Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 am
(hunt my rpc has never been those things, he's actually a very bipolar person especially when it comes to people in his village while in other places he's a good actor though all your saying triggered one thought in my head liar, so it's not metagaming your subtle and calculated answers were flawed, so can you really call that metagaming? also like that post said I sent ya away))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:33 pm
The bird chirped loudly when tetsuo asked about the baby. It seemed to be saying something important. It poofed into a paper with the words. "Please let me tell them about the baby. I'll come to grass if i have to. It's really boring in sand. I know alot about babies because I have two younger brothers, and ones still a baby. I can also do ultrasounds."

EDIT- (The note is being shown to Naito only. unless someone is behind him.)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 pm
Ariana walks into the office with Ariana over her shoulder.
"uh, is the kusakage in? I have an issue"
Ariana lays Ariana on the desk and leans against the desk, sighing in relief of the loss load.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku was reading a novel when Ariana had came in with her twin though he was so into it he hardly notice them till they call him out,"Huh give me a sec." Arekku said as he got his book mark and putted on the page before putting it away,"Yeah what can I help ya out in?" Arekku asked as he stretch out his arms up in the air.

As he did that he notice who it was though more surprise to see that there was two of them,"Ariana?" Arekku said in a very confuse tone as he got closer to them and saw that one of them was hurt pretty badly.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 pm
Ariana was wondering how he knew her since they never met, but then looks down to her sister laying on the desk.
"o0oh.... okay, uh you are talking to this Ari right?"
Ariana pointed to the Ariana laying on the desk.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"Mmmm so I'm guessing your not just a shadow clone." Arekku said as he had his hands on Ari's stomach and was using diagnostics,"Mind me asking what happen?" Arekku asked as he had already finish checking all her body in less than a second and was about to heal the girl in front of him but first he looked at the other Ari,"So, what are you a special jutsu? Or are you really I don't know maybe a twin?" Arekku asked curiously.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:39 pm
Ariana looked at Arekku then to Ariana. She reached for Ariana's face brushing her plentiful hair out of the way of her face to show him a pink mark on the side of her face.
"well she got slapped up, as usual."
Ariana then placed Ariana's headband beside her on the desk as sh laid there peacefully. She turned back to Arekku figuring he did know her by his reply.
"mmm yeah, twins, no clone here..... judging by your reply i guess you do know her."
Ariana said as took a seat on the desk next to Ariana. She gently lifted Ariana's upper body up and placed it on her lap as her hand stroked the side of her face gently.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku's hands started to glow green as he started a healing process to the best of his skills,"I see then, well I guess she is lucky to have a sister like you then." Arekku muttered with a calm smile as he healed up the girl in front of her not really worried that if Arianna would wake up and attack him, he was more than prepare for that,"Yeah you can say we met before, though she might not be to happy to see me again, but oh well. Well my name is Arekkusu Nokkutisu, what's yours?" Arekku asked curiously as he healed up Ari.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 pm
Ariana smiled slightly wanting to hear this explanation.
"oh really? This is a story that I'd like to hear. My name is... Ariana, Shu..."

At that moment Ariana woke up with her eyes slightly opened she identified Arekku easily. Interrupting her sister in mid sentence Ariana screamed slight sitting up and kicking Arekku in the stomach to push him off and away from her.
Of course Ariana could have stopped it but she was a bit of trouble and loved to see trouble as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku felt the kick hard on his stomach though he jumped back a little fearing to be kicked again as he was rubbing his stomach for a little while,"I should of known better, but oh well." Arekku said in a humorous way as he looked at Ari,"Well nice to meet ya Miss Shu." Arekku said as he walked carefully back to Ariana,"Wait please I still need to finish I promise nothing will happen okay so no worries okay?" Arekku asked as he looked at her walking slowly to her.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:11 pm
Welcome to アリアナ 出血すること Ariana Shuketsu & Ariana Shuketsu-Suru

1ページ:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................`~` [Theme Song:] `~`

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nindo: "It's not what it seems, its what it is."
User Image~User Data~

Physical Description: {F is Front, B is Back, & 2nd is second style.} ...Body:...Hair:...Eyes:...Mouth:...Teeth:...Nails:
Height: 5'7" Weight: 135...........................................................................`F`.......F/B.....`~`.......`~`.........`~`......`~`
ピアスとリボン Shita tsukitosu large Piercings & Ribbons:...........................`B`.......2nd.....
*E, L, EB, *N, T, *BB, S~, R, T, & C~, B, P, BC~, FA~, & L~ ::;Hell(地獄) medical mask & Headband(鉢巻き);:: Black, c0 fiber, w/twin crescent moon symbol, & 2 dots of blood.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageOutfit 1: :;Top;: ::Skirt & Belt:: :.Heels.:. Outfit 2::;Under;: ::Top:: :,Bottom,: :.Heels & Stockings.:
Kami no ke hasami kiru:

"What?!"
Ariana exclaimed starting to freak out, she was unaware of how she got here and it all seemed to not register at all. The statement made her adrenaline pump higher due to the possibility of it being a threat. Ariana reached for the nearest pencil holder on the desk. Leaning forward she flung them all at Arekku in a messy fashion. Now on her knees she pushed back so she would be on the other of the desk of Arekku
"You a** hole! You're the reason I'm out here not living too well. I can't return to my village because of you, and after all that I let you go, yet you drag me here?!"
Ariana began to pant after yelling her heart out from the other side of the desk. her hands placed formly on the desk as she leaned forward and the situation became tense in her world at least. Mean while it was a joke to her sister who stayed quiet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku sighed as he was hit by his pencil holder and was just standing there with a sigh trying to stay calm he wasn't to into making a scene as he suddenly disappeared and before anyone could see he was upon her holding her wrist down firmly.

"Well please just calm down!" Arekku suddenly yelled at her as he didn't need her hyperventilating in his office as he looked at her,"I don't know hows that any of my fault and to be honest I don't care! But what I do care is your physical health right now!" Arekku yelled back to her as he was still holding her down though his hands where still glowing green, he didn't care about clearing things up yet though he just didn't want her overexerting herself more. As he suddenly kissed her to use the oxygen supply technique on her so she wouldn't start hyperventilating since it really seem like she was about to.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 pm

1ページ:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................`~` [Theme Song:] `~`

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nindo: "It's not what it seems, its what it is."
User Image~User Data~

Physical Description: {F is Front, B is Back, & 2nd is second style.} ...Body:...Hair:...Eyes:...Mouth:...Teeth:...Nails:
Height: 5'7" Weight: 135...........................................................................`F`.......F/B.....`~`.......`~`.........`~`......`~`
ピアスとリボン Shita tsukitosu large Piercings & Ribbons:...........................`B`.......2nd.....
*E, L, EB, *N, T, *BB, S~, R, T, & C~, B, P, BC~, FA~, & L~ ::;Hell(地獄) medical mask & Headband(鉢巻き);:: Black, c0 fiber, w/twin crescent moon symbol, & 2 dots of blood.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageOutfit 1: :;Top;: ::Skirt & Belt:: :.Heels.:. Outfit 2::;Under;: ::Top:: :,Bottom,: :.Heels & Stockings.:
Kami no ke hasami kiru:

As he appeared she realized her wrists wouldn't budge. She looked down to see he had held her to the desk. As she looked up his lips connected with hers. Caught by surprised she instantly gasped but it was muffled. As her sister watched she gasped the gasp Ariana couldn't manage to. It seemed like a comedy the way things were going in her perspective while the situation was real for Arekku and her sister. Ariana struggled pulling back for awhile, then turned her head as their lips disengaged.
"ugh, get off!"
Ariana exclaimed short of breath from the excitement and frustrated from not seeming to be able to get free. Her head presses against his chest and soon he'd feel her lips on his shoulder/neck and following her sharp canine teeth sinking into his neck.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku stayed there not saying a word anymore he knew what Ari was going through as he just let her bit him as hard as she could possibly could. As there was blood dripping from where she had bit him though he was still concentrating on healing her and not to worry about it to much as he let go of her wrist and was giving her a tight hug and was controlling his own breathing,"Just calm down and if you still need to just attack me more!" Arekku yelled out as he was holding her close now. He was sure this wasn't going to work and she would just become more ballistic but he had to try his body was warm though the area around the office was pretty cold there was a new presence about Arekku.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:50 pm

1ページ:

User Image~User Data~

Kami no ke hasami kiru:

This time Ariana heard him clearly, but she didn't care at all. Blood dripped down from the corner of her lips, trickling to her chin till the drops of blood dripped onto her chest and stained her shirt. Soon Arekku would be the one in need of medical attention. He would soon feel dizzy and unleveled making it hard to hold her.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games