Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:15 pm
Detachi turned to Dev,"Yes it is over thanks to all of the leaf shinobi who had faught." Detachi rubs his scar wich was burning! It was like Mikyo's juggernaut was haunting him or something... "Say, What is your name, Shinobi in training?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm
Devoker smirked at the sense that someone finally noticed him. "Is Mikyo dead? Did we lose any shinobi?" Devoker cracked his neck that was stiff for a long time and said, "My name is Devoker."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 pm
Kiara looked at them. "I don't think Mikyo's deda. And I don't think he'll die for a while, well, if he does die," she told them her opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:25 pm
"nothing much...and mikyo is not dead"Zeramaru was still quite odd and making the long series of seals. "i hate this jutsu it takes seals to maintain" he said lieing about that since he was making a long jutsu in reality.

((well i have to rp very detailed right now))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:39 am
"we all know Mikyo is not dead he is gaining more power as we speak cant you feel him" Raito said leaning with his eyes closed on the wall... Raito then muttered to himself under his voice "sigh i have come back in such a long time and no one is happy.... uh that Mikyo always keeps everyone on there toes"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:17 am
Zeramaru was acting very strange as he stopped making seals and said slowly "Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique ) " Zeramaru's smile turned from a sly smile into a strange creepy smile.
"This will make him sleep...and also everyone else." Zeramaru said this as he stood upright and feathers started falling around the room.
Feathers were falling slowly and beautifully as zeramaru took out a scroll and summoned a puppet "Aburame Naga" beside him a puppet with shades long black hair and a coat with a big collar appeared it was covered in kika bugs the bugs slowly flew towards a person(one bug per person) and tried to land.

((if you dont know this jutsu it is the one that kabuto uses to put the entire chunnin exam arena crowd to sleep. If any of you will try to stop me first you have to stop the genjutsu))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:47 am
"Oh s**t...feathers, if you know how to dispell genjutsu, do it!"
he made the hand sign for Kai:release.
Xantos drew his sword, slicing a portal and reappearing behind Zerarmaru.
He stabbed at the place where the spine meets the neck, but stopped right there.
"What are you trying to do?" He asked very calmly, but there was sterness and anger in his voice aswell.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 am
Detchi fell to the floor. "Ughhhhh...," Detachi mumbles. He tries to fight but it is hopeless.  

Detachi

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:16 am
Raito did a handsign "release" Raito then also flickered infront of Zerarmaru with his katana up to Zerarmaru.... "hm you can't escape so if you would kindly explain what you where doing to Xiah sensai (hokage)...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:25 am
"hey dont kill him we just want to know what he is doing" Raito said drawing the katana closer to Zerarmaru neck  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:55 am
"release." the feathers dissapeared. Reiko looked around. "what the?'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:23 pm
"Status report...Detachi's down, no doubt Devoker is down aswell, and Xiah...well...been down. Alright Zeramaru, start talking, what were you doing in my office, you were looking for something, what are you planning?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 pm
Xiah stopped screaming but he coughed up blood, and his nose started to bleed...... then he screamed again, "ARAHH!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:59 pm
"Why the hell is he still concious, the genjutsu should have him out cold by now...and the screaming is annoying...."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games