Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 am
(..i hate this problem Xx')

( argh1 damn it there is another problem! when we post ..the post on the page before will vanish!..they replace them!)

elaise continued to stare up at him her eyes blazing slightly, she looked at zack before looking back up at the man. she gently moved zack further away from the man and looked at cero " your not worthless cero and you know it, and neither am i."she directed the last bit to the man pointing the sword at them, gently lying zack on the floor again she stood up her eyes never leaving his fathers face. she saw nightshade attack him and moved forward her eyes hard as she sen a blast of earth energy at him.

Niara attacked Zack's father from behind. She made sure that he was surrounded, and she looked over to see if Cero was ok. "Cero! I believe that you are not worthless! Find the power to fight against your father, and help us. Do this for Zack! Do this because you are a chosen one!" she yelled, her words ringing with that of her stone's.

Az watched the fight and rna over to Zakc, she grabbed him and walked away from the fighting group.When they were far away form them ,she sta him down and watched the fight and so did Zack.

Cero nodded drew a longsword and also charged at his father.
Jamato shot ice spears at the man and sometimes created shilds to block attacks.
The man was fast and laughed as he blocked the attacks,he was hit by ELaises attack btu continued to fight."Nice, nice!But do you think you can kill Draco?Do you really think you are able little kids!?"He laughed once more and now Attacked Elaise with a dark red black wave.

elaise just managed to dodge the worst of the attack, but was still hit in the side and collpased to the ground moaning slightly as she closed her eyes, her breathing seemed shallower after the attack. suddenly a wall of earth rose up blocking her from zack's father, she was using her powers without realising it as she lay on the floor.

"Elaise!" Niara called. A well of anger rose up in Niara. She rolled her wrists, and kept her attacks short. Continuing to roll her wrists, her swords darted at different spots at Draco as she moved in a circle around him.

elaise lay on the floor, her breathing shallow from the attack, her eyes remained closed as she tried to concentrate on reducing the pain she felt in her side. she heard niara shout her name but didn't react to it in anyway.

Alright a-hol, it's time for you to pay for all this crap you pullin. We shall smite you with our hammer of..." "Ah blah blah blah, lets just kick his as"! Dave heads off to the villian. He flips over the dad. He gives him a swift kick and a couple of wacks of his tonfas." "Lets dance" Coop said darkly as he ran quickly. "Bull Charge!" he yelled as he did rapid multible stabbings to Zack's dad.

Draco cursed under his breath and blocked as hard as he could and slashed at the fighters.But he was also hit by their attacks,many scratches and gashes were on his body and he was bleeding but it seemed like he didn't care.HE was faat ,very fast even with this long giant broadsword he was weilding!Suddenly he disapeared and apeared few metres away from them.He grinned like a manaic and shot a dark shadow beam at them.

Nightshade raised his hand and blocked the dark beam with a sheild that absorbed half of it and the other half redirected it skyward. As it disapated he grinned at the man. "Fight shadow with shadow tsk tsky, your not very bright are you?" He then teleported in front of him and slashed at him hard.

Draco laughed and blocked with his sword and pointed his free hand to the sky.the beam which were redirected to the turned into bright light and shot down at Nightshade and Draco.

Nightshade's eyes widened and teleported away but not before he was burned a bit by the light. When he stopped smoke was rising off of him. He sighed and threw his cloak off. "Well now we're talking." He teleported behind him and jabbed in a weakspot he knew was good for assassination.

Niara sheathed her scimitars and ran over to Elaise. "Elaise...It's alright...Let me help you..." she says, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was worried about Elaise. She didn't want to lose her sister...

" it hurts." she muttered softly without opening her eyes, her hand resting on her side "i need something to relieve the pain." she added in a whisper before finally opening her eyes and looking at niara " my bag, there's some herbs in it."

Draco suddnely disapeared right now after he was hit by Nightshade.It was silent suddenly and it seemed like it was over.

"..Where..is he?"Cero asked carefully"do think..he ran away?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 am
"No, he is watching us." Nightshade looked at the ground where he had drawn the man's blood. He looked around seeing if he saw anymore that should have been there, all the while the blade came to his lips and as his eyes shifted black a sinous tongue came out of his mouth and he licked the blood tasting it, gathering it as it shifted to different scents. He now knew his smell and lifted his nose up that also shifted more bestial as he tracked him by spell. Though nightshade wasnt aware of it, his control over the shadow demon was losing ground as it came out more and more.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:31 am
(thank you all^^ this is the first time one of my rps went this far!...so..excuse me if the lats batte is..not....cool enough or so..or to long or to difficult)

Draco was hiding and watched them but he watched nightshade at most.He raised his hand and then let fire balls rain down at them.He giggled while he did but his voice seemed to come from everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 pm
"Don't worry guys I got this" Dave activated his stone. As he got high enough with his wirl pool legs, he stretched his water arms far and wide. He spinned around like a copter, hopefully to block the fireballs, coming from the ceiling, from hitting everyone.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 pm
The fire ball disapeared but now lightning were raining down and then rocks and after that fireball again.It was a strong spell casted by Draco and he was laughing as he wtached Dave.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:03 pm
Nightshade's body shifted more and more until he resembled nothing close to human. His limbs were longer but muscular. His skin was pure black and no light seemed to touch it. Hi eyes were smoky black and his rows of teeth were revealed as he growled deeply. Nightshade lifted his nose to the sky despite the lightning and caught the scent of his prey. He didnt seem to move but suddenly he wasnt there anymore. He was now the hunter and he was the prey. Though he was doing his best to repress the beast within that wanted to tear apart Zack as his blood was driving him mad.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:15 pm
Draco laughed he enjoyed this..show.He really did.He watched Nightshade as he turned into a beats"Ah..i see....someone seemed to fight against the shadow..long time ago...now i understand his strentgh but this is also..his weakness"He chuckled to himself and threw his broadsword at Nightshade,he then drew two short twinswords.He looked around and then ran as fats as he could,he was nothing but a blakc flash he ran to everyone and cut them at arms or legs,nothing to bad or hurtfull or to deep but depe enough so it owuld bleed. How long..can he surpress the dmeon inside?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 pm
"Ok." Niara says, rummaging in Elaise's pack for some herbs. "Here they are." she says, pulling out some herbs that'll relieve the pain, and handed them to Elaise.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 pm
Nightshade slammed his arm into the blur as it was no blur to his keen eyes. He grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and slammed him into the ground. He roared fiercly and extended claws from his hands that were razor sharp and brought his hand downward hoping for a fatal wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 pm
Dave stopped his stone power and quickly summoned his jaguar spirit to protect him from those elemental attacks.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm
Draco yelled in pain as the claws made a deep gash inside his body.He tried to block it but fialed miserable. "I won't die...not alone.."He whisperd before he vanished with last strentgh.With one hand he held his wound and tried to stop the bleeding with the other he gripped a sword heard.

Zack walked slowly to the middle,he couldn't just sit and wait he had to help .He didn't care what Azura told him ,he wnated to help.And so he didn't notice the shadow which charged at him ffrom behind.

But another one did well two persons noticed.One was Jamato but he was to slow to do somethign in time,the other one was Cero!He jumped in the attack and blocked it with his sword but it shatterd into pieces and the blade of Draco impaled his chest.Blood trickled down his mouth and chest .

"Well at least one of you!ANd the bets is..the shadow one..this is good.."Draco said .But then he noticed something he couldn't pull his sword out"What the!?" Cero was holding the sword with one hand and grabbed Dracos other arm but for that he had to move closer to Draco and the blade went deeper through his body."How are you able to move!?What ever i will absorb your power,recover and then kill Zack...and the rest"

"I...doubt that..."cero smiled at him"I doubt that i won't..let you ..go."Indeed he was holding him .He was forcing Draco to stay at this place.He used all his lats strentgh to force him to stay!"Now!Guys ..I got..got him!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Nightshade shifted behind Draco and dug both claws into both of his shoulders. With a loud mighty roar full of hate he swung his head down and bit Draco's head clean off his shoulders.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 pm
Niara gagged at what Nightshade did, almost throwing up. She stood up and ran over to Cero. "Cero...Why..." she says, holding Cero in her arms. Niara may not love Cero, but she still cared about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:17 am
elaise used the herbs that niara got for her before getting to her feet shakily and looking around at the rest of them without saying anything, her face pale unable to comprehend what had just happened.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:26 am
"You..you said it would..be my fault"He said with weak voice"You said..it..would be my fault if someone o you would...die...so..i...protected...Zack..."HE coughed blood and wiped it form his mouth away "...Now..i am dieing..i don't care...my fault..."He held his wound and starred at Nightshade"Calm him..... down and leave!Leave ....as fast as you can.........!"He closed his eyes and whisperd something but it was loud enough for Zakc who had moved closer to him"Sorry..that i failed you...but thanks for...saving...me..brother. and calling me brother the whole time"

Azura walked up to Nightshade"Night?"SHe asked carefully.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff