Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:55 pm
to protect herself amie used the staff and slashed an area in front of her which shot a blunt like wind blade which split the nova around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:55 pm
Noah dived under the water. Crap, that isn't good, this man could start a forest fire, he thought to himself sitting at the bottom of the pool until he thought that it was safe to come up or if he needed to get air.  

Omega Awesome391

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:56 pm
james looks at krovak's fire nova in aww struck and said wow i wish i could do that all i can do is make and control fireballs but its becuse i'm still lurning how to use fire. ami u can join in if u want  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:57 pm
Karin threw her Blade at Krovaks Shoulder, And was struck by the Nova, she fell back and immediately started rolling on the ground to put out the fire, and stood up, her bra strap had burnt and was at the brink of snapping but sh dident notice, she looked at Krovak seeing if her blade would strike its target, she cringed from the recent burns.  

Zinkatwo

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 pm
"on whos side" she said still smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:00 pm
The sword Karin threw stabbed Krovak's shoulder and went all the way through. Krovak made a noise of agony, but didn't scream. He then started to laugh and looked up at Karin,"You might want to check your bar." He started laughing again as he grasped his hand around the sword and yanked it out. Blood spewed out of his shoulder and he burnt his wound to seal it up, on the front and the back.  

LegitlyInsane

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:00 pm
james got hit by the fire nova ouch hot hot james jumped back into the water to put out the fire thats on him. an damie any side u choose  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Noah came up after the nova had passed. He noticed Karin's bra strap and his went even redder. "Uh, Karin, you're bra looks like it's about to snap," he said stammering.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Karin noticed and laughed, "Wow that was fun, im tiered now." She walked over and held out her hand for her blade, and looked at Krovak, making sure he knew they were on the same side in the long run.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:04 pm
"okay" amie said slamming her staff on the ground but she did it upside down so only the spear part of of weapon would pop out. She then thrusted the spear part at James inside the water. "side chosen" she said happy she was fighting again.  

Amie Aii

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:04 pm
Krovak pointed Karin's sword at her, then he stabbed it in the ground and told her,"Good fight... next time put some clothes on..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 pm
james got out of the water said yea i agree with karin  

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:06 pm
"what its over already awwwwww man." she pouted a little then put the spear away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:08 pm
Karin smirked and pulled out her sword retracting the laser blade, and walked over to her clothes and picked them up, she went over to a tree and lay them down like a blanket and sat on it and stretched out, she looked at Noah wondering if she would have to ask him to sleep with her.  

Zinkatwo

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:08 pm
Noah smiled over at Karin. "Well Karin, I have to say that you certainly looked, uh, sexy, fighting in your underwear," he said softly with his face still red. He got out and dried off and put his clothes on again and sat near Karin.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games