Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter stroked the back of her hair and held her close. "Don't be sorry love it's not your fault." he murmmered softly "It's ok, I'm here and I won't let anything hurt you. You're safe now I promise." he continued to murmmer till she fell asleep again. He didn't fall asleep again but continued to watch her till morning.

*Edited

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed as she felt the sun beating through her eyelids. Hunter was holding her close, his fingers were rested in her hair, still barely moving through her brown locks. He had his eyes shut lazily and she didn't want to get up. Her eyes glanced at the clock. It was six something. AM. Too early. Way too early. She nuzzled her head into his chest alittle more and let her eyes rest for a few more minutes.

*edited  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:36 pm
||Imma post in a sec, but if you guys are interested, I have a new RP. Come and check it out.||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

She could feel the early morning touched her eyelids. Ravin slowly opened her eyes and breathed in deeply. She knew that she had eternity. Often times, such mornings drifted by one after another until they were utterly endless. This time, once again, she opened her eyes to see her beautiful, sleeping Dylan. She smiled up at him and gave his cheek a light peck. Ravin slipped out of his bed and out into the hallway after putting on her bra and shirt.

Ravin changed into a tutu-like goth skirt and a long-sleeved shirt. She slipped on a pair of ballet flats and some legging for underneath her skirt.
She ran swiftly back into Dylan's room and sat on the window seat watching him sleep.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sort of woke up as Ravin kissed his cheek but he glanced at the clock. 6:00am. Screw that. He rolled over and pulled the pillow over his face.

Then he heard someone come in his room, almost silently. It had to be Ravin, he rolled out of bed and walked over to the blackhaired girl sitting by his window. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. "Morning Angel." He smiled and walked into his bathroom to shower quickly. The warm water slowly pulled him awake. He walked back into the room with the towel around his waist. He grabbed clothes and went back into the bathroom quickly. It was chilly outside of the steamy showerroom.

||ahah, i was half-hoping she'd find the journal xp||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm
||ah, but she has. biggrin ||

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Warmth washed over her as Dylan wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.
"Morning, angel," he whispered into her ear.

Ravin smiled softly and turned her head to quickly kiss him on the lips. "Good morning, my love," she whipsered back. She watched as he grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom to bathe.

Ravin allowed her eyes to wander about the room. She spotted something that looked like a notebook on Dylan's bed. Curious,Ravin got up and sat on the bed. She grabbed the notebook and opened it. It had Dylan's weriting in it. Was it a journal? She began to read. Halfway in, Ravin blushed red. Dylan talked about his dreams, and one of them was to marry her. Ravin blinked slowly, blushing even more at the thought. He loved her that much?

SHe swallowed hard and smoothed her fingers over the words. They were filled with so much love and promise.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan slid on a Hollister shirt. Then he ruffled his hair in the mirror. It looked wet and stuff still so he'd have to wait to gel it. He brushed his teeth while he put on his boxers and after he finished cleaning up his teeth he flashed himself a smile in the mirror. They were still just as shiny as ever. Ace.

Dylan pulled on Hollister ripped jeans and walked out of the bathroom. He tossed his towel in his dirty hamper and spotted Ravin on the bed. His eyes widened as he spotted the journal in her hands. She had been reading it and she was halfway through. His face flamed, the red color was definatly noticable for the first time ever. "I can explain." He mumbled, frozen in place.

||gasp! XD||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter opened his eyes as Veronica nuzzled into his chest he kept his breathing steady and gave no indication that he was awake. They stayed like that for a while till he sighed softly and kissed her forhead "Are you ok my rose?"

||Save the circus girl for me in freakshows please Evo ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:28 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica felt Hunter kiss her forehead. She nodded and turned to look up at him, her head still on his chest. "Yeah, I'm fine." Her voice was soft and she drew little circles on his icy skin. "Just some silly nightmare last night." But thats all it was, a nightmare. It was over and done with. And unreal.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:32 pm
Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Ravin jerked her head up to see Dylan standing there. She immediately shut the journal and blushed even more. "No...I--I'm the one who should be sorry." Ravin stood up fast and dropped the book gently on top of the bed. "It was just sitting there and I coldn't resist... I'm sorry."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:41 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan scratched the back of his neck. "Ravin, don't apologize. Really, its fine." He sighed, he just wrote every single dream of his and described his love and passion for her. And told every single detail of the times they had already shared together. And wrote every dream he had in there since he was about fifteen. And now Ravin knew everything. No secrets. Well, atleast, she knew whatever she read. He walked over to her slowly and smiled softly. "Its okay." He repeated.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and continued to stroke her hair. "I am glad your ok." he kissed her softly and continued to hold her till the clock chimmed half after. "Mabey you should take a proper shower, one where you actually get clean." he teased playfully and rubbed his nose against hers.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica hugged herself closer to him as he stroked her hair. The clock dinged and she groaned. "I got clean last time. Its not my fault you were quick to get me dirty again." She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled as his nose touched hers. "Guess that means you won't be attending with me?" She meant to the shower but she loved sounding silly about it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 pm
||I got to go disasemble my bedframe to get it downstairs >.< I'll be back in like an hour or two sorry!!||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 pm
Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Ravin tried to meet Dylan's eyes, but she found that she couldn't. She glanced down at her combat boots. She felt like the teenager she had always been. Ravin placed the book gently beside her.

"Dylan...it's okay. I just never knew you felt for me so...so powerfully."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games