Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:21 am
Pre smiled, "Okay. Lets' go and see her okay? We rented out a room," She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 am
Kon smiled and took Zero's hand suddenly yanking him with them to the inn...He was a little shy now since he had no idea if she was with someone or not...Kon smiled to Pre and winked as they stood at her door...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:44 am
"Here we are. Don't mind the new additions. One of them has a suicidal streak so don't talk to him. For all intents and purposes, he's probably the only 'human' there," Pre said. She was still angry about that.
She opened the door.
"Zero! Kon!" Tea looked surprised.
"I found them since they must have gotten lost or something. Well, this is Zero and this is Kon. They both helped me a great deal," Pre said, introducing the two to them.
Tea smiled. She was glad to see them come back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:13 pm
The drunken man glared up at Lyle, "What the hell did you do to me human!" he roared as he got back up. Lyle backed away nervously, "I..I accidently severed some muscle tendons in your arms. That way you couldn't hit me." The man glared at Lyle, "b***h, I am a Lychan. No human can match me!" He now stepped back to Kick Lyle, but Mr. Crowly was faster, and quickly disabled the man's leg. He roared in pain. Lyle crouched over the man again, "I'm sorry. It's just hard to control Mr. Crowly sometimes."  

WolfCarson

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:25 pm
Shane winced but did not quite understand what he did wrong. After all she had said he was supposed to have died that day. All that thinking made his head hurt and he leaned against the wall with a sigh. He looked as Zero and Kon walked in to the room. He closed his eyes and nodded once and said nothing else...lost in thought completely.

Angelus sighed as he leaned against the other wall across the room as well. He opened his eyes when the two entered and he nodded with a grunted hello. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Shane for a long moment in thought and then frowned standing and looking more intensely at him. There was something else off about him...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:30 pm
Tea went over to Zero and Kon to talk to them.
Oddly enough, Pre went over to stand next to Angelus.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:35 pm
Angelus stared at Shane and frowned and looked at Pre. "Something else feels off about him..." He said to Pre with a soft frown of confusion, "Almost as if..." He looked at Shane in thought.

Shane stared back at the two very powerful entities, and gulped. He looked back and forth between the two and looked down to not see their strong gaze.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm
Pre only saw Shane as an idiot now, so she wouldn't speak to him for a while she figured, "I know. Something is odd isn't it?" She asked with a quiet tone. She didn't appear to be too interested though.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:42 pm
Angelus's frown deepened as he looked at Shane. He turned to Pre, "First his...power...is fluctuating. That would be understandable but not with the way it is...it is like something is messing with it. Secondly his mood changes are so extreme, one moment he is suicidal and the next depressed, confused happy...it is changing to fast and far too extreme to be normal. Finally and thirdly...I'm sure you have noticed that as well...every now and then it almost seems as if...something else is in his body..."

Shane blinked up with a frown...they were talking about him again and he knew it. His eyes blinked as they seemed to change slightly before changing in a split second back to normal. He looked back down with a soft guttural growl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:47 pm
"Indeed. If I had to guess then I would say it was inversion. If that God guy was right about Shane having blood of many creatures, then it would make sense. One with mixed blood is bound to encounter a 'demon,'" Pre said, "I would know this because I'm a demon myself. Should I do him in before things get out of hand? I don't want to go into my Shoudou for this guy."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 pm
Angelus looked at her in thought and sighed, "Would that really solve anything though? Especially if you fail to do him in...or kill him. Then he would only be worse. Yes I sensed an inversion as well...but it seems as if he is trying to fight it..." He frowned thoughtfully and said, "Is there any way you know of...that will make it so his conscious stops the inversion...? It may have also been the reason for the suicide attempt...a person's body naturally senses when something is wrong with it. Most likely it told him he would be having this sort of trouble...but I ain't an expert of inversion as it seems to differ slightly from being to being."

Shane looked up at the two with a dark look before it went back to calm and sad. He grabbed his head as fire slowly snaked around him and then it would stop and go back around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 pm
"Of course. It varies by race, but not by all that much. Inversion is usually the hardest the first time around. My first time I destroyed Pet, and I had no way of stopping. How I defeat my own Shoudou is to recall something...something from my past that was not particularly painful, but...would the word 'happy' be the right term? Anyways, it might be easier for him if I see him for a bit. It might not look like it, but I do have positive auras. I'll let him have some sparks from my wings. That could also help, but I don't know," Pre rambled. There were many ways to defeat inversion, but they usually come so quickly that there's no way you can stop it. Since Shane's was coming on slowly, she had time to assist.
She walked over to Shane and lightened her aura for him. She knelt down in front of him and looked at him with gentle eyes, "I got something that will help you I think," She said and raised her hand on front of him. In her hand, white sparks appeared, "Touch them," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 pm
Angelus nodded and said softly, "True and we avoiding a massacre here would be nice...but the problem is he can't remember most of his past...so that will be a bit difficult for him. I'll let you do it Pre and if you need help then let me know...."

Shane looked up and seemed to slowly calm a bit from her look and the change of aura. He slowly and shakingly reached out to touch the sparks. However before he could touch them...he pulled back scared as he looked around in terror a bit. He heard a voice...sounding dark and evil...his eyes widened and he tried to back up failing.

Angelus moved closer with a frown and then looked at Pre, "Is it possible for one to see what they will become when they invert?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 pm
"Depends completely on severity," Pre said, "Those voices...I get them too...Shane, you need to see that the voices are misleading you and trying to take you into the darkness. I'm not mad at you, and..."Pre leaned forward, "I think Tea might have a thing for you," She said in practically a whisper. She still had the sparks in her hand.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 pm
Shane looked at Pre and slowly let go of his head. For some reason he wanted to trust her...and when she mentioned Tea he blushed softly and nodded once. He reached out and gently touched the sparks. He heard a scream in his head...and then silence. He felt pain though...but not sure why he felt pain. He winced but kept in the scream as he tried to stay calm and looked at her...looking into Pre's eyes for security...to keep himself from screaming.

Angelus nodded in thought, "Ah...makes sense." 'So far so good...but...what is with the pain...I never had that problem...then again mine was quick and brutal.'  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games