Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

"I was born in Yorston, if that's what you mean." Psadas replied with a small laugh as he continued strumming on the instrument. That was the truth, but it had been a while since he had been back there. "I don't live anywhere now though. I travel the world spreading my music where I go. Living free is just so much more fun." It had been a long time since Psadas had settled in any one area. When he did so, he tended to get restless and slightly irritable. There was just something about the stationary life that didn't quite settle with him.

The tune Psadas was playing changed abruptly, however and became more cheerful as he watch the woman circling him, almost like another wolf. "So how about you?" he asked in retaliation. It was only fair, after all. She'd asked him and he'd told her, so she should return the favor and answer his question as well. "That would take me quite a while to figure out on my own." he said with a chuckle, guessing that she would probably respond with a snide remark about how he couldn't tell that already. Places of origin were harder to guess, after all. Especially determining the place of origin for a person like Psadas who just traveled all over the place.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:40 pm
Don't stare into her eyes,
Don't kiss her lips...

[[omg, i accidently highlighted the top part of your autoformat and it is awesome. xD wat an original idea. lol]]

Jade turned away and looked at the sky. "Well, I was born in Delaro, and lived there most of my... human life, but nowadays I spend most of my time away from home." She told him, lying about the human part. She looked back up at him, knowing that he'd figure out that she was lying, but didn't really care.

Don't fall in love,
with her dirty little tricks...

Bullet_Ber

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:18 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

((The bottom has it too. XD A friend of mine made this for me, but align tags don't work properly with imgleft or imgright tags inside the guilds on Internet Explorer, so she had to do something to make it look normal, lol.))

A small nod was the only way Psadas answered Jade. Of course it was fairly easy for him to tell that she was lying. The slight hesitation in her voice accompanied with a miniscule change in tone and a slight emphasis on the word 'human' were all strong indications she was not being truthful. They were variations that most people probably wouldn't notice, but that Psadas could hear with perfect clarity due to his unusually keen ears. Small giveaways like this existed even in the voices of the best, most practiced liers, though usually they were just too small to detect for the most part.

Psadas knew better than to push the point, however, so he remained silent about her fallacy. Instead he stood up straight off the tree he had been leaning against, stopped playing, and restored Delilah to his back. "Well, I don't know about you, but I've had enough of this forest for now." he said as he turned on his heals and began walking, causing the gore splattered forest floor beneath him to make a squelching noise with each step. "What do you say we get a drink somewhere, huh? I'll pay." Psadas offered with a small wink back at the vampire and another chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 pm
Don't kiss her lips...

[[nice... I used to have an auto format for my other characters, Shoxie, Felix, and Silva, but i stopped it cuz i kept on forgetting to click the format button before i posted. xD]]

Jade grinned. "How could I refuse such a nice gesture." She said and giggled a bit. She started walking next to him. "Where do you suppose we should go?" She asked. She wondered if he'd be any more vulnerable when he's drunk. She grinned to herself at the thought and decided to see, since her tolerance to alcohol wasn't very weak. She then realized that he probably had a strong tolerance to alcohol too and then frowned at the realization.

Don't fall in love,

Bullet_Ber

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:12 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

((I just quote my last post and delete the quote tags, lol. Sometimes I forget though. XD ))

That was a good question. There were so many places that he had been, and so many places that he hadn't. It was hard to remember all of them and even if he did, he wouldn't necessarily mind ging back to a few of them. It wasn't like he was trying to see the world just so he could say he'd seen every place there was. There was no fun in that; it made it like work instead. He saw places to chat with people, hit on women, and generally just party, more or less. Of course money was required to live for the most part, unfortunately, so sometimes he did play for money. For the most part though, it was all fun and games to him.

Of all the places he had been, though, which should they go back to now to get a drink? Psadas' personal stock was running a bit low, so probably a place where they could but a few bottles for him to stock up. "Dunno. You choose someplace." Psadas eventually said with a small shrug. There were just so many choices that he couldn't decide, so might as well leave the choice up to the person he was buying drinks for? Just as long as she chose somewhere good.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Don't kiss her lips...

[[lol, i'd forget often. xD]]

Jade looked up at the sky and then thought for a bit. She then grinned. "How about Yorston?" She suggested. It didn't seem that far and it had good pubs. There were nice inns there too.

Don't fall in love,

Bullet_Ber

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

"You would choose Yortson." Psadas said with a small laugh as he shook his head. That was the thing about letting other people choose things. They never chose the thing that you wanted. "Angling to meet my parents already, are you?" It was a joke, of course, but one couldn't help but wonder. After all, he had only just said that he was raised in Yorston, so why else pick it?

Yorston, however, was one of the few places he really did not want to go to. "How about you pick something else? I saw enough of Yorston when I lived there." Psadas said with a chuckle, although he felt far from cheerful. There were a few reasons he didn't want to go to Yorston. The main one being that he had run away from Yorston when he was young, and he didn't really have a desire to go back and face everyone again. The other big one was because Yorston had also been where Desmona had lived. A small, rare frown crossed Psadas' face as he thought about Desmona, but he didn't say anything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:12 pm
Don't kiss her lips...

Jade grinned when she saw him frown. "What's wrong?" She asked innocently, although her thoughts weren't so innocent. She wanted to know more about him, know about his past. She knew there was something that he wasn't telling her. She knew there was a lot of things he wasn't telling her. "Is there a reason why you wouldn't like to visit your hometown?" She asked in a sweet, teasing voice.

[[o.o; my posts are tiny compared to your's... and you have a smaller font too. >.<;]]

Don't fall in love,

Bullet_Ber

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:49 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

((Lol. I just think 10 point font looks better~ And it helps posts look not so completely massive, lol.))

Psadas was silent for a few moments more before turning with a grin to Jade. "It's just so boring back there!" he said with a laugh as he shook his head. "Why would you want to go somewhere boring? No, I just much prefer the excitement of a city or the tranquility of a forest than the boring day-to-day routine of an old town like that." Psadas laughed again and shook his head as he turned back away with a grin still on his face. No, he wasn't about to reveal anything to her about himself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:14 am
Shoxie
"It would be interesting though..." Maradox commented.

"Yes and well it is a good thing we have one another because that will make this journey a whole lot easier." Mell said in a very happy tone.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:42 am
Don't kiss her lips...

Jade gave up, seeing that he wasn't going to tell her anything anytime soon. "How about Delaro then?" She asked. She knew a few nice places to go for a drink there, although she usually went alone and came out in some man's arms, this was probably going to be different.

Don't fall in love,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 am
"A lot easier." He emphasized and laughed.  

Bullet_Ber

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

Deralo? Now that Psadas thought about it, he hadn't been to Deralo City in a while. Well, he hadn't been to any city in a while, but Deralo City particularly. It wasn't that he was particularly frightened of the place, but he had heard a lot of strange rumors about it. Like people entered Deralo Castle and never leaving. There were even people silly enough to say that they had been captured and taken to another world. So Psadas hadn't really been back to visit the place in a good while.

On the other hand, Deralo did have a few good places to drink, and since it was a city it was usually packed with pretty lasses he could enchant with his smile and music. Not that he wouldn't give Jade his fair share of attention, of course, but it would be unfair to rob all the other girls of himself just because he happened to be traveling with Jade at the moment. Desmona had never minded his flirting, but that was probably because they had grown up together and she knew it was just harmless fun. Another small frown breifly crossed his face at the thought of her. "To Deralo it is then!" Psadas said suddenly, perking up immediately as he grinned back at Jade and began heaing towards the city.

{{Exit to Deralo City}}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 am
Don't kiss her lips...

Jade smiled and followed him. Although her pace was fast, her footsteps were dead silent. She looked around at the silence of the forest. The woods were eerie, but Jade felt relaxed in it. She looked around to make sure that they weren't followed and walked by Psadas' side.

Don't fall in love,

Bullet_Ber

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:33 pm
Shoxie
"A lot easier." He emphasized and laughed.

"Yeah and the best part is well this can only make us stronger in the long run." Mell said while laughing.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games