Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 am
((Don't feel so pressured! We're all friends here, right? I mean, we may not know each other in rl, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends, right?

Oh, and Mamoru and Arisu are doing the same thing they were last post. No need to repeat that.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 am
((I'm leaving now.))

Zeek turned and left the room. Once he was outside he walked towards Zeck's room but did walk to the door instead he jumped up to the window and went in that way. "Hey Zack" he said calmly.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:23 am
( don't worry be evil! damdi damdi damdi daaaa! ninja )

Zack was throwing his sword at the wall when Zeek came through the window in his room.The sword got stuck into the wall and Zack truned around"Hey... Zeek.."He forced a smile .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 am
"You don't have to force a smile" Zeek said and sat down in a chair "I don't want to be here any more then you do" he added.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am
Zack let himself fall onto his bed and looked ta Zeek"I hate this place...this room...I just don't want to be caged inside this castle!I feel...like a prisoner!But no...i have to stay here again so unfair!!..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm
I might have something in my room to help me during the day, Qin thought, still keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity, But that search could take up to an hour with the mess I have in there... She hurried to visit an old associate who had helped her before. It cost most the gold she had in her pocket, but she got what she needed: a Blending Gum and Sharp Candy.

She ate one candy out of the small bag, and almost immediately felt the stable spread of energy through her mind and body. Excellent! I won't have to sleep or even rest for a long time with these! She once again turned dragon and resumed her duty.

[[Is Qin supposed to report her sightings in person, or is she supposed to send a message to Annexus with every sighting? I'm a little stuck here sweatdrop ]]  

SapphireScythe

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm
((Sorry Sapphire, You'll have a couple things to see in a bit, I just have to tie up a few things. I have a reason for everyone doing what they're doing. Except maybe for my other character Elisabeth... I'm probably going to just stick her out of the way for now. I was kinda hoping the EE would do something for you to see though... No.. you don't have to report everything.))

Annexus turned to Elisabeth and sighed slightly. She was fine in battle, but when it came to handle matters with delicacy she was not the best to say the least. He needed to give her something to do where she would not spoil things.

"Elisabeth go take a post at the gates with the other guards. Do not let anyone pass in or out of the gates without my express permission... I am expecting company at some point, however you should be informed well before they arrive."

Elisabeth looked notably disappointed. Guard duty was probably one of her least favorite things to do but anything was better than being stuck in her room.
"Yes your majesty." she said simply and exited the room

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:10 am
Jay walked with Mina back to their castle,he locked once back to the kings castle."...Mina what do you think?What is he planning?"He lowerd his head"I have...bad feeling about all this.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm
[[Hm, then in that case I'll just edit my last post a bit. Thanks, Bonnie!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 am
"Hm...I don't know. It seemed a bit too easy to get him to agree to peace talks, even if it was for Zack's sake. He's planning something, but what could it be? I truly doubt he'll settle for this. The tyrant that murders innocents because of the Eternal Eyes won't just sit still as we come to peace," Mina said, looking at the castle. "But it doesn't matter if we find out his plans or not. We can't do anything about it. If we continue to fight, countless others will die. I do not want to be the cause of other's deaths again..."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 am
"If...If he trys something which against the peace i want then i will forget what i usually wanted..then i will kill him!Even if it means my own death!"Jay said coldly"Well..but first let us relax!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 am
Annexus watched as Elisabeth left. He turned and saw that only Arisu and Mamoru remained.

"There is alot that needs doing, and a very short amount of time to do it. I need summons sent to recall all the soldiers from thier posts and nearby villages..." he began

"But tonight I need you both here. In the southeast, there is a company of beings that will be passing late tonight. I will need to speak with them... When Qin brings word, Arisu, you will go with her to meet them."

Annexus looked down at the stcks of papers. He picked up a scroll and spread it out on the desk. It was a map of the country, he had made several marks on it in certain locations.

"Mamoru, as my tactitian, I will need your assistance on a few things..."

((Sapphire, I leave it to you to determine what the appear like from above... and you and Stefi can decide what they are exactly as you go to meet them. Whatever they are, they should be slightly creepy, but other than that I don't care.))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 am
((I'm gonna assume that Arisu was dismissed, since she already has her orders.))

"Yes, my Lord," Arisu said, bowing. Then she turned and left to wait for Qin to bring news.
Mamoru stood and waited for Annexus to explain what he wanted him to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 am
Zeek looked out the window "Do you honestly want to stay in the castle and not with your friends in the eternal eyes group" he asked Zack as he turned to face him.

Zenith looked up at Zack's window since he never left the castle. He stood in the clearing in the market place.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 am
"NO...i..I..ARGH!"Zack held his head"I don't know!I don't know to be honest!"He sighed"I can't think clearly maybe i should just run away....but i guess this would put you into dnager...."Zack made a grimace"Dad knew that i can't put a friend into danger...great....just great we both are prisoners!"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games