Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 pm
Rose gasped and took a step back. She felt the dark waves come off of him and rubbed on her as well. She moved back, feeling its overwhelming presence.

Rose's father looked from the distance he was at, "Not again..." He said, "You have no idea what you have just created." He said, "So much for not interfering. I'm just going to have to make this my fight now." He looked at Haseo's father, "And I believe that your son is taking orders from that succubus. I cannot believe him to do such a low thing. Which makes him unsuitable for my daughter."

((lol! ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 pm
The overwhelming strength and power threw him into another demon rage
but this time it was different, Alyssia's mind control was temporarily outdone "R-Rose...." he growled in a deep tone unlike anything human, he turned to Rose's father feeling the threatening vibes coming off of him and Haseo charged at him dropping his blade and slinging fire from one hand and lightning from the other "R-R- Roose...." he grawled again "I.... Im sorry" Haseo jumped in the air and brought down his now razor like claws down at her dad  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:47 pm
((the aura was coming off of Rose...))

Rose looked at Haseo confused, but felt herself drowning all at the same point. She tried to keep her consciousness.

The father looked up at Haseo and easily dodged the on-coming attack. "Boy, what did you expect of me..." He said in a low hiss, "I didn't attack you, yet you come for me... I was only protecting my daughter, which you failed to do, and I've always known you would have."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:55 pm
((I know this, but he was about to attack wasnt he?))

Haseo's father laughed "If all goes according to planned he will take out the girl and her parents and even the succubus"

Haseo snarled "I.... would never do anything to h- harm Rose, i-it was myself that i needed to watch out for this t-ime" he growled trying to control the rage but his vision was blurring and the anger kept rising and it was getting harder to talk, a single tear ran down his cheek and he turned to Alyssia "Y-y-your..... next"

Her face went pale and she fell to the ground in fear

Xemnas was almost there, feeling the large amount of energy and emotion swirling around and the growing darkness in the center of it all, he started chanting a spell "Better to get the chanting out of the way while i can"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:01 pm
Rose's father looked at Haseo, but then looked at Rose watching her crumple to the ground, her eyes turning white and then to a crimson red. "NO!" He screamed.

Before the darkness consumed her, she managed to get a Ha! out to Alyssia as she went into oblivion. The sun had set and moon was out. Her consciousness was gone and the evil started to return. She started to float mid-air and then a crack was heard and a black whirl pool surrounded her as her fangs were beared and her eyes full of hate, "Now... where did I leave off a few centuries ago?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 pm
Haseo's father looked at Rose "I was not expecting the girl to be the one that almost brought about the apocalypse so many years ago" he still stood there calmly feeling Xemnas's presence "Ah an old friend has returned"

Xemnas dashed past all of them and headed straight for Rose he leapt up into the air and shot a ball of light at her that would temorarily seal her great grandmother away with a direct hit but even a non-direct hit would still make the darkness subside for atleast a week

Haseo fell to the ground feeling the moonlight and the dark aura around him as he blacked out..... he fell into darkness and the rage took over completly, the darkness whirled around him like large black blades as he slowly transformed to his true demonic state

Xemnas turned to Haseo "Not him to......" he looked to Alyssia grimmacing "Because of your selfishness and refusal to follow orders you may have just brought apon the destruction of this planet" he turned back to face Haseo and Rose feeling the guilt, for it is also his fualt that all this was happening  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:23 pm
The great-grandmother --Cassandra-- screamed as she went back into her slumber crying, "I WILL BE BACK!" And Rose fell down unconscious.

Rose's father chuckled, "Looks can be deceiving, can it not?" He said as he approached his daughter and lifted her up. "Take your son, and I'll take my daughter... and confine her for life!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:37 pm
Haseo stood up and an emense pressure was released around him, he dashed at Rose's father and stuck his hand straight through his stomach "Put her down!" he said in a satanic voice

Xemnas staggered back at the pressure "This energy is godly, how is this possible?"

Alyssia curled up in a ball in fear and started crying

Haseo's father laughed at what Haseo did "I think ill just leave him to you, it looks like youve got it all under control" he turned around and walked away, his mother following behind with a wicked smile  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:02 pm
Rose's father growled, under the pressure, "She's my daughter! I must ake care of her so that MY grandmother doesn't come back out! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED MEANS?" He growled fiercly at him. "I am responsible if that power gets out..."

Rose's mother gently came behind Haseo and said, "It's true." She then sighed, "If you want her back, earn our trust and love and then we'll decide whether to give her to you or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 pm
Haseo pulled his hand out of Rose's father "Well if you werent so intently fixated on keeping us apart i wouldnt have to fight for her" He growled  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm
He chuckled, "As of the circumstances of now. I will be having to out that aside."

Rose's mother shot a glance to her husband, "I thought we talked this through."

"I changed my mind..." He said.

She growled and said, "Take my word.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:54 pm
A shot of pain ran through Haseo's head and he cringed then looked at Xemnas "S-Stoop this pain" he said as the rage started to regain control  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm
Rose's parents looked at Haseo, "What's wrong with him?" Her father asked as Rose was still unconscious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:08 pm
Xemnas stepped foward "He's going into a demon rage, his parents gave him to much power for him to handle so he's reverting back to his primal instincts"

Haseo stood on all fours snarling at them all "Diiieeeee!!!" he yelled loud enough to get Alyssia to stop cowering on the ground and run off into the woods

Detailed Demon form

The way he looks right now  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:11 pm
Rose's father looked at him, "Shall I just leave and you will be able to handle this, yes?" He asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff