Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:08 pm
"Oh, why thank you Moonfire," said Pheniox. As she walked along aside him, she walked up to the room where parts of the team were making costumes in. "I guess their making new outfits for the day after tomarrow."

Red Fang heard what the boy said and asked. "I wasn't acting stupid, its just hatered that I hold against your leader. True her and I use to be friend but not any more. I say she doesn't diserve to be leader nor live. I hope she dies after tomarrow," said Red Fang in a creepy and slitherin voice of evil that would send chills down your back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 am
Kid-robin averted his gaze Red fang's behavirour discuessed him. He'd never met anyone with such a disregard for anothers life. Strangely he felt pity bubble weakly inside him. He felt sorry for somone who was so corrupted a life didn't matter to him anymore. In a way it was sickening and cold to think about.

'Well...I can't really say becuase were in a public place and to many young children are about' he chukcled slightly. Still he was slightly adamant for Fox to go. They needed to find a way to contain Fox's darkside permantely. It was to much of a risk if it happened again. While also he couldn't bring himself to do utilises the final resort if everything went wrong..  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:31 am
Spider-robin lay down besides a tree outside enjoying the light tickly breeze which lazily fopped through the grounds. He lay back gazing up the distorted shapes of the clouds his mind in motion. He would tag along tommorw if he had to, it would beat staying back feeling totally useless. He would design himself a costume but he'd never really used armour. He always felt like it slowed him down. Besides armour wasn't going to give any real protection against the nasty tastys Turgon had probaly stuck up his b.o drenched sleeves.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:06 am
Moonfire smiled and said,"Huh well that sounds like fun."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:51 am
"Hm, true," said Fox. She then backed away from Arachnid and went back nto the dressing room. When she came back out she was wearing her usual costume and carried her new one all folded up in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkstar heard Turgon's orders and agreed to it.

"Now, your all dismissed," said Turgon.

DarkStar looked towards Oracle and said, "Lets go child. We got work to do." Before DarkStar left, she looked towards Western hunter. She always liked him but could never bring herself to tell him. "Good luck to the rest of you," she said and walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:31 pm
Oracle nodded and followed DarkStar.

~~~~~~~~~

Rose walked outside of the mansion and onto the beach. She then took off her clothes and ony wearing a green bakinie on now. She then dived into the ocean water even though it was starting to get dark now.

~~~~~~~~~

Corona bowed towards Turgon and looked towards Hunter Western. "Well, we better get ourselves started out there now," she said.

Oracle walked up to DarkStar and walked besides her. "So I know you like him," she said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:37 pm
"Oh, that reminds me I have a new costume already," said Pheniox.

Red Fang then stood up and tried to brak threw the chanes that were holding him. "Stupid chanes," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:25 pm
Moonfire smiled and said,"cool, can I see?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:54 pm
Draco shrugged once he had pulled away from the kiss. "Well it still looks nice. Thanks."

Black Feather watched the others go. She wondered how long it would take for them to get here. Hopefully, they would come quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:49 am
'Yeah lets roll' Western hunter muttured confused. Darkstar always seemed to be starring as him strangely and he couldn't understand why. Nevermind, he had to reall concnetrate on the job anyway. Besides he could have some fun with the prisoner later anyway. Their powers were so..promising..he just needed to exploit for the correct means of course.

'I see thier no way I can stop you going tommorw Fox, but please be careful, this is war and I doubt Turgon will think twice about killing any of use if it assited him in achieiving his goal', Arachnid voice was lased with a firm and strangely fuzzy warmthness.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:36 pm
"I know Arachnid, I seen what he's done and hear what he has done. I know what he will do. Turgon will do anything to get what he wants and make suffer by watching their friends die or get hurt in front of them with no helping," said Fox. "Even Gemini and I know what we are getting ourselves into. So we'll be fine, I'll be fine my love, my dear dear love. My heart belongs to you and you only," explained Fox as she kissed her fiance and love, Arachnid on the lips and finally left the room and walks alone in the hallway.

"Your welcome Draco," said Gemini with a smile towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar looked towards Oracle as they both walked and heard what she said. "Oh, cool it child. I may like him but I probably won't get to tell him so drop it," said DarkStar.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire walked out of her room and towards back to the scanning room and walked towards Kid-robin. "So your going into searching with them huh, Kid-robin?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:19 pm
"Fine," said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~

Rose was swimming in the ocean water at night fall came down.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:49 pm
"Sure," said Pheniox. She then broguht out a her knife and said as she held it up, "The power of the fire bird." Costume:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:53 pm
Moonfire looked at Pheniox and said,"Wow you look amazing."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 am
Arachnid sighed deeply. He knew she was had it all sussed. He got up a rush of confidence spurt through him. They could do this, they were together and at the height of their power. They were ready to take them on. It was now just a simple matter of finding them and ending the viscous black circle Turgon had hovering other everyones head.

Scott stepped back in a rush after finally compiling his armour. It looked better then he'd thought, plus thier'd be enough lying around to use. It was fitted like a dream as if it had been taliored made for him. He was now ready and keen to go. It was almost bursting out of him as he stood in the room amassed in a flood of thoughts coming to him instantally in a quick flash.

'Where ever i'm sent I shall go. I would prefer to be inolved in the infiltration and combat stages of the misson as it would play to my needs more and I would be of more us than at home doing something technical' Kid-robin not removing his eyes from Red fang while keep his tone flat and void of any human appearance.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games