Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:17 pm
Some Might Say...
Arhereus cursed. The man was dexterous. He contacted Chronarch quickly, just in case and drew another arrow. The voices were annoying him, but probably didn't have much effect on Kir. If Rick was to be believed, the angel had some form of targeting system. The demon loosed another arrow, this time at the man's guitar. The arrow seemed to vanish mid flight, slipping into the sound realm, ready to mute the guitar.

Chronarch looked to Rick. "Some guitarist is causing troubles in the quarantine chambers." He informed the man.

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:18 pm
Mana continued to try and focus. He continued giving Kir what he saved glad that it worked. "Get him now" He nearly yelled. Mana was losing energy fast. He had never actually given someone something this big, he had only taken in emotions.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:18 pm
"...!!" Kir would have gotten afraid if he knew what the emotion was. His claws sank into his throat to try and remove the black crystallis, but it was attached there incredibly well.
Targets!!!
Kir jumped back, away from them. He rubbed his forehead with his bloodied palm.

Rick nodded, "May as well go and stop them then," He said and started walking to the quarantine chamber.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:21 pm
Lily tried to grab Kir as he jumped back. They needed to go now. She looked to Bradley. "Get him out, if you can," she said, referring to Mana. He had helped them, they shouldn't leave him behind.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:21 pm
((Estu, exactly how does the arrow appear when it's in the realm of sound? As sound waves?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 pm
Bradley was stunned at what had happened, "A-Alright," He said and ran to the cage Mana was in.
Right at that moment Rick showed up, "KIERAN, kill the targets," He said.
A spark of magic forced Kir away from Lily. He prepared to fire again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm
Some Might Say...
[[sort of. It's pretty much a black hole for sound, the shape of an arrow(Of course not as strong)]]

Chronarch nodded, turning to follow him back to Kir and the others. When they arrived he watched impassively.

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm
Mana cursed trying to force the emotions back into Kir. If he could forcibly remove tem them he could probably put them there too right?  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Lily was thrown back against the wall when that spark of magic hit her, though it wasn't very hard. She drew her sword to try and fend off Kir, having no other options left. Kir was under Rick's command again and she didn't have her bow.

Lydia finally managed to gauge out the crystallis in her wrist. Hers hadn't been on as long as Kir's and it was in a less vital place so she was able to remove it. She dropped it to the floor and blasted the door of her cage away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:32 pm
Kir's body resonated with Lydia's and made his attacks stronger and faster as he rained hell on Lily.
Rachel put up a barrier to protect Lily, or try to.
Bradley cut open the lock to Mana's cage, "We gotta get out of here! This is crazy!"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

The arrow flying for Psadas didn't seem to phase him. That is, until it suddenly disappeared. Well not that was certainly odd. Regardless, standing sideways was starting to make blood rush to his head, so he release his feet and landed on Lydia's cage again, unconsiously dodging the arrow that was still flying at him. "KIERAN, kill the targets." Rick's voice repeated from above Kieran. "KIERAN, kill the targets." it said once more, this time to his left. "Kir, you're hurting me!" cryed Lily's voice suddenly from underneath Kieran, as if he had been stepping on the woman.

"Lydia, what's the status on that device?" the hunter asked the girl quietly as he smiled at Rick as if nothing was wrong. "Oh, hello there Mr. Hunter. Come to join our little party? I'm afraid I don't have enough drinks for everyone though, so I hope you brought your own." the hunter said with a laugh at the scientist. He heard the black crystallis drop suddenly, however and knew the answer to the question he had asked the girl. The hunter jumped down in front of the stone to block it from sight as he started playing a song and started dancing, kicking the stone towards Kieran's heart. The moment the stone left the floor, it seemed to vanished as Psadas' song bent light around it, turning it invisible.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 pm
Lydia ran into the fight and jumped inbetween Kir and Lily, blocking Lily with the barrier that was around her.
Lily looked at Bradley and nodded. "Let's go." They had lost and Kir was lost. How could she continue to put their lives in danger?  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 pm
Mana shook his head. "I need to get a little closer actually." HE turned to yell at Lily. "Lily try to give me an opening. I'm gonna need contact if I want to actually force him to accept his personality again" Mana made sure to stay out of the way of their fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:36 pm
Kir jumped away from the small target coming for him.
Rick glared at Psadas, "What are you doing?! Stop siding with them!" He snapped.
Bradley stood from where he cut Mana's cage open, "Rick...Hunter?" He asked. He looked over to Rick.
"I know all about you traitor. Wait your turn," Rick snapped.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:38 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus looked to Rick, eyes asking for a command, he wasn't sure who to take out at this point. Everything was too hectic. His skills as an assassin taught him how to see through chaos, but he had no target, making that ability useless.

Chronarch looked at the musician with displeasure hidden by his helmet. "That one is annoying." he remarked to Rick as if chaos hadn't erupted in the chamber.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games