Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 pm
((Woo Hoo! XD ))
Tarik picks himself up and grabs the battered slave. He takes a dagger and expertly flicks the dagger as fast as a Benihana chef and skins the slave alive. He then slits the slave open and rips out his heart. He sucks on it tasting the sweet human blood then turns to Ryuu. "Your uniform is in your room. Put it on and get me breakfast" he smirks.

A guard comes up and says the princess missing. "She can't have gone far. Search the palace" he orders. The guard says that slayer's boat is near. He has a coach sent to the dock to pick up slayer.

He then walks to his room to wait for Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:54 pm
Acos got up from the dining table and climbed the stairs to the castle tower. It was filled with drawings, clothes, and treasured items. She found a hard, pointy stick of meatal and a gold block. Sitting down, Acos began to write her name and all the guardian's names.  

watertrainer21

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm
Ryuu growls, throwing her slave on the ground. DAMN IT! Now she had to be his servant, wearing some servant outfit. She shivers at the thought of the dress, which she probably had to wear. The slave awoke, so annoyed Ryuu didn't care. "Kill yourself.." She growls, looking at him as she erased all his memories then replaced them with him killing his own wife and son. The slave cries, and kills himself by cutting his arm which didn't work. The vampires finished the job as she left the area going to her room. She opened the door, seeing the dress on the bed. "THAT RAT!" She growled punching the wall which left a huge dent.

(Shall I go find a french maid pic?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm
((I'll do it for you...))

User Image  

watertrainer21

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:13 pm
(up to mario lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 pm
((lol - cute *edit))

Tarik laughed at thinking about Ryuu's reaction when she saw the outfit. She was a worthy advisary, very tricky, he had only won by a yard when he got up. He was sure she would want a rematch to get him back. She would be even more ruthless the next time, he was sure of that.

The game certainly was better than the boring banquet. That was the part of being a head of state that he hated. He looked outside. Darn, the light was rising to the mid morning time already. It would soon be time to dress up again and sit at the new year banquet, he sighs.

At least he could have a couple of hours of laughs with Ryuu before the would both have to sit and be bored out of their minds. He groans.  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm
Slayer looked at his wife in her dress. He smiled knowing that he also bought that for her. Well his mother did but still his family and himself always gave her the best things.

He heard her Question again " My love... Ignore the song. IT must be the same voice that was talking to me.. It seems that whoever is doing this wants us both to feel its effects. Maybe its warning us . Or maybe it wants us to follow the noise. Maybe its our calling ? "

The ship Captain Announces that they have arrived at the port in china. He looks outside to see demons and humans doing their business. He waits as the ships docks. As he waits he folds up the piece of paper he wrote and puts it in his pocket. He walks over to his wife and Grabs her hand.

" My love.. We are here . I wonder If I should take the boy with us or not. I mean He is our son.. now So I might As well take him with us to see another kingdom. But it is up to you my love. He is your son after all "

He said lovely as he waits for the boat to fully Dock  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm
(Alright, thankies tedi *pets* )

Ryuu gets dressed into the maid's outfit, she groans when she glances to the mirror. (just picture her in the outfit, cept having her hair and tail) She bit her lip as their was no hole for her tail, she gets her knife then makes one. Soon the tail slid through, she sighs as the tail swishes side to side. Not caring about her hair, she goes to the kitchen only to have all the servants suddenly pause. "Tarik's breakfast..." She says with a groan, the cook starts to laugh heartily until she suddenly threw him at the wall. "I won't ask again." She growls, flashing her fangs. One of them quickly gave it to her, then she leaves the kitchen. After finding his room, she knocks on the door, her expression rather pissed.

Aku finishes her hair, which was put up beautifully. (not in the mood to describe her hair) She stood up, soon joining him on the deck. "If he is to be one of us, then we shall bring him...he has to remain at my side, however." She says as she grabs Slayer's hand. She kisses him passionately,"Promise not to do something rash..." She half demands as she strokes his cheek before sighing deeply. The guards glanced at her, some staring while others cheered. The dress fit her well, and was one of her favorites anyways.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Moredred had heard about the hunt and wager and stops by Tarik's room to see Ryuu. He is seated at the table in the sitting room. Tarik opens the door. His hands and clothes are still bloody and dirty from the race. He had been too busy discussing events with his grandfather to clean up.

Tarik smirks to his grandfather as he opens to the door. "Ah, breakfast!" he says cheerfully. Moredred laughs, Ryuu was very fetching in the strange outfit. Moredred wondered if his 3rd wife would look as fetching, he would have to get an outfit for her. He smiles and says, "I will leave you two alone," he laughs as he gets up and leaves the room.

Tarik is speechless looking at Ryuu. He lets her in then collects himself and says, "Put the food down there." He points to the table. "I need to clean up first." Tarik takes off his clothes and tosses the dirty clothes at her. "Make sure you get those cleaned. I'll be back in a few minutes," he winks then walks into the bathroom to his waiting bath water.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 pm
Slayer kisses his wife back with passion " I promise I wont do anything Rash. I want to have Tarik on my side.. . And besides I want to show the boy the right thing to do.. Not the wrong thing to do when you meeting a king from another Kingdom "

The Guard nodded and the boy was bought to them. The boy looked freshen up . He looked at him and his wife and then walked over to his wife and grabbed her hand. Slayer smiled and began to walk down the ramp.

The guards formed a line on the sides of them. He saluted the guard commander . The commander nodded his head and the guards in front of the boat went to the side.

He stopped and took a deep breath and focused on his Former master " Tarik ... I have arrived in China. Where do you want me to meet you ? I Assume you want me to meet you at your grandfathers Palace ? . ".

He looked around and smiled at his Guards. They where going to be pay double after this journey .  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 pm
Ryuu's eyes widen to see Moredred, he walks past her as she tries to recover from shock. "You are so dead.." She mutters darkly, she puts the food down then turns around only to get hit in the face with dirty clothing. She glances up to catch the wink, then growls once more. "He is sooooo dead." She thought out loud, opening the door. She spots a servant, calling her over she hands the clothes to her. "Clean these." She states, shutting the door then sighs with another growl. She walks over to his bed, redoing his pillows as she came up with a few plans on her revenge.

Aku squeezes the boy's hand with a reassuring smile, she looks ahead to see all the guards line up. "Ahhh...it's actually quite beautiful." She says smelling the air, she walks with Slayer down the ramp. The music still echos into her ears, she simply taps her finger along with it as she tries to ignore it yet fails. She sighs deeply, hoping the music won't increase once their enter. She remembers how many dangerous races were here," Stay by my side, always.." She whispers to the boy softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm
Tarik finishes his bath quickly. He puts on a silk robe then goes out to the sitting room and takes a few bites of his breakfast. He tells Ryuu, "I need a shave, you are good with blades, shave me," he challenges her.

He knows every order is killing her. He was going to pay dearly but he was enjoying himself. She looked so pretty in the cute outfit, but then again, she would look good in any outfit.

Slayer's call interrupts him. He says, "I sent a coach for you at the pier. It will bring you to Moredred's palace."  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 pm
Ryuu growls, death glaring him as she walks over. "I'll resist not to cut you." She jokes while she gets a knife from a holder around her thigh. She flips the knife's handle into her hand, then sits next to him. She begins to shave around his face, her eyes avoiding his as she did. Distracted, she moves her hair from her eye reveling the eye she usually covers had a large scar on it. She doesn't notice she reveled it, as most of the eye is white showing it had been blind for quite awhile.

(I'm going to have to draw her sometime 3nodding Along with Aku)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 pm
((You draw? Cool.))

Tarik notices Ryuu's eye, it was the eye of the all seeing. Hmm, she was good with a blade and extremely gifted.

He had his fun with her, he would let her off the hook. When she was done, he wiped his face with a warm towel. "You have fulfilled your bet, you are off the hook."

He says playfully as he leans over her, "Just wait until next time, you will have to do even more."

Tarik says, "Guests are coming so I guess we need to get ready for the next party, ugh! We better get dressed." He walks over to his open bedroom and removes his bath robe and picks up another silk royal outfit that was laid out for him. He sighs.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm
(Only time I can relax fully, which I just might have to do as this guy just pissed me off rolleyes If I'm late at replying, then you know why)

Ryuu flips her knife over, then slides it back into her handle. She glances over, blinking in surprise. Then again, relief soon washed over as her anger decreased. "More? What worse could you do?" She challenges with an eyebrow raise. She glances over to see him take off his robe forcing her to look away. "You could at least warn me first." She growled before heading to the door, blushing slightly as she resisted to comment any further.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games