Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:26 pm
Ares smiled at Hera and crossed his arms. He knew she did have a kind heart as long as somebody wasnt messing with Zeus. He put his foot back down and waited to see what her answer would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm
(( try not to have a crush on your own Mother. XDD
Lol... x.x I have a headache... >.> is Suzumi-chan online? ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm
((Hehe, I wont have a crush on her. I like mom just not in that way. ^_^
No offense of course, hehe.
And I dont think she is...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 pm
(( -chuckles- its okay. -pats Ares' head- I love you my son.... -3- just... just try not doing anything stupid. ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 pm
“What in the seven worlds makes you think I need to be protected by anyone?” Eris pinned Apollo with an unreadable stare. “I fear nothing and no one, not even death can claim pure chaos. As long as the world and mankind exist then so do I.”

“Eris,” Daichi hissed nervously looking around, “you’re doing that think where your eyes glow again. Shut it off before someone notices.”

Eris shrugged, but her eyes stopped glowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:41 pm
((:mock gasp:
What would I....the god of war...do something stupid? twisted ))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:51 pm
(( .0. uh-ohh.... I meant... uh, don't do anything... morbid. Try not to get us all killed. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 pm
Apollo smirked slightly when eris pinned him "My my getting alittle too happy arent we eris? look you've even gone and pinned me down..bad girl" He said grinning slightly "I didnt know you did that kind of stuff eris"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm
(Originally I had that comment for Blossom-chan, however Riyu thought it was towards him so yeah...

Btw I won't be on much since I have guest and we are going to party >> <<)

Bella blushed slightly more, she tried to think of food to make it disappear. "Well.. I sorta used yesterdays clothes.. but I got some other clothing and it turned out like this. " She tried to explain, then poured her syrup and started to eat.

Ella and Stella was just pulling into parking lot. Ella locked the car then her and Stella stepped out. A few human boys looked and commented as they walked towards the school. " Today should be amusing.." She whispered to Stella as she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 pm
((Oh I see....yes mother...I wont do anything....morbid... twisted ))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:15 pm
(( -hides behind Rose- Rose... he's your Lover, attack! >w< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 pm
((o.o
crying
Thats unfair...I wasnt going to kill anybody....yet...just cause some mayhem and chaos.....))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 pm
(( -laughs and jumps Ares- I love you too. >w<
Lol, just as long as you hurt your father, then I'm fine. -shrugs- ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 pm
suzumi shook her hand and watched as she studder. Which mean that her name was an alias also. Was his whole family top secret that they had to have fake name..Could they be in the mafia? As she looked them over she didn't leave that option out. They wore designer clothing. Or were they in the witness protection. "Suzumi Kamiyazaki. It's nice to meet you. " As she spoke she looked toward them both and to the way of the school. She already felt out of place. For his sister was wearing a rather flashy outfit. And all she wore was jeans and lace blouse. Her hair wasn't even decorate. Just pulled back in a clip."Thanks for the offer but I think I'm going to run home really quick and maybe grab my crutches. Maybe tomorrow though." Suzumi spoke as she smiled at both of them and began to walk slowly back to her home.  

Serphrim

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm
(uhhhh.. *eyes Blossom-chan and blade* I'm not in this.. *sits in some chair and eats her cookies* >> << Still not in it *noms*)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games