Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:20 pm
I'm not in the mood for a fight. Speaking of fights, what happend to Vi? Lee turned and one of the holes dissappeared and there was no trace of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Vi's in the room with Kren, keeping him company The rocks started to fall as Cy spoke to Lee with his thoughts. He cleared his mind and focused his power once again. The rocks rose up once more and flew into the areas they had come from. One by one they embedded themselves into their places.

"Whos a show off?"

Cy said as the last rock flew back into place.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Tsuji raised his hand in a sort of lazy manner twords the crater that Sparkei vanished next to as all the rubble and debris start to swirl in a kind of whirlwind as it re settled back in the crater. Tsuji Then bent down and put his other hand to the ground. Forming the hand seals with just one hand, "Doton,Doryuu Taiga" Suddenly, the ground all around them started to move as all the craters suddenly started filling back up with dirt and soil.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:28 pm
((Uh...i blew up the rock already Cy))  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:38 pm
Sparkei felt the surge in Charkra, and realized what was happening, he bent and shook his head, "tsk tsk tsk Tsuji...cant wait to get rid of me can you?" With a small jesture of his hand the earth came and formed a protective dome while the boulders landed on what would have been Sparkei, "Now, lets get exploring..." After only a few minuets he found what he was looking for. "Ah, there we go, a tree seed." With a sigh, he sat down, "This is gonna take more than a jesture, so lets get started." He closed his eyes and began to hum, as he hummed, he clutched the seed close in his left hand and began to write words of the arcane with his right. Each letter he completed flared and vanished, and as he continued, the humming became more and more intense. Finally he finished humming and opened his eyes which flared with magical energy. "Terra Flora Expidarima!"

~*~*~*~

Above ground, the people would notice a small shaking from the crater Sparkei had vanished into, and after a few seconds of that a tall tree would erupt, with who else but Sparkei, sitting on a branch. The tree grew tall, about 50 feet tall. Sparkei sighed, his body was shaking and his breathing had changed to short gasps, "That...took alot more out of me than I thought..." He said as he dropped from the branch, landing on another and another until he landed on the ground, he sat down next to the tree and continued to pant, wiping sweat from his head. "Need to...take a breather." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:40 pm
(( razz then it was a different rock i didnt say which one lol they just there XD))

"Nice.. so whats this bout not being able to control youre powers you seem fine to me."

Cy said as he watched Tsuji fix up the craters.

"Interesting.."

Cy said as a tree along with Sparkei flew out of the ground.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:42 pm
"A tree? Very good Sparkei." Lee said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:46 pm
Tsuji walked over to the tree that had just shot up out of the ground. Tsuji then looked at Sparkei "Nice tree...too bad im gonna burn it down." Tsuji jumped back about 20 feet and formed a wild assortment of hand seals. "Katon Housenka no Jutsu" Tsuji said as he took a deep breath and when he exhauled it, he breathed an intense amount of fire which instantly incinerated the tree, reducing it to ashes.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:46 pm
Sparkei's feline ears pricked when he heard the responces from his future teachers. "Thanks guys!" He said, to them. Getting up, he noticed Tsuji walking towards his tree, and suddenly frowned. "Great, somethings gonna happen." And sure enough, after some gaudy hand signs, Tsuji blew a blast of fire towards Sparkei's tree. "NOO!" He showted as he jumped towards Tsuji and delivered a roundhouse kick to his stomach, launching him a good 20 or so feet. "That was uncalled for....your lucky your just getting kicked!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:50 pm
"No burning Tsuji." Lee said and put the flame out with a wave of his hand.
The tree was restored as well.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:52 pm
stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:53 pm
((Lee's a student Cy and Kren are really the only teachers i think))

Cy smiled at Sparkei but his smile dissapeared when he saw fire going towards the tree. Cy shook his head.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:54 pm
Tsuji...obvously ticked off, kicked a large boulder that was near by and sent it flying off into the horizon(it lands on a house and kills a small child)"Hmph.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:55 pm
((Yea, I'm Kren's student as it were)) Lee laughed when Tsuji kicked the rock. "Now, now. Don't get upset. You two can fight later."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:59 pm
((Woops! Well I wont make that mistake again.....I hope.... sweatdrop ))

Sparkei frowned and crossed his arms and turned his head. "Jerk goes and burns my tree...."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games