Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:58 pm
Chinatsu looked though her cards as suddenly the orb turned and faced Raiden, it had the number "0" written on it. It began to spin as it launched at Raiden heading right for him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:17 pm
(( o.k eris. this means its my turn! XD))

Spike watched the orb fly towards Raiden and decides to protect him so he made some quick hand signs then said "Suna Hogo Sochi no Jutsu (Sand Shield)" a shield of sand popped up in front of Raiden blocking the orb from its clear trajectory which was at him. Spike taunted Chinatsu with two fingers.

(( hope this made sense if not just ask and ill edit it.))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 pm
((Actully that kinda auto hitting since I can control the puppet like a person, so saying you blocked it, that it hit it, and you knocked it away is a form of auto hitting))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:23 pm
((true true, edit it real quick.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm
Aiyoku once again makes a series of handsigns and stomps her foot on the ground causing a rush of earthen spikes to sprout up around her and her bird. Doton • Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear)She picks up one spike after another and tosses them like javelins at Spike. 3 spears of earth head towards Spike at a great speed. Just then Aiyoku jumps on her bird and flies into the air again the birds tail collapses once again and starts chewing on clay it spits out a couple perigen falcons. Aiyoku makes a handsign and the falcons are twice as big. They dive bomb towards Spike at the full speed of the perigen falcon. Once in blast range she focuses her chakra and they explode right above him, hopefully causing major burns and bodily damage to him. Aiyoku...just in case puts her hands in her clay pouches and lets them chew away on more clay.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:30 pm
((o.k i edited my post so i hope thats fine. now you can make it move or just go through the shield. ether way is fine and easy at your rank.))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:41 pm
((you know...I just love how suddenly everyone knows where me n spike is...disregarding the mist over the lake...))

Raiden smirked as he made handsigns. He opened his mouth and unleashed a large fireball up in the air towards Aiyoku. The fireball would soon swallow her and the bird, heating the air up rapidly as it approached her at high speed. Raiden looked at Spike quickly and returned his attention to above him (eris) and at the sphere. He shuffled himself with the clones he had out, confusing and now it was very difficult to tell which one was real.

((I made clones as well if you forgot...))

**fire style: grand fireball jutsu**  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:48 pm
((Im a water user, Mist viewing jutsu is a passive jutsu where i can still see. Also we didnt, just no one gives a crap about clones XD.))

The puppet then dived in ther water as it swam around, then appeared under one of the Raiden and it opened up about to swallow Raiden.  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 pm
((okies XD, oh, and...um...where are you on water or not?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:52 pm
((yes I can walk up walls, on water and now ON AIR!!! I have a jetpack!))

Zeramaru stopped seeing that konoha or at least most of it was rubble.
Zeramaru with care viewed the bird.

"they are definitely after that blue blade that the hokage was holding"
Zeramaru mumbled recalling he saw Rekio pull out a blue object. Slowly the yonbi's hold left and Zeramaru staggered forward then he was fine.

Zeramaru tightened the coils of the 4 tails on his back like a spring then he launched himself towards Aiyouku.
He formed chakra on his feet then did something close to impossible.
"Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)!" Zeramaru said it as he took a step on the AIR so that his jump would be high enough to go near the bird.

"I can help you find the hokage!" Zeramaru shouted as he fired the chain in his arm to try and hook onto the bird so he could lead them.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Spike released his water walking technique letting himself drop down into the water dodging the earth spikes. Spike then comes up out of the water re-using the water walking technique to come up after the explosion went off giving him some major/minor burns on his arms and legs. Spike felt the pain but ignored it and quickly made hand signs then said "Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)" a quick bolt of lightning shot out of Spikes hands at Aiyoku aiming carefully for the underbelly of her bird.

(( remember lightning travels at 1/1000 of a second.))
(( well i have to go guys i need some sleep. ill see you in the morning.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:05 pm
((well i g2g. post tomorrow i will))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 pm
((oh and I turned the mist to mud so ya its gone))

The bird and Aiyoku get hit by the lightning bolt and both disperse into smoke. She then forms out of the ground her bird still under her feet. "Where you aiming at me?" She laughs and with the seal that Chinatsu put in her brain she sends her a message mentally. (thank god for being friends with a puppet user) The clone gave her all the information of what that cute boy in the Cafe said. She makes another handsign and yet again creates a low level clone which lays in Zeramarus arms. "Lead the way" She says then dispereses quickly. Aiyoku's bird flies up to Chinatsu and forms her bird into the Pheonixs tail thus both girls are on the same bird. They fly over to Zeramaru. Her hands spit out the couple clay chunks, she makes a clay clone. It jumps off the birds back and takes the other clay in which Aiyoku was chewing on and shoves it into her chest ...her 3rd mouth thus causing her (the clone to well up to a giant size) and create a huge explosion right by both raiden and Spike. Which should occupy them long enough for Aiyoku, Zeramaru and Chinatsu to leave the area.

Jutsus used:
3rd mouth clay self destruction.
Clay Clone
Doton • Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:51 pm
((Im lost. Where is detachi? Thats where i'll go. I'll just post in junction to the earth wave that targeted everybody.))

After the explosion was over Akira subsided the flames that enveloped him. "Dang, used it to soon in the battle....." He stayed still until he looked up as a wave of mud came his way. He used propelling winds to launch himself into the air. He swung around his Halberd as he bit his tumb as his spun sliding it down the pole as he swung it summoning a weasel that hurled himself towards Aiyoku then through his two sickle like boomerangs at her just before changing into a hugh whirlwind. " Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl) "

((My question is has anybody tried that with the weasel? I mean it has weapons, but has to transform sooner or later.))

Akira then formed some handsigns as he landed on a ball of wind " Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)" and headed towards Raiden just above him with his hand out for Raiden to grab.

Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl)
Description: After the user wipes their own blood on the area in front of them or on the offensive weapon they intend to use for the attack, Daikamaitachi No Jutsu is prepared as normal. But instead, when the wind is released, a large summoned weasel, as well as a long pole, two short sickles and a container becomes shaped out of the wind. This is a much more intensified gust of wind that is able to chop down trees with ease.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:54 am
((well puppets... my puppets are light so yeah they will be easy to lift))

Zeramaru looked and saw that he was airborne and he levitated his puppets. With a simple flick inferno fired a jet of fire into the whirlwind causing it to ignite.

"Lady hokage is an aburame clan member. Each member has bugs in them" Zeramaru said as he looked at Naga.

"This is an aburame human puppet and it also houses bugs all we have to do is let the male bugs in this puppet track the female bugs of the hokage." Zeramaru said as he made the puppet send out a small batch of bugs that tracked for other aburame bugs specifically Rekio's.

Zeramaru looked down and saw that he had a few following them. Zeramaru made a few handseals of his own.

"Suna Arashi no Shinto (Deadly Sand Storm)" Seemingly from inside Zeramaru and his puppets emerged lots of sand then its started swirling into a sandstorm consuming the entire area around Zeramaru it was kicking up all sorts of debris like portions of the building's frame some bricks and lots of sand.

You would have trouble seeing through it hearing in it and breathing could be troublesome for the sand in the air.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games