Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
"No, it appears that they haven't. Grab a fe people from the crowd lounging around in there and go pick it up, will you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 pm
"Y-y-yes sir!" Forte' saluted. He stepped out of the kitchen to the crowd in the next room. "U-u-uhm, I need a f-few people to c-come with me to the Industrial D-District to pick u-up the extra-large oven for the competition. Any v-v-v-volunteers?" Forte' stuttered.  

2ndLtHavoc

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:52 am
"Will it involve knocking heads and breaking faces?" Puff asked from his laying position on the floor. "If not, don't count on any of the Red Blazers."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 pm
"Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea!" Tao sang loudly. As he leaped over Puff and laughed. "Silly dragon, Haru and I aren't red blazers." Since he was still a plushie he found this to be funnier than if he was his normal self.

"Moron." Tobias said tripping Tao. "You're a dense monkey and a fool."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:53 pm
"Blazer pile on Tao!" Puff calledout before the other Red Blazer's Dog piled on Tao.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:14 pm
Forte' stayed a good distance from the fight that erupted from the dogpile. "Uh, anyone else then?" Forte' said, scanning the group.  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:27 pm
Leil looked at the madness, considered shocking all of them--she was feeling more energetic than when she first came down, but shook her head. "I'll get my gloves." She offered, turning back towards the stairs, but pausing at the first step. "Say--what's your name, kid? I'm Leil."
She was also tall with black hair and blue eyes that were laced with shifting, jagged streaks of silver... almost like lightning caught up in the pigment of her eyes.
Leilen Archer, weather mage with a knack for lightning... and practically no skill with teleportation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:36 pm
Puff wiggled his way from the dogpile before walking over to Leil. "I have a question. How come you don't got "Bzzt!" Like most weather mages?" He stated.  

Rozalin Wednesday

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:41 pm
She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "I have a bit too much 'bzzt' honestly," was her reply. "I just expended most of it charging the generators. Weren't you here when I electrocuted that guy? I thought you two hung out... Maybe it was someone else." She shrugged, then glanced back at the unfortunate stutterer, waiting for his name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:48 pm
"F-F-F-Fort-t-te'," he spit out, stuttering even worse in the presence of a woman. Quite suddenly Forte' was all-too aware that he was still wearing his plush costume, and blushing furiously he removed it , shoving it in his bag. His guitar quivered as he pulled his arm out, eager to be played. Must be jealous of the flute Forte' thought to himself. He made a mental note to play his guitar when he got the chance. Likely his flute would be angry, but he could live with that.  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:42 pm
"Cool. Be back in a minute." And up she went to retrieve her gloves. She didn't seem to notice his stutter at all, or if she did, she ignored it.
As promised, almost exactly a minute later she was back, pulling on dark gloves that were either very dark blue, or black, and went quite well with her with her lighter, almost-(old)military-cut shirt and dark blue bell-bottom pants with lighter blue arrows pointing up from the hems to mid calf. Her hair had twisted itself back into a clip on her way up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:50 pm
"Good, l-let's go then," Forte' said, pushing open the door and, being umbrellaless, pulled his green shirt-collar over his head as he made his way down the steps.
((Forte' goes to Industrial District))  

2ndLtHavoc

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:34 pm
"Sit here and be bored, or go and probably find something to do. Hey, wait up!" Puff said as he ran after Forte.

((Follows Forte to the industrial district.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:30 pm
Leil trailed after them, rolling her eyes at the ceiling before stepping out into the rain, smiling like it was the clearest, most perfect day one could imagine.

((To Industrial.))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:43 am
The forklift, laden with the titanic oven, rocketed at only 50% possible speed, meaning about 80 mph. "Uh, we're getting a bit close to the palace..." Forte' said, his stomach turning.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games