Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WebWings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:48 pm
The scent of even more blood filled the air however the risk of bodily harm once again cut down that temptation. However the scent of blood held something not natural and that disturbed her. She quickly stood placing a hind foot up on the ledge of the building, letting her clawed toes curve over it’s edge. Sense she figured she was already discovered she jumped off the edge of the building and fell the rest of the way letting her wings slow her fall. She landed silently next to 16, one for her feet coming down on his back and the power her leg muscles held pushed the android down onto the ground, holding him there as she crouched down.

She gave a warning growl before she sniffed the back of his head, trying to figure out why there was more of a metal smell coming off of him. She had never come across a machine and living organism combo and it confused her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 am
Ami's attention suddenly snapped to something outside, what seemed to be a minor conflict between two entities of different types. Although her foreign computer system couldn't identify what the female was, she could tell that 16 was another automaton. Or, at least, partially robotic in structure. She tilted her head to the side in confusion as she watched the whole ordeal via satellite reception, then made a move to charge off in that direction. Ami stopped after two steps, remembering her injured creator. "Sir, there is a potentially violent conflict occurring just outside of this building. If it is not ended, there is no guarantee as to what may happen. Permission to intercept?" The small robot asked in her childlike voice, never turning to face Will as she spoke.

The angel watched her with a tired expression, and sighed in resignation. "Permission granted." He lowered his gaze to the concrete floor, waiting for Ami to leave. But she didn't. Will glanced back to her momentarily, questioning her actions (or lack thereof).

She turned just her head to the side to smile at him, "Don't worry, father; I won't try to hurt anyone. I know how much you hate needless violence, and I will respect that. Only if things become dangerous will I ever fight back." Ami reassured him, then let the smile fall off her metallic face as she turned away and made her advance toward the window. The robot's brilliant blue eyes flashed to a deep crimson as she switched modes.

Ami launched herself out of the window in one graceful movement, not damaging any part of the frame. Her armored feet made a soft clunk sound as they landed on the pavement, then continued in a soft stepping pattern until she stopped at the end of the alleyway opposite of Scyte and 16. The robot held out her arm to the side of her, waiting as her blade put itself together. Pieces of metal flew from all parts of her figure to the arm-unit, fitting together like puzzle pieces and bound by a bright blue light. The puzzle-piece blade briefly turned to a molten metallic fluid, then re-solidified into a complete weapon. Blue energy emanated from the arm unit, and crept up the side of the weapon until it enveloped the whole thing. Ami held her weapon out in front of her, illuminating the silhouetted figures further down the alley. Her glowing crimson eyes focused on Scyte primarily, as she was the predator in this case. "Cease and desist now, or I shall have to take action. Please end your quarrel or face interception." She called out to them, sounding more robotic than human this time.

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 pm
Scanning unknown entity. Identified, android, not hostile. The voice said, I didn't want to fight, but had no choice, his legs changed form and latched to the ground. Then my right hand went up into my arm and changed to an energy prod, it would temporally paralyze his assaulter, but would not hurt her. He used his legs to push himself upright then he spun rapidly to try and shake of his attacker.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm
Sycte was quick, quicker then these mechanical… things! She knew no other way to put it but she was gone within the moment she sensed 16 was going to move. She bounded back down the hallway a few feet so she could face both of the mechanical things. At first she simply was more curious and concerned about 16, but then Ami showed up and pulled a weapon. Big no, no when it came to encountering a feral thinking mind. At first she was merely determining if these things were a threat, prey, or something that she should simply acknowledge but avoid. However when the weapon was drawn, that was quickly shot down to threat.

The bat demon crouched down showing off her fangs, as she stared down the alley way at Ami with her lighted weapon that she severely disliked, but didn’t forget about the one 16 had and glanced to that occasionally.

“What gives you the right, Machine?” Sycte growled in a hiss as she stared at Ami.

WebWings

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:59 pm
"Please stop." 16 said, turning his hand back to normal, knowing that it wouldn't do any good. "I don't want to fight, I want to make peace in this city."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 pm
Sycte snorted turning her attention back to 16, “That’s an unrealistic idea. Nature is neither loving or cruel. It gives and it takes. It doesn’t cater to one person, but it can be beautiful and loving yet merciless and violent at the same time. Nature is birth and death. It is peace and it is war. Without one there cannot be the other.” She hissed again her wings puffing up slightly at her sides as her cloak was trapped between them and draping down her back, “Man… or Machine, no matter how many there are, cannot overcome nature. You both are not naturally made, you’re made by creature hands, but lack the connection a living creature would have to nature, so you will fail to understand it.”  

WebWings

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 pm
"But I was sent to do so by the All Creator, Master of time and space, and ever loving creator of peace. I have created peace before, when two sides were waring even. I believe it was called..... World War II, I had helped stop that war with my brothers, now I am sent here, in Byako to help stop the ever constant fighting and violence, it is killing my creator." 16 said, knowing natures ways but wanted to help his creator. For his creator was a friend of the angels and asked for their help to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm
“Without war there cannot be peace, without death their cannot be birth, without fighting their cannot be love,” Sycte raised her fangs off of her lips once again, “You’re creator is a fool going against the laws of nature. In nature everything eventually will die if it is born, your creator should accept his death with pride and joy of having lived a completed life, instead of fearing such a thing that is so important and eventually happen to him if he can die. The grim reaper has no judgment about taking an old life, an abused life, or even a life of an infants. It will not even shutter about taking the life of the weak or even if your creator is the most powerful being in the world, he still has to bow down to those laws, regardless of what he may have drilled into your metal mind.”  

WebWings

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:57 pm
"HE HASN'T LIVED A FULL LIFE!" 16 yelled, knowing full well what the bat demon was trying to say. "he hasn't loved, he hasn't had many joys in life, and if he dies, SO DOES THE PEACE!" quickly covering his mouth, 16 just realized he spat out a secret that could end life. He sighed, and decided, he revealed this much, he might as well finish it. "He is the spirit of peace for many, and he is dying. If he dies, the love and peace that comes after the fighting will be lost to this planet."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Ami had been listening intently the whole while, letting her weapon hang limply at her side without fully putting it away. The android's eyes flashed from crimson back to their brilliant, limpid blue. She tilted her head in curiosity, focusing on Scyte not with animosity, but with fascination in the demon's words. "But then, if nature is so balanced and just, where do humans fit into the picture, if they try so very hard to deviate from that eternal cycle? Would that then make humans the destroyers, the epicenter of imbalance, since all they do is cause harm to the planet and the natural cycle it follows?" The young android questioned, suddenly childlike again in tone and posture. "...Our kind is built to balance out the lifestyles of humans, who deviate from the cycle. So in turn, we reset the natural order that had already been messed up; a third level of alteration back to the original shift..." Ami trailed off into thought for a moment, analyzing her own logic. Then she finally let the energy subside from her blade, until the metal liquefied, then hardened back into metal plates that replaced parts of her physical form.

The female android glanced over to 16 briefly, suddenly interested in this 'All Creator' of his. "Your creator is not human? Did he originate from Azizostar, perchance? Judging from your physical form, you're an older model of a much different type. But it appears vaguely similar to my own technology."

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

WebWings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 pm
“Humans still have to abide by the laws, they still are born and they still die. They are still even part of the food chain,” Sycte knew this very well, human’s were her primary source of food, “Machines are not natural. You seem like nothing more then moving trash. When you stop working your parts will litter the earth. Machines are nothing but to make the human’s lazier and their lives easier, which is both sad and pathetic.”

Glancing up at the sky the bat demon sneered seeing the tones growing lighter where the sun would soon be rising from the horizon. These two where just wasting her time when she needed to find a safe place to hide. Her wings flicked out and once the two were distracted with each other she was gone. Her wings pushed downward sending her up, she bounded off the side of one of the buildings and took off into the air. She hurried along leaving the alley and weaving her way through the buildings looking for someplace that would suit her needs.

Eventually she found a set of cellar doors almost flat with the ground and quickly dove down she landed in front of them, threw them open and quickly wicked them closed behind her. She found a wonderfully dark and damp basement where numerous selves held boxes of parts and the rest of the boxes were simply stacked on one another from the floor creating a sort of labyrinth. Used the stacked boxes to carefully leap up and tuck herself into a nook in the corner her feet gripping a rafter and allowing her to fall upside down, hanging from that rafter. She quickly folded her wings around her in a tight leathery bundle and stilled her entire body. She claimed this place, it was her cave for the night and she wondered, as she tried to settle her mind and body, if she would get lucky enough to have a human wonder down here, for her feed from. She may have already fed that night, but she never knew how long she would go without a meal now days, so she would take food whenever the opportunity provided her a chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:11 pm
Forgetting about the bat demon 16 turned his attention to the android. "No he is not. I do not know about his origins. I am a different type because a machine was built into me. I am a human and an android. I guess that makes me a cyborg." stated 16. "My brothers, on the other hand, are completely different, they are androids of many different types, in fact you look a lot like a female version of 17. He was dismantled during World War II, all because I had not been upgraded yet, and I gave away our position." 16 said, his expression one of despair.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 pm
Ami took notice of Scyte's sudden leave, but did not pursue the demon. She really didn't care too much, now that the conflict was over with. Meeting another of her general race was more fascinating. "Ohh, so you're a half-bot. That explains the blood..." Ami said in wonder, gesturing to the spot on the concrete where 16 had been bleeding earlier. Her expression turned sympathetic when he mentioned the fate his brother had befallen. "I'm so sorry about your loss. Is there no way his hard-drive or black box could be salvaged? If the internal OS is still in one piece, a new body could be built to house it."

~~~

Nemesis stalked down the main street of the Mecha sector of Byako, her unnaturally graceful movements should've given all the humans around a hint. But they remained shrouded in ignorance as to her existence. She wore a fake skin, real flesh with ruby blood pumped through veins by her artificial workings. Short cut hair as red as a blazing flame framed her elegant face, brilliant emerald-green eyes flared with life and impure ambition. The mimic was clad in a simple uniform that most mechanics wore.

Vengeance drove the fallen deity forward, the sting of her replacement still fresh in her metallic mind. Nemesis was meant to be the perfect android, the only android worth existing. Yet she was shunned by even her own creator, labeled as a mere defect. And now, a new automaton was built to replace her; she was obsolete. But Nemesis was determined to decimate the competition, and prove herself useful to the universe once more. She would steal back the title of the 'Iron Angel'.

Nemesis knew exactly where Ami was. Her OS ran off the same exact server, back in Will's lab. She knew when her replacement was built, how Ami worked internally, and could almost predict the new android, despite not actually knowing her. But to her advantage, it was not vice-versa; Nemesis's OS was too old for Ami to recognize. And for all she knew, Nemesis was Will's computer system. In this case, the obsolete proved to be the superior.

The robot-in-disguise made sure her pace was not too alarming, so as to not make the humans around suspicious. And when no one was looking, she dashed off into a sprint, cutting around street corners. She rushed behind an abandoned warehouse, and quickly scaled up it's smooth wall with only her bare hands, leaving indentations behind in the metal wherever she gripped. Once atop it's roof, she leapt to the next building, and continued this venture until she ended up on the roof of a mech supplies shop. Here, Nemesis crouched down statue still, masking her presence. Below stood the oblivious Ami, holding a conversation with another android. Nemesis dropped her fleshy disguise, leaving a messy pile of blood and torn human skin. Her visor produced itself from her hairline and covered over her metallic face, the red V-shape scanner buzzing to life. She held out her arm to the side of her, letting her prism blade construct itself out of her hand's metal fragments. She locked onto her target, readied to attack...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm
"All I have is this." 16 said, holding out a motherboard and a couple of computer chips. His eye turned blue then red in warning of an unidentified electronic signal. He looked around and scanned his surroundings revealing an android that looked, incomplete to him. Deciding to fool it he continued, "I'm not sure if this is what your talking about."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm
Ami examined the pieces he held from a distance, trying to determine if they alone could reconstruct 17's OS. "Hmm, I'm not one-hundred percent certain if the motherboard would be sufficient, but I think it could work. We could ask my creator; he's a genius when it comes to robotics. Father could probably even mentally connect with the pieces and read off what they contained, determine whether they are important or not." She explained, then finally glanced up to 16's face. Only then did she realize his altered eye color.

It was too late. The automaton was thrust backwards about 40 yards, then rammed into the wall of a building. Just as Ami regained her balance and pulled herself from the rubble, the enemy android descended upon her from above. Ami was forced down into the concrete about a foot deep, and soon, a razor-sharp blade hovered just above the nape of her neck.

Nemesis had pinned down her target, rendering Ami useless when trapped in concrete and pressed on from above. She dug her stiletto heel into Ami's back, a slight cracking sound emitted from the young android as more pressure was applied. Nemesis grinned under her visor, "I was replaced by this talking piece of scrap? William must've lost his expertise, or was too scared to create an equal of my power. A battle that ends like this is not worth fighting, far too easy..." The elder robot suddenly leapt high into the air, and twisted herself so that she'd land facing Ami. She payed no attention to the forgotten 16; her focus was on Ami alone.

Ami slowly rose from her concrete prison, eyes now changed to a deep crimson shade. "You have dealt damage to my external form. Therefore, I cannot leave this conflict without retaliation." Liquefied metal poured from a slot in Ami's arm unit, wrapping and solidifying around the limb. A large gun formed from the silvery fluid, now fully functional and aimed to kill. She pulled the trigger, letting forward a powerful surge of electricity-based energy.

Nemesis dodged out of the way in just enough time, electric currents whipped past her face and charged the surrounding air. She back-flipped in a sequence of fast paced movements, then launched herself atop a low-roofed building. The android's visor folded up back into her scalp, revealing the mimic's brilliant eyes. Her vision was now focused on Ami's gun, numbers and values scrolled across the surface of her eyes as she copied it's data into her memory bank. Then, she crafted one of her own. Nemesis launched herself into mid air just as Ami let loose another shot, then retaliated with a blast five times more concentrated in power. Ami was caught in the fire, and was thrown quite a distance along with all the debris. She landed not too far ahead of 16, severely scorched and dented. Nemesis landed gracefully, and stood in waiting for her target to reawaken...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff