Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 pm
Kenji nodded as he listened to Dulceri. As he thought more and more about what he said, he realized that with an aerial fortress, Nephilis could probably take out most nations. Grimacing as he thought about this he paced back and forth. A habit he developed when he needed to concentrate or think. "Where do you think he is? Still at Evermore? Or somewhere else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 pm
"He's in Evermore. He's in a safe place away from the fight like a coward." Dulceri was beginning to grow angry at the thought of his friend indirectly trying to kill him. "It's odd though that he is still in Evermore. It leads me to believe one of two things. He's either there to be safe, or he's there because he isn't aware of what's going on. It's impossible for him to not know what's going on."

~~~

"I wonder what's going on in Shale." Nephilis asked himself in the company of his friend and sister. He opens a portal just to view it and was confused by what he saw. "What in the..." He watches the destruction of his army and four others as the rip through the sanded walls of Shale with Amara as the commanding officer. ~I know why that's happening. Zephyr killed Marx. Just like I told them to, they reacted with war. This also means they've figured out what I've been doing...if the catch me...then I'll lose my nation...~

Nephilis looks up at the two then back at the portal making sure not to show any suprise. ~I can only leave them to die now. If you two had just...left well enough alone, you wouldn't be in the situation. I have four armies to your two and yet you choose to fight back. I loved you two like friends, but now, you're going to have to die like enimies. Forgive me in the afterlife.~

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm
Kenji knew he was suppose to go with Damascus to find Helios and confront him, but he now more then ever, wanted to go with Dulceri to find Nephilis. "He's in Evermore doing nothing while a war is going on.." he said, his anger building.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm
Rygor looked at Nephilis "Is something wrong?" He asked. He had noticed Nephilis seemed to be deep in thought. He then saw what was going on in Shale though the portal. "Nephilis you realise they'll come after you" He said. He was glad he had his sword with him he felt sure that he would have to protect him. "Nephilis if they do show up let me try to handle them first it's probobly better if they don't know about your new powers unless they have to" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 pm
"Try not to kill us Kenji. Save it for Helios." Dulceri proceeds toward the temple, passing under Damascus' wall of steel. He creates sand wings to block then enters the palace, knocking out three guards with one movement of his sword. "Okay. People are dead! Come in!" Continuing in, he locates the hallways and just stands against the stained glass in the glow of a fire outside.

~~~

"I know that, but that's not going to happen. Not now." Nephilis pulls a glass statue to his hand by creating a gravity well around it. "Well, now I know how to bring things to me. Hey Rygor, wanna fly?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm
Rygor thought for a minute but finaly decided "Sure why not" He said. He was sort of excited to try flying this way but at the same time he was a little scared. He looked at Nephilis "When they do show up if you tell me not to attack them I wont but if they lay a hand on Amalia..or anyone else in this palace I'll slice there hands off" He said just for the sake of warning him. He had remembered something "That reminds me next time I see Amalia I'll have to introduce the two of you" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm
"Yes sir." he said managing a grin and followed Dulceri inside. Seeing more people even inside the temple annoyed him but as Dulceri struck them down, the annoyance vanished. Seeing Dulceri against the stain glass, he saw the glow of a fire outside. "Is that a fire?!" he asked trying to keep his voice low. Calming himself by pacing back and forth, his face relaxed again before stopping to wait for someone's reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 pm
"That's a friend for you." Nephilis said to Rygor. "I'm sorry for yelling back there. I was under alot of stress, but now it's all lifted off my shoulders. Just like you have." Nephilis looked at him and with a thought, decreased his gravity allowing him to float up to the ceiling. "Huh. I didn't know I could do that really. Ha, so how is it up there?"

~~~

"It is. It won't be that way for long. We just need a way to stop these other armies. I'll be here everyday cleaning up, but until then, we need to hurry. Okay Zephyr, we're here to ask you can you spare some people. I know it pretty much seems as though you can't, but I would hurt to ask..."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm
Rygor smiled at Nephilis "Don't worry about it I understand" He said. He then noticed he was lifting off the ground and he put his hands up to prevent smacking his head on the roof. "Well it's not bad up here..a little cramped but not bad" He said. He decided to test some thing and he spun around and appeared to be walking on the ceiling. "You know if it wasn't for my fear of heights I think I could get used to that but please dont drop me" He said.

(You know I decided to look up technincal names of fears and I found out some I didn't know the name of like the fear of heights is Acrophobia or the fear of drowning is Hydrophobia)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 pm
Leaning against the wall, he waited for Zephyr's reply. "Are you and Daphne going to look for Nephilis while me and Damascus go look for Helios?" he asked. He already knew the answer but wanted to confirm it.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 pm
"Yes, we are. I have a feeling things will get a bit crazy once we get in, but for the most part I have a plan." Dulceri smirked although he knew he was tired of using the word plan for one night. "It'll be a bit hard now that the sun is coming up. Where Evermore is, the sun should be in the early morning position. Anyway, Daphne and I will sneak into the place and remain undetected. We just go in and stop Nephilis. I know he'll have reinforcements, but I'm prepared. I am a Sand God after all." He relishes another smirk and looks back at Zephyr, awaiting her response.

~~~

(I used to know a few thanks to Wikipedia. You know it's a fear of fear?)

"I won't. I'll try not to. I can't hold things over 100 pounds for a while apparently..." Nephilis lowers him with a strained grunt and sits back in his chair. "Wow. Stop eating Rygor." He quips with a light chuckle. He finally removes himself from his seat and walks over to the two. "I think I want some breakfast. Coming downstairs with me? I would make a portal, but I think I've met my limit today."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm
Rygor glared at him for a moment before laughing a bit. He smiled at him "Breakfast sounds pretty good right now" He said. He was somewhat glad that Nephilis was at his limit for now it meant he wouldn't be using those powers for a while. He looked at Nephilis "I wonder when your eyes are going to go back to normal they're a little unnerving." He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 pm
Kenji smirked at the comment about being a Sand God. "You might not be able to keep that reputation for long." he said still having the smirk on his face. "And you always seem to have a plan Dulceri. We'd probably do things blindly if it wasn't for your tactful head."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 pm
"My plans have more holes than swiss cheese and I only plan once we reach the next point." Dulceri turns and looks through the stained glass, watching the people fight while some ran and shot. "I'm lucky we've gotten this far, but we've gotta keep planning. And Tenshu's army is tough physically. I can feel them holding them back, but all dams break. I hope there's don't break soon."

~~~

"I prefer them this way. It's cool to me." Nephilis looks up at Rygor and smiles. "I'm your friend. I won't hurt you and If I tried, I bet you could kill me." He walks down the revolving staircase and reaches the kitchen. "Someone was up." Before him was a breakfast fit for a king, an army and a few friends. "Well now. I call the eggs."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:35 pm
Rygor smiled at him "Well if you like them and since I couldn't change them if I tried I guess I'll just have to deal with them" He said. He rolled his eyes "Like that would ever happen I may be an experianced fighter but you've got experiance, a vast assortment of powers, and your a leader I'd say I am WAY out matched" He said. He could smell the food before they even got to the dining room but was still suprised by all the food. "Nephilis I think someone is trying to kill you with all that food you'll explode" He said with a laugh as he went to take a seat and get some food. It was nice to have some time to hang out with Nephilis without the problems of ruling a nation and trying to deal with other nations filling up Nephilis's time they hadn't realy hung out in a while things just seemed to be overly busy.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games