inuyasha…arg. TOO long. haha))

Hayato grunted as he entered the cave, and making sure he was not going to get anyone wet, he shook himself like a wolf would. Even that move had pained Hayato so he just nodded to Sui, giving up on ignoring help. “If you can.” He said, and slumped to the ground. He was dead tired and wounded. The smell of the mazoku annoyed him, but he said nothing as he stared at the cave roof.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bounce, Rabite!

((I heart Spiral. xd *loves it to death* ))
Bounce, I say!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:34 pm
Taffy moved behind Kisuna at the sight of a new intruder. Upon seeing it was the wolf from before, she relaxed a little. However she stayed in her hiding place...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:42 pm
Kisuna blushed as the little girl sat behind him in caution. He made a deep sigh and patted her head softly. Don't worry, it's like Kisa! Kisa used to do this when she was afraid too. He thought. The older boy patted Taffy's head and mumbled, "Don't get too comfy there...."

Sui sung his song softly--if it was too loud, there might be a cave-in. The blood from Hayato's wounds soon faded as a glowing cyan light appeared over his wounds. In a matter of seconds, Hayato's injuries had disappeared and the wolf kizoku seemed as good as new.

"Better?" He asked.

Hayato had seemed to dodge that question about Alcina. He must've seen her, he thought but didn't bother to attack him for the information. Even if they did meet, the two of them wouldn't seem like they made another advancement into their friendship.... Sui sighed and leaned back against the cave wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:28 pm
Hayato murmured his thanks as he looked at himself. His body wasn’t hurting anymore, and his energy was recovering, too. If all things go well from now…He looked away from them, staring at the cave roof again. He intended on going back to his clan. He had to solve things quickly, he’ll send one of his commanders to come here to protect these guys from Akira…for now. While they go search for strangers, he could look for Akira. It was a good plan…yet…he didn’t want to leave.  

akeikas
Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:58 pm
(( Blegh....this is what I get running around in non-warm enough clothes, I get sick and it's supposed to SNOW. crying Nooo... ))

Midori was absolutely being drenched head to toe with the storm. Not like she cared she was humming even whilst she cradled the objects tightly to her front. Having been at a near skip, the young girl stopped dead at the flicker of red hair, smiling as she waved.

"Alcina-'neechan!" The brunette waved. All they needed to do was set it up, but she needed to make sure no one saw. Hopefully the elder girl would know how...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:27 am
((Aw... I've been sneezing since I got up... Like, not really enough to be called a proper cold, but I'll get like two sneezes every hour or so... sweatdrop But it did get me a comment from the prof saying "Aw, all my girls are sick now..." including me in the group... which means I'm not an outcast anymore cause I'm the lone non-theatre major! lol...))

"You have everything?" Alcina asked as she jogged over to the younger girl. She had other things to think about. It was time to get her mind off Hayato... She took stock of all that Midori had in her hands and forced a mischievous smile onto her face. "Alright then. Let's get started!"

The princess put down the wood she had gathered for the both of them in a spot it would at least be semi-sheltered from the rain and pulled out the chronos staff. "Rise and shine, Staffy! Time to wake up!"

She got the feeling that if staffs could glare, it would be doing so now.
"You're planning on using your powers for a practical joke again, aren't you? You're supposed to use them to help people..."

She waved the staff off, smiling slightly less forced as Alcina used her rehearsed excuse. "Yes, but I've got to practice using my powers or else I won't be able to use them when I need them!"

She felt a very shocked silence coming from the staff and decided to take advantage of what would soon become righteous outrage. "Alright, Midori. I'm gonna stop time so you can position the "items," okay? Ready... Time Stop!" Twirling the staff about, Alcina brought it down right in front of her, letting her power flow out from it. She stopped everyone but herself and Midori with relatively little trouble. In fact, it even seemed like she was getting better at controlling it... "Come on... We need to work fast while it lasts. heart "

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:43 am
The only time Midori had seen Alcina use those powers were when they were against the firey Mazoku, and even then that wasn't on such a grand scale. Even the rain had stopped... She pawed at the still droplets, nearly squeaking when they plipped on her skin.

"Awesome..." Her awe was spurred from Alcina's 'come on', her brain reeling over everything.

Did that staff TALK?

Nah... she was imagining it. Midori nodded quickly as she sprinted to the cave mouth, setting up the bucket. "How long will it last Alcina-'neechan?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:20 am
((Ha ha... Yes... Staffy doesn't talk... It's all just a figment of her imagination...))

"Only a few minutes, if past experience is anything to go by... But I can dispel it before then if I want to (I think)." Her uncertainty in this area made her even more sure that she should start practising her powers more. And if she was going to practice, she might as well have fun with it.

An evil glint came into her eyes as Alcina thought she heard some grumbling from the direction of her staff. That alone almost made everything worth it...

They quickly came upon the cave and set the article in question in place. Alcina had to "unfreeze" two of the near by trees for Midori to work with, but this minor set back didn't cost them much. The two girls had already finished their masterpiece and were collecting up their piles of wood by the time the rain started falling again. "Well, I'd say that was time spent very productively, wouldn't you?" the princess said with a smirk, her better humour completely returned to her.

((Sorry for the control there... sweatdrop I originally wrote it so that I wouldn't be controlling... But then I realized that was probably too descriptive and would give it all away. And we can't have that, now can we? rofl You can get us back to the cave, giggling all the way in return, lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:46 am
durn you all...posting so fast... xD
I shall check this tonight... -.-
On the sad side of things...the snow is gone... *le sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:20 pm
((lol... On a completely un-related note, I would just like you to know Kaze, that I am holding you responsible for my downloading of and being addicted to the D.Grey-man anime. xp I also want a coffee mug with a pink rabbit on it now, lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:20 pm
(I don't know if anyone else noticed but we're past 1000 posts. xd )  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games