Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:12 am
Keliah had finally made it to Tenshu. She had gained Serenity's abilities. She shapeshifted into a worker in Tenshu. She walked around looking for something, anything.
((If you want Tessen, you can interact,i dont mind))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:48 am
Lunia nodded at Morganna, and took her hand. She wanted to speak to Morganna terribly, but because she couldn't she didn't know what to do. She stopped for a few seconds and looked at Morganna, letting out a silent sigh. Then went to say something obvious and as nothing came out, she hoped to get the point across to Morganna, who she hoped would understand.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 am
Morganna understood...and she understood that was the reason for her and Tenshi's silent conversation. ~Not to worry. Mom taught me how to communicate telepatically~ she said with a bright smile. ~So just think it, and I should be able to hear it now.~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:23 am
Lunia jumped with joy and flew around Morganna very fast, eventually stopping she looked at Morganna and nodded. ~I'm Lunia.. it's a pleasure to meet you Morganna, i'll show you to my room and you can get cleaned up and do whatever else it is you need to do!~ She said, chuckling silently. Placing her hand out for Morganna to take and walk down the hallway at, she had never talked to another girl her age before, so it felt nice. Maybe they could even grow up with eachother now. But she'd just enjoy the moment for now, as she had to see Tenshi later on.  

xLulie

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 am
Riko smiled, walking down the street and back into the desert with Kessaris. "Your sister seemed a little off, love. You know what was wrong?" She asked with a frown. Riko didnt like being a downer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 am
Morganna took Lunia's hand happily. ~The pleasure is all mine~ she replied. ~So are you Tenshi's sister?~ she asked as they walked. She had thought Samara only had one child, but she figured she could have been mistaken.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:49 am
Tezu stood there looking at the house or castle or whatever " Alyss! You Here! Whats wrong you got a Pickle in your ear! wait..that didn't go right..um damn it..can't think of a way to get her out" as Tezu sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:47 pm
Amara sat in the lounge as she waited for Samara. She remained hooded as she awaited.

Keliah could feel energy pulses throughout Tenshu...a cavern was near. "So that's how he got his astral power..." she said quietly. She then walked until she came to Nephilis. "Excuse me sir..." she said trailing off.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:47 pm
(Blastular Universal Lobby of Businesses. The B.U.L.B)

Kessaris cocked his head in confusion yet agreeing with Riko. "She is...at least she's fine now. Let's head out before the sands get treacherous. The last thing I want is you hurt. Alyss would kill me..."

~~~

Nephilis turned around and was caught off guard by the girl's almost unnoticed arrival. "Yes." he said kneeling. "How may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm
"Yes you can..." she smirked. "How does it feel to be a murderer?...a tyrant for power...it seems to me, you are mortal but yet you live by the rules of the Celestials..." she said calmly. "Tell me, how do you aquire your power?" she asked calmly.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:00 pm
Nephilis immediately recognizes the girl as Keliah. He tilts his head, bewildered at her statement. "Alright....I'll bite. One, I'm not a murderer, but if you can prove that I am, then I'll admit to it. Two, although I don't know what would make you imply such a thing but I don't adhere to the rules of them. I adhere to the rules of Tenshu. All the powers and skills I aquired, I aquired when I was a Celestial. Something I'm wondering about you though is when did you become aware of my past or the Celestials?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:06 pm
Keliah smirked as she shapeshifted back to her normal self. Her yellow eyes, or rather Serenity's eyes glistened as she looked at Nephilis. "I know you had Plague and Leon to assinate Nas...therefor you are a murderer...but it doesnt matter...it seems as though all of you mortals are foolish,repeating history...but dont worry...I'll end it all. She laughed at his last statement. "Why Nephilis...do you not feel comfortable?" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:16 pm
Samara had left, heading towards the lounge where Amara waited for an audience with her. Entering, she placed a congenial smile on her face. "Good morning," she said. "What may I do for you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 pm
Nephilis telekinetically pulled a chair for him to sit upon and sit he did. She was right about the assassination, but it was his own fault. "On the contrary. I'm comfortable. I am so because I know two things. Or at least one thing I'm sure about. I have reason to believe that Nas is still alive. The second thing I'm sure of is that you're not Keliah. Your aura is tainted and I can taste it...feel it all over me. The real question here is far from what you're asking...in fact it's not even remote. The real question is why have you come here?" The game of wit wa now on.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:24 pm
Amara looked at Samara. "Um yes, my name is Antoinette Sheir, and I've heard that you are one of the best skilled teachers in the nations" she said. "I am wondering...would you mind taking me in as a student?" she asked.

Keliah smirked. "Oh no...the all knowing Nephilis has found me out" she said mockingly. "You mean you cant tell me why I'm here" she asked, trying to provoke him. "YOu get one guess" she said to him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games