Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Kazuma smiled and scratched the back of his head "it was no problem I would help anyone that is a enemey of Zeramaru I actually FOUGHT him IT WAS AWESOME" he said remembering his fight with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 pm
"...and I killed him"

*Hanzo said with a grin.*

"That was before they brought him back again..."  

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 pm
"Well how bad of damage did they do?" Syn says looking at the gates still.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:52 pm
(( Has the fighting ended? ))  

Shin Defender of Light

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 pm
(( Yes I believe so ))

"Well they destroyed a large part of konoha from the main gate to about half way into the village..."

*Hanzo looked across seeing all the destroyed homes and land he was saddened that they lost nearly half of their village but as long as the villagers were safe he was happy.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Masumi H Dekata
Dark-Ninja70
Masumi H Dekata
irishshamrock12
Kazuma appeared on a toad he looked up and saw all the people "Hey catch them" he said to the toad, the toads tounge plucked them out of the air.Kazuma saw Hanzo's body and went to him, he kneeled down next to him and did handsigns "Healing Hands" he said and his hands started to glow, he went to work healing Hanzo's wounds.

((Sorry for the OOC but I got to get this out of my system. Kazuma I think it is really unfair you got to learn Medical at Chunin. Since usual the rule is you can't do it after Genin. Not to mention your demon has all 5 elements. So you get all 5 Elements and Medical. Seems like it just asking to be OP. Anyway just needed to say that lol))
(( What rule? Most people need to be at least chuunin to learn medic jutsu and Kazuma can do what ever he wants it's his decision how he wants to lead his life and you have no say on what he wants to do. ))[

((Dark just shut up. I wasn't yelling at him to change it I was just say my personal opinion which you do a lot so hush. Also it has been the rule since the beginin of this guild.

Medical Jutsus

Minimum Requirements to start:
-Must take medical ninja path to learn all
-Must start at genin
-Other paths may learn up to stage 1 at chuunin

Now unless there a rule where I can't say my own opinion then I can say what I want. I'm not asking him to change anything, I just needed to point that out.))
(( No, you listen here I WILL NOT stand for you to talk to me like that. I did not mean to offend you I was merely saying Kazuma can do what he wants and it's not up to me or you what he does. I'm a crew and it's not like I don't know the rules but here in konoha most people started at chuunin and I doubt anyone will really care because a jutsu is a jutsu if you are within the level you need to be at to learn it then it's perfectly fine. Now you are oocing up this forum if you wish to continue this discussion pm him. ))

((OH YOUR ALL SCREWED NOW! ERIS IS PISSED OFF!))

((DARK SHE CAN TALK TO YOU HOWEVER SHE DAMN PLEASES YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL SO SHUT THE F UP! all her points are completely valid and she simply wanted to state that well Irish shouldn't be able to learn...everything in this guild. I'm going to get rid of that demons powers it is too overpowered. I'm making a new 5 tailed demon if you don't like it too bad. Irish, I'm not teaching you medical jutsu worth s**t, I should of let Akatsuki kill you. That demon has way too much room to be way too overpowered and it pisses me off that you all get so butt hurt about it and take it soo personally...like who gives a damn its a damn rp.))

((ERIS IS MAKING SERIOUS CHANGES!!! IF I SEE THIS CRAP ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO GO INSANE))

((DARK I AM GIVING YOU A WARNING RIGHT NOW IF YOU START ANYMORE DRAMA IN THE NUR I AM SENDING YOU TO NUR PRISON.))  

Eris5

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 pm
((I guess I'll be dead with him mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 pm
(i did not do anything....)

nina wipe her tear away from her face and look over to the destroyed village. she then sat on the ground as she tried to put a smile on.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:14 pm
Eris5
Dark-Ninja70
Masumi H Dekata
Dark-Ninja70
Masumi H Dekata
irishshamrock12
Kazuma appeared on a toad he looked up and saw all the people "Hey catch them" he said to the toad, the toads tounge plucked them out of the air.Kazuma saw Hanzo's body and went to him, he kneeled down next to him and did handsigns "Healing Hands" he said and his hands started to glow, he went to work healing Hanzo's wounds.

((Sorry for the OOC but I got to get this out of my system. Kazuma I think it is really unfair you got to learn Medical at Chunin. Since usual the rule is you can't do it after Genin. Not to mention your demon has all 5 elements. So you get all 5 Elements and Medical. Seems like it just asking to be OP. Anyway just needed to say that lol))
(( What rule? Most people need to be at least chuunin to learn medic jutsu and Kazuma can do what ever he wants it's his decision how he wants to lead his life and you have no say on what he wants to do. ))[

((Dark just shut up. I wasn't yelling at him to change it I was just say my personal opinion which you do a lot so hush. Also it has been the rule since the beginin of this guild.

Medical Jutsus

Minimum Requirements to start:
-Must take medical ninja path to learn all
-Must start at genin
-Other paths may learn up to stage 1 at chuunin

Now unless there a rule where I can't say my own opinion then I can say what I want. I'm not asking him to change anything, I just needed to point that out.))
(( No, you listen here I WILL NOT stand for you to talk to me like that. I did not mean to offend you I was merely saying Kazuma can do what he wants and it's not up to me or you what he does. I'm a crew and it's not like I don't know the rules but here in konoha most people started at chuunin and I doubt anyone will really care because a jutsu is a jutsu if you are within the level you need to be at to learn it then it's perfectly fine. Now you are oocing up this forum if you wish to continue this discussion pm him. ))

((OH YOUR ALL SCREWED NOW! ERIS IS PISSED OFF!))

((DARK SHE CAN TALK TO YOU HOWEVER SHE DAMN PLEASES YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL SO SHUT THE F UP! all her points are completely valid and she simply wanted to state that well Irish shouldn't be able to learn...everything in this guild. I'm going to get rid of that demons powers it is too overpowered. I'm making a new 5 tailed demon if you don't like it too bad. Irish, I'm not teaching you medical jutsu worth s**t, I should of let Akatsuki kill you. That demon has way too much room to be way too overpowered and it pisses me off that you all get so butt hurt about it and take it soo personally...like who gives a damn its a damn rp.))

((ERIS IS MAKING SERIOUS CHANGES!!! IF I SEE THIS CRAP ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO GO INSANE))

((DARK I AM GIVING YOU A WARNING RIGHT NOW IF YOU START ANYMORE DRAMA IN THE NUR I AM SENDING YOU TO NUR PRISON.))
She told me to shut up over nothing and I wont let anyone tell me to shut up unless I deserved it. I will not argue with you because your obviously not mature enough if you got worked up over something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:15 pm
"Well Hanzo looks like the genin have a lot of building to do along with everybody else." He says putting his sword away and taking his mask off.  

SynysterGatesRules

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 pm
(omg....your dead dark....)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:21 pm
(( I dont care if it's eris or the president I wont take someone disrespecting me uneless I deserved it. I simply was just saying Kazuma can do what he wants, that girl told me to shut up, I responded saying she had no right to tell me for I did nothing wrong and eris exploded. It gets me wondering why I wanted to come back but I only did it to protect my friends that was my only reason. She can yell at me, send me to nur prison, ban me but nobody will take away my right to be respected as I respect others ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm
((...are you serious Dark. You don't see the obvious mistake of the guild of letting something that over-powered be allowed to run rampant throughout the guild. Dark you get respect by earning respect. That girl! has a name and you didn't treat her with an ounce of respect either, so why should sumi give you any back? because your crew? hell no, because time after time you have showed a general interest for the betterment of the guild. Which frankly you have not, you simply are being a selfish little brat that thinks he deserves respect when all you deserve is a slap in the face. Sumi may have erupted and said for you to "shut up" but obviously her ooc was between her and Irish, not you, so you had no room to talk. Irish has not shown that he is responsible enough for that demon and its screwed up, really. I didn't mind when Kit had the 5 tailed demon he used it without being over powered he used it correctly. Irish just walks around like he is all that and can't be killed, he knows all 5 elements without really working for them and he is expecting to learn medical jutsu. NO that is unheard of. and yes i did get bent out of shape over this situation because I wonder to myself, why did I think you were a good person Dark? Why are you crew? I think all these things to myself and it really hurts to try to find the answer. oh and about the issue of Irish can do whatever he wants, well thats true to the extent that he follows along in guild rules, and doesn't cause drama. which he obviously has.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm
((O.O, I suggest you all stop now, Eris is really getting mad from wat i see. Wow its unbelievable how far this went. one thing I like to say, it does say five elements but I think you need to learn all of them and stick with jutsu your level unless otherwise stated. well, im leaving this occing now, dont want any trouble or anger anyone, I just suggest you guys do the same.

*runs out of the occ room*))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Eris5
((...are you serious Dark. You don't see the obvious mistake of the guild of letting something that over-powered be allowed to run rampant throughout the guild. Dark you get respect by earning respect. That girl! has a name and you didn't treat her with an ounce of respect either, so why should sumi give you any back? because your crew? hell no, because time after time you have showed a general interest for the betterment of the guild. Which frankly you have not, you simply are being a selfish little brat that thinks he deserves respect when all you deserve is a slap in the face. Sumi may have erupted and said for you to "shut up" but obviously her ooc was between her and Irish, not you, so you had no room to talk. Irish has not shown that he is responsible enough for that demon and its screwed up, really. I didn't mind when Kit had the 5 tailed demon he used it without being over powered he used it correctly. Irish just walks around like he is all that and can't be killed, he knows all 5 elements without really working for them and he is expecting to learn medical jutsu. NO that is unheard of. and yes i did get bent out of shape over this situation because I wonder to myself, why did I think you were a good person Dark? Why are you crew? I think all these things to myself and it really hurts to try to find the answer. oh and about the issue of Irish can do whatever he wants, well thats true to the extent that he follows along in guild rules, and doesn't cause drama. which he obviously has.))
(( I don't know her name I only just met her I think it was Masumi or something? Also I'm not acting like a brat and I am not asking for respect because I'm crew I'm asking for respect because I'm a human being and if someone treats me with respect I will treat them with the same respect they showed me. I'm not special I'm just a guy on his computer just regular. I know I'm a good guy and I dont give a damn whether you think so or not because quite frankly due to this situation I have lost most respect for you. Not that it matters because obviously you never showed me respect in the first place. You came in saying "oh eris is pissed now" and freaked at me and I find your not acting like a true leader. I won't go and start cussing and such like you did because I know I'm a better person than to try and say hurtful words to others I hardly know you know nothing about me farther than my username and rp name and likewise for me. I think this situation was fine and I didn't see this as a argument more like a misunderstanding of my words and I think you overreacted to this situation and I thought you were better than that. I guess I was wrong, I'm not gonna go and make accusations of a person I hardly know . I know your a good person no matter what you think of me but I think that the real eris can get hotheaded sometimes and needs time to cool off so I wont provoke this anymore than I already have because it's wasting my time and yours.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games