Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:15 pm
Oron moved out of Rahenno's way and said.... "I will not play your game zero, lightning clone!" Tree clones of Oron apeared cut up zero some more, grabed onto his wounds burst into electricity causing even more damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 pm
"that is a s**t load of power"
zero performed -Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) zero vanished in a flash of wind  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 pm
the rooms temperature rised " THATS...IT IVE HAD IT" pyro shouted as his attitude changed and his apperrance changing.

"lets see what you've got ember clone" pyro said making 5 clones with a devilish grin on his face as a clone appeared behind zero pulling out his sword

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 pm
((...so you guys dont understand that i blew something up where zero stood...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 pm
(ohh my bad i frgt)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:19 pm
((i block the explosion on my end.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm
((idk there are like 5 of you...i cant keep up with all the post.....and i was told not to fight....like i told you all but it is funny that you all took to your dark side))  
"Pyro call yourself, only by surviving the battle you win." Oron jumped in to the air flew up and said... "JUGEMENT STRIKE!!!" Oron's wings turned into steel and dove down smashing Zero into the ground creating a small crater.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Oni_Soul

The two figure watched as the Kage blocked the moves. "..He also has a bounty on his head..." Whispered the one the other called Axel. "...he can wait, our main targets are the Assassin's and the Akatsuki. Go get our friend here and bring him to the Lightning Coast." He said as he turned and walked back down the stairs towards their fightning area. "You got it bro. Yo buddy!" yelled the man with the cig. "Your comming with us to the Lightning Coast."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:21 pm
(lets just get bak wit the rping)  

pyro hasu

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm
Black Vine
"Pyro call yourself, only by surviving the battle you win." Oron jumped in to the air flew up and said... "JUGEMENT STRIKE!!!" Oron's wings turned into steel and dove down smashing Zero into the ground creating a small crater.

((auto hit and i am not there...read the post bud))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:25 pm
Rahenno turned his eyes to the two ninja walking out of his office. So I have a bounty over me. this should be intersting Rahenno put his staff away and head out the door he need some air.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 pm
The Jedi clone smiled and poofed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:28 pm
pyro got to his senses "wow that took alot of me" pyro said calling off the clones.

"Rahenno what should I do?" pyro asked

pyro hasu

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 pm
Zann cooly ignored the boys fighting, and turned to the two men. His hand moved a little, and the shadows the men were standing in instantly cleared, thanks to his ability to control darkness.
"If you want the Akatsuki then I'm fine with you taking him. As for Rahenno-san..." Zann's eyes narrowed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games