Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 pm
I.. Uhhm.. Agh!!

I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 pm
The_Gadfly
Agh!

I broke my toe.

Damnit.
There must be some conspiacy going around trying to destroy Furry feet. eek * rubs ankle*  

Dryskale

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:57 pm
I'm going camping tomorrow! Does that balance things?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm
Barakiel9909

No ;.; It doesn't..  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 pm
Derrick Rutledge
Barakiel9909

No ;.; It doesn't..
Gives you a ultramegayumyum cookie of icecream and fudgey hugs* I hope that balances it out. Though I might have just given you sever diabetes eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 am
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
Derrick Rutledge
Barakiel9909

No ;.; It doesn't..
Gives you a ultramegayumyum cookie of icecream and fudgey hugs* I hope that balances it out. Though I might have just given you sever diabetes eek

Pfffft I can't get diabetes! I would have gotten it by now! x3 *om nom noms*  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 am
I'm all in a squee x3,when I was camping they had a german shepard show.This retired K-9 officer who now breeds,trains and judges the quality of the breed came with about 15 dogs(one was a mastiff who trains with them though)and ran a bunch of courses.I want one of these dogs now D: they were so adorable.You can check them out at dekka-haus.com,the cuteness is too much Dx Sadly,because of the pedigree and european bloodlines they're not cheap dogs,about $1.2-1.5k american.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 am
That isn't actually too expensive for dogs. If you go through a breeder, the dogs are better quality (that sounds wrong saying that) and that raises the price.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 am
00Shoe
That isn't actually too expensive for dogs. If you go through a breeder, the dogs are better quality (that sounds wrong saying that) and that raises the price.
Agreed, though my neighbor has a German Sheaperd/ Black Lab mix. He is so adorable. He's completly black with sheaperd features. He alsmost looks like a wolf. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 pm
Sounds really cute! I think someone my parents knew when I was really young had a wolf that I had a chance to pet. The thing was huge, all though perhaps it wasn't a wolf - it was maybe 15 years ago so my memory isn't too great about it :p  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:49 pm
00Shoe
Sounds really cute! I think someone my parents knew when I was really young had a wolf that I had a chance to pet. The thing was huge, all though perhaps it wasn't a wolf - it was maybe 15 years ago so my memory isn't too great about it :p
Its possible. Someone by my old house was selling actual wolf pups. eek If it wasn't ilegal I so would have bought one. Ultimate guard dog of awesome. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:09 pm
00Shoe
Its possible. Someone by my old house was selling actual wolf pups. eek If it wasn't ilegal I so would have bought one. Ultimate guard dog of awesome. cool

Pfffft.. Illegal. I would've bought one anyways.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dryskale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 pm
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe

BUt I love my leg, and my lab already stared at my leg like a steak. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 pm
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe

BUt I love my leg, and my lab already stared at my leg like a steak. eek

Pfffft.. yet again.
I'd rather have a wolf than a lab. =/ Everyone's got labs. No offense.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:44 am
Wolfs get pretty big, you would have to take that into consideration :p  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games