Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 am
fmafan100
KASEKAGE

Alex grinned."Well arent you the sweetest little thing."He said jokingly and looked around."I kind of hate places like this.You know new places,you dont know anyone you dont know where to go you dont know were everything is.Most of the time you dont even know what will pop out on you as soon as you turn the corner."

Miki glanced around uneasly, waiting for something to pop out."You know I've never been outside the lab I was raised in. I don't know anywhere else but there. As soon as I became like this, they sent me here, not caring what, or who I was anymore."

Alex grinned."Dont worry i will keep you safe from anything harmfull.I went into the lab when i was about 2-"He stopped himself he decided to use his human age."I was about 8.Its a bit hard to remember and all these years they kent me in there.I am glad they dropped me here it seems nice dosent it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

As soon as the bowl crashed to the floor, a knock sounded at the door. David went to the door to find the nurse standing there holding a small bag.
“The doctor gave me this prescription to give to Miss Minai. Is everything alright in there? I herd a crash.”
David wedged himself between the door and the doorframe as he spoke to her in hushed tones.
“I dropped a glass in the kitchen. The poor thing is so tired; she didn’t even wake up.”
“oh,” said the nurse with wide eyes,” well the doctor told me to make sure to watch her take these because they are rather high dosage, but I’d hate to wake her up.”
“I will keep them for you. I will make sure she takes them when she wakes up,” David gave her a smile and she returned is brightly. She laid the bag in his open hand.
“I’m sure you will, Mr. Haydet,” she said and then strutted off down the hall. When David finally saw her board the elevator, David slipped back inside. He immediately pulled the capsules from their container and threw away the bottle and the bag in the trash. With hardly a hint of emotion, David threw the pills into his own mouth and swallowed. Without missing a beat, he went to Leeloo’s side and picked up her head and set it in his lap.
“Forgive me for all of this dear. I can’t be seen doing this.”
He put his hands gently on both sides of her head and closed his eyes.
He had only switched souls with someone twice before- the first time was by accident and the last time he never actually got his real body back. As he sat there and removed Leeloo’s soul- along with her pain memories, and mannerisms- he could not help but be slightly anxious. He began to feel a pain in his leg and he grimaced at the feeling of the small woman’s pain. The amount of pain was ridiculous. As his soul finally slipped into her body and his into hers, David’s body fell limp upon the bed and Leeloo’s eyes opened wide.

give me truth.

((This is all I have for now. I'll finish when I get back from the movies.))  

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo's old self's instincts began to tingle when she smelt the soup. She ignored it and smiled. "Alright then..." She said softly when he left. She sniffed the air. There was a bitter... smell. She ignored it again and filled a spoonful of the soup. She brought it to her mouth and immedietly realised what had been wrong. She had swallowed a good portion of the spoonful, and then her hand went limp. The spoon dropped to the floor, and she had been holding the bowl in the other hand. This followed the spoon and smashed, splashing its contents everywhere. Leeloo was out before she could close her eyes, and there was a horrible, reproachful and blaming look on her face that just said, 'You poisoned me.' The substance was going through her body.
Normally, while sleeping Leeloo could still be able to send telepathic messages, but this high dosage of sleeping pills caused a death-like sleep. The only thing that was still going was her heart and her breathing. Both were slow and ragged, and if you had looked for a short time you would've thought she was dead. Nothing moved, eyes glassy and open. Empty...

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 pm
((WARNING HUGE FREAKING POST AHEAD. THIS COULD BE AWHILE LOL))
I want to make sure I get all my business done before Leeloo wakes up. Unless, somehow she wakes up anyhow lol

1 Corinthians 13

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 pm
"I guess so, I've never been with anyone who actully cared about me before. They thought I was some kind of specimen."She sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:29 pm
(You guys still need to react to each other. There was an explosion in the same hotel. for you not to even question it with your characters is a bit lame, don't you think?)

Fire alarms went off and the sprinkler system activated throughout the entire hotel, soaking all guests and items still within. Evacuation procedures were deftly followed and a fire containment team was soon on seen. Cause of the fire and explosion as well was the exact location were still in question.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:15 pm
"What the...?" Suddenly alarms erupted all down the hall, and the little, flower looking structures sprayed water everywhere. "Eep!" Mayloo ran down the hall, and towards the elevators to use the window near them to slip out. She squeezed out the window and fell a few feet before her wings shot out from her back to catch the updrafts of ocean air. There was a faint wiff of smoke within the atmosphere but it didn't seem to be too dominant yet, the fire was fairly young. Regardless, she tucked her wings to begin descending to join everyone else outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

((Hmm... yeah, time to stop being lazy, I suppose. whee ))

Sabine tensed as the lights in the elevator dimmed, and became even more on edge when she realized she couldn't feel M's mind anymore. The lights came back on, and her eyes confirmed what her mind had told her - M was gone. Sabine was not liking this, at all. Then she heard a muffled explosion, and alarms began sounding, and water was showering her from a sprinkler in the corner of the elevator. This was just too much. Sabine let out an involuntary snarl, and her wings jumped from the fifth dimension, suddenly crowding the elevator. She struggled to bring herself under control, folding her wings back and cramming them behind her, then sent a silent apology to the other girls in the elevator. What was going on? Her mind flicked through the facts she had available - the island was a social experiment, she was being watched by the scientists that had watched her all her life - M and many of the others she had met were also participants in this experiment - which of these factors was relevant? Was this a test?
...What could have caused M to disappear?
Sabine thought hard. He'd been conversing with a girl Sabine hadn't seen before... could it have been something they had said? It was entirely possible that his scientists had decided to remove him from the experiment. If that was so... But she was jumping to conclusions, she reminded herself. She needed to know the facts first. Sabine contacted the mind of the girl who had last been talking to M.
(Myi/Bloodmamba)
'I have not formally met you,' she thought, 'but I feel there is something suspicious going on here. I need to know - what were you and M discussing, just a few moments ago?'

CharlotteGray

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:16 am
(( Novama dont let a M1A2 abrams come out and shoot at Kerox. xd
But I thinks is would spice things up a little for the Island military act on whats going on at the hotel just saying. ))

User ImageKerox hears all that is going on in the hotel and thinks to him self for second and then runs off to help. He runs to the spot where he left his power armor. He reach his power armor and jumps in it and starts it up for a O.p. that he must do. Kerox turns of the weapons so the L 95 l.m.g stays on the suits back. "I hope no one shoots at me." He said to himself push the power armor to is max jump thrust and landing on the 8th floor of the hotel. Kerox uses his power armor to walk in the hall way and then to the elevator shaft and opens the doors to it. He jumps into the shaft with his power armor using it jump thrust pack to slow him from falling to fast. Kerox in side his power armor lands on a elevator. The suits left hand brakes open a hole in the top of the elevator for Kerox to see how many people are in it and see spots a girl with wings (Sabine). He turns the mega phone on and sets it on low so it would not hurt anyones ears when he talked. "Im here to help." He said over the suit's mega phone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David gave out a yell as the sprinklers turned on and the building began to rumble. His new found body tensed up and for the first time in awhile, he got seriously mad. This was not according to plan. What the hell is going on? He sulked as he looked at his old body fully asleep on the bed. He gave a sigh and released some of his tension by doing so. At least by taking those pills, she was asleep and not in pain. David looked down at his now femine and long legs and smiled in delight to see that the craggy and stitched up scar was gone. It must have transfered to his old body as well.
There wasnt much time to stand around and wait for Leeloo to wake up. Quickly, David dragged 'himself' off the bed and onto a blanket and began to drag the body to the elevator. Once they had reached the bottom, David saw Violet decending from the sky. He let the blanket fall from his pianist hands and he proceeded to flag her down by phlialing the hand around.
"What happened here?" He yelled. he could not help but feel slightly silly with the call of such a femine voice.

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo was out cold. The pills had done their job. Sucessfully. Not the explosion, water, noises woke her. Nothing. Even her telepathy had fallen asleep. If she had woken up... well, let's say someone within 5 miles might have not heard her pained screams. It's not every day you wake up as another person. A person you thought you could trust.
As Leeloo's soul fell into the death-like sleep, Leeloo's body twitched a little. Like a defense mechanism. It stopped as suddenly as it had started. David's body's hair was smoothed against his forehead with moisture from the sprinklers.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 pm
Firemen entered the building. The alarm was set off in a room on the third floor and was assumed to be the location of whatever fire remained. Breaking in the room door, water rushed out to add to the hallway and the firemen stormed in. The bed was burnt and the air unit had exploded, but no fire was present nor was there a body. Exact cause of the fire remained a mystery. The fire team turned the sprinkler system off and the hotel staff went about drying out the hotel. Unfortunately for the guests, they were asked to find rooms at other hotels.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:19 pm
Tomeko's eyes slid open. She saw a girl crouching near her. "Did...did you save me?" She asked, feeling a piercing pain coursing through her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:27 pm
'I wonder what that was all about...' Seira thought as she wondered around the woods. Earlier, she was given a map by the concierge to the nearest hotel; the one she'll be staying at. One hand in her pocket and the other holding the map a few inches away from her face. She placed the map down, leaned her head back and sighed. 'This is certainly a weird place...'

A few minutes later, Seira arrived at the hotel. It was almost identical to the previous one, though.

ananima

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces