Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 am
((Looking good ^^. This dorm is now in use for the general public. The other dorm will remain locked if you guys who posted there want to copy and paste your posts here.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm
Rahenno arrives at the roof. He lies done and gazes up at the stars, as the sun started to set. "This bring back memorys" At this moment, He starts to think about Masumi.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm
a clone of zero was siting on the roof smoking a cig
"your demon is calling you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:04 pm
Rahenno closeds his eyes and listened, he was broken from his train of thought. "............." He didn't say anything but wanted to listen to what Zero had to say.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 pm
((it is 5 years later......can i make a fox summon?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:19 pm
((Wow...blowing up the dorms brings back some memories...remember when I saved Kit from Jedi and them? Hey, Jedi...how many organizations have you been in?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((it is 5 years later......can i make a fox summon?))

((fox summon? well i am in charge of summons but I have to ask my superiors if i could add a new...why not take wolf summon? well if you think like me there are lots of differences between them))

Arashi enters the dorms searching for zann.
"Wheeer youuu gooo" he said in a kidding voice as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Kiyoshi appeared in the dorms and walked down the row. He counted them off until he arrived at the room belonging to Errianna. he opened the door and walked in and found her cold, lifeless body laying on the bed. Kiyoshi walked over and knelt before the bed. He sighed at seeing his former student dead. Examining the room he saw she took a bit of posion, suicide was the deal. He looked around some more. No note, no visitior, the room was dusty. "No one even came to check on her." Kiyoshi ran his fingers through her hair and lifted up the body. Then as quick as he came, he vanished.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 pm
"s**t, s**t, s**t!" Chiyori silently cursed, dabbing at her shoulder and face with a hot rag in one hand, and a cold rag in the other. Both were lathered with soap. She was in one of the guest rooms in the bathroom, staring at the mirror. The cursed seal grew larger than last time, and had spread up her neck and onto her left cheek. She pulled her garb a bit to look at the curse mark, her red eyes gone wide. "Why in the hell won't you come off?! ARGH!" She threw the rags down on the counter and stared up at the mirror. From her point of view, she looked like a monster.

"Aww, your freaking out again..." Lark morphed out of the wall, a pool of darkness being his portal. He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and grinned a toothy smile. "Its interesting, Kunoichi. Out of all the times you've freaked out, someone has always been there to keep you calm. Say, whatchyou got there?" Lark peered over her shoulder and stared into the mirror. His eyes grew wide and he laughed hoarsely.
"Oh, yes! Its grown very large since the last time!"

Chiyori turned to him with wide eyes. "What do you mean?! What do you know about this?! Go away if your not going to help me!"

Lark lowered his grin and was serious. "I implanted that into you. Its a cursed seal, and it'll drive you f*ckin' insane. You'll probably kill three or four comrades before your caught. Maybe you'll kill some of your new friends too. Maybe your brother? Maybe Jake or Shika? Heh, you might even put a gash on Raziel."

Chiyori shook her head. "No... I... Please! Don't let this happen to me! Give me an antidote! I don't want this!" She grabbed at him, but his clothes melted into shadow and were pulled back to his body.

"The only way you can assure the safety of the villagers is for you to get out of here. You are no longer a Rock Villager, nor are you a comrade of the Cloud. I'll tell you what. Go to Akatsuki. Join their ranks. Gather as much info as you can. If you do that, I might be willing to rid you of this curse..."

Chiyori was so frightened, his scheme seemed like a blessing. Without saying anything else to him, she exploded out of the room and ran out of the compound... Lark himself smiled like a psychopath and disappeared into darkness...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 am
Ami sat in the lobby,staring up with a blank look.'I feel bad for running out on Pyro like that.I hope he's not mad...'
She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.'I'll just try to forget about it...it's no use just moping around like this.'
She stood up and forced a small smile.'It would be less awkward if I don't bring up anything from the wedding to Pyro or Blood.'
She turned to the doorway."Maybe a visit to mom will clear my mind. After all,I need to water the flowers." she said to herself as she walked out.  

Haru Mai Chan

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:48 am
a clone of pyro arrived "Ami" pyro said as he took a breath of air "help,....yamihasu's......trainig.....ground" the clone said as he poofed away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 pm
hunter arrives at the dourms and walks in one thats emty "*yon*time go to bed."  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:21 pm
hunter wakes up and heads out for food.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:11 pm
hunter pack his bags and heads to the gates.  

Aro97

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games