Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:29 pm
Oni_Soul
Still in his jutsu, he bent down and started to right something in the ground.
H-E-L-L-O, it said, but he was to over come with happieness about how someone finally respected his cloaking abilities. The he put, Y-E-S.((thats to your stalking question.))

Ariana laughed then walked over to him noticing his mouth was sewn shut.
"would it hurt if i severed these wires?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 pm
Yuki came up and saw the writing and screamed, "Whoa, haha, hey who ever you are, you got me there,." Yuki tried to find the ninja by pawing the air, "Hey your good, I can't even smell you."  

Dripples

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:32 pm
The ninja's ghost white eyes shot down seeing teh boy and a dog, he glanced back up at the girl and in a flash of darkness he was gone. His mission was now in jepordy(?) and his master would sew up his ears next if he found out about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:35 pm
"Huh, where'd he go? Oh well, I still have to search for Reiko," said Yuki  

Dripples

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:36 pm
Oni_Soul
The ninja's ghost white eyes shot down seeing teh boy and a dog, he glanced back up at the girl and in a flash of darkness he was gone. His mission was now in jepordy(?) and his master would sew up his ears next if he found out about this.

Ariana sighed then turned back around and began walking
"Why does he keep doing that"
~*You could always follow him with those eyes of yours*
"No I'll treat it as a normal human should"~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:45 pm
"uh, Ariana, is that your name? Umm where is that guy's village?" asked the little puppy  

Dripples

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:19 pm
Naruto_Uzumaki54321
"uh, Ariana, is that your name? Umm where is that guy's village?" asked the little puppy

She stopped then looked back
"I don't know. I met him today"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:55 am
reiko ran off to the academy.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Ian was walking past the gates while having a book on his left and a drink on his right hand when he saw an unfamiliar girl. As he looked at her forehead protector, he approached her.

"Hello miss. My name is Ian. Any reason why you're here in Konoha?" He said with all his respect.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:36 pm
((me?))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:54 pm
Ariana sighs feeling guilty for leaving her village and disapointing her friends and family. She turns around and runs towards the cloud village holding seals taking off at the speed of light  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:43 am
(( yep. i was addressing it to you... oh well, see later or next time ))

"That's harsh! She just left without answering a word." Ian said as he continued to sob with his book on his face. It was now soaked with tears as he ran towards the training grounds to roam around the village again.

hivaids420

Newb

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:36 pm
Zeramaru started to leave draging Xiah along.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Bankotsu walked in the forest close to the road, until he reached the wall of the Leaf, which then he used the Military Earth Skill and traveled under teh wall into the leaf village. Then headed in the direction from where Bambi's vibrations were coming from.  

Ducttape_Bandit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:07 am
Appearing at the gates Sengetsu shook his head."what has he gotten himself into to?" he muttered before vanishing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games