Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter smile at the kiss faintly. Seth was trying to make things better, he could taste it. But Ritter couldn't help but feel guilty. He probably always will but he didn't want the incident to be the only thing he would focus on when he was with Seth, so Ritter shook off the thought and sat up. He found the shirt that Kuro had throw at Abel off in the corner and reached for it. Rubbing his head, Ritter stood up and nodded at Seth request to carry him the van. Seth was in no shape of walking much less moving. Ritter picked up the bruised body and took him out the tent. He wanted to talk to Seth but just merely touching his love made him nervous. He didn't always want to be like this but for the moment Ritter couldn't help be antisocial. The van looked packed and ready to go, all it needed was the passangers. Ritter opened the side door and sat Seth down. He left with a slightest word to go pack their stuff up. The room was still kind of messy from when Kuro and Seth beat the crap out of each other. Ritter picked up their remains in the most remorse fashion and took the bags downstairs to the van. 
"Well, we're ready to go."
Was all he could say. Ritter felt so emtpy and fatigue. He just wanted to leave the beautiful place filled with terrible memories. 

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked over at Jacky when she came over to him.
He was packing everything he could into the back of the van and he had sent Jackal and Noah to go pick him up a camper.
"It's your house. You owe yourself."
Decker seemed wired and frustrated to the core.
He had gotten a high with Jackal, who was hardly fazed by the stuff they had done.
Jackal's overexposure to them made him immune to them he supposed.
Decker looked at Ritter as he walked up and put Seth in the van.
"Jackal's bringing a trailer, you might want to put him in there when it gets here, so he can rest some more."
He looked at how badly Seth was bruised and winced.
"Jeeze guy. You could use a year of relaxing."
Decker shook his head at the two and went back to cramming stuff in the van.
After he was basically done packing he went over to Jacky.
"I'm sorry I bailed on Emily last night. Seth and Ritter had a little scuffle."
He ruffled his hair and leaned against the van.
He almost let it slip again.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:37 am
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth laughed sarcastically at Decker.
"I'll be fine. I just need a little tender loving care."
He looked at Ritter and smiled faintly.
Seth forced himself up.
He crawled out the van and stumbled onto the ground, but he grabbed Ritter for support.
His body was still somewhat unresponsive, but Seth knew it would fade.
He took Ritter's hand and put it on the necklace.
It still had specks of blood on it from Abel's finger licking introductions, scratches from Seth's face-to-asphalt seizure, and it still said what Ritter had hoped for.
Seth didn't want to get all mushy in front of Jacky and Decker so he simply mouthed a silent, I love you.
He gave Ritter an Eskimo kiss and limped his way into the house.
He wanted Coffee.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Being snuggled, Krysta woke up by the darling little brunette she had only met three days ago. Krysta smiled faintly, gently playing with a lock of Savannah's as she slept away in the cute little position. She looked like a kitten. Looking up at the ceiling of the tent, Krysta thought over what Savannah had asked her the night before. She wished she hadn't answered in such a manner. There were better words to use, better expressions but Krysta just had to say what was on her mind the split second it was there. Oh well, nothing to do about it now. Krysta sighed and slowly moved away from Savannah, sitting up. Tying her bleach blonde hair into a ponytail, Krysta got up and walk out of the tent. It was probably mean to just leave Savannah be herself but she wanted to get everything packed and ready. It was just her workaholic side coming out. Krysta packed up her stuff, along with Savannah's. Walking out her door, Krysta saw Ritter walking down the hall. She wanted to say good morning but something seemed off with him. More trouble Krysta presumed before walking his direction a couple of feet behind him to give Ritter space. Krysta dropped off the stuff by the van and went back to the tent.
╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah had a yawn crawl through up his throat and out his mouth as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. The couch become incredibly unconfortable as Noah came out of of his slumbering stage. Noah sat up and just stay leaning back, slumped over on the couch. He was so cramped but whatever. He was in nothing but a giant t-shirt and socks.

xoxoxo"Very attractive."

Noah laughed softly at himself after five cold still minutes of staring at motionless body. Ugh, he didn't want to get up. Noah laid back out on the couch then rolled off. He rolled on the floor looking for some sort of way to entertain himself and wake himself up. He growled playfully clawing the ceiling that seem to be out of reach.

xoxoxo"Grrr..... Wait, where is everybody?"

Noah pipped up, looking around the room. Empty. Noah groaned, crawling towards the door out. Finally getting the energy to stand up, Noah stumbled into the kitchen and pulled out the cart of milk. He walked out the back door and sat on the legde of the prouch, swing his feet as he stared out into the lake, drinking his milk. 
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:22 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah woke when Krysta re-entered the tent. She stretched out, yawning, then looked at Krysta. "Morning." She smile at her, opening her arms up for her. "You've been up and about already." She gave a small, teasing frown, then giggled.

"It's sad that we just burried Shadow and won't be here to watch over his grave, since we're leaving, and all.." She gave a small smile again, before stretching once more.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson rose an eyebrow, looking at him. "My house? I don't remember agreeing to that." She nodded, thinking it over, nope, as far as she knew this was just a house they had stopped at that she had been frustrated at, lost some innocence to and started to question everything. She chewed at her lip and nodded, rubbing at her knuckles "Mmkay, I might chill back there with them for a little bit. I haven't decided yet."She shrugged, she needed to confront Decker today, about him in general and if he did have anything physical she should know about. She looked at Seth and some gloom flew over her, she felt bad for Seth. She knew he wouldn't want that sympathy but she did, she loved Seth like flesh and blood, she would lay her life down for him, which was why when he was crazy she approached him with no fear. She wasn't afraid to die. She looked at Decker and gave him a smile "It's fine, I figured you would either drag it out or cut it short with her, she's very...assertive."She kissed him softly, she had noticed his pupils, dilated, but she wasn't going to bring it up. If he was high there wasn't much she could do now unless she had Emily come out and punch him again, waking him up like the first time him and Emily met. Fun times. "I'm gonna go make some coffee okay? I'll be right back."She gave Seth a small smile and made her way to the kitchen, smiling widely at Noah."Well goodmorning sleepyhead."She chuckled, looking at his attire and kissing his forehead while ruffling his hair. She started up the coffee pot and got out some cups and creamer, having a feeling she wasn't the only one in need of a wake up.

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
||Noah knows about the adoption, right? }X sorry for not reading. Meh gets a little lazy. ||  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi looked at him longingly and intertwined her hands with his and rolled so she devilishly rolled so where her hands pinned his back and she kissed him deeply. She pressed his lips urgently but gently against his and nipped at his lip running her tongue over his. She felt terrible for teasing him but she had to let him know she loved him always and forever.

She moaned as she ran her tongue over the spot she accidently broke open and smiled. "Mmmmmmmm, would you like to share some chocolate with me on the beach this very beautiful morning? I mean it is nowhere near as gorgeous as you but I need to move."

She smiled and gently let her lips trail down to his neck as she gently nuzzled his neck and let her breath dance over it as she failed in all attempts to hide the pleasure she got from his blood. Though the night before still rang true in her head and she remembered everything, she had to move forward. She needed him. She needed to be able to talk and she didn't want to hear any more apologies from him.

She stood and without a blush slipped out of her night shirt and slipped into a pair of jeans and a short sleeve shirt with a bikini top underneath. She bandaged up her forearm and slipped on her tennis shoe. "Com'on slow poke."
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:03 am
[[i've been out waiting for my bus for almost half an hour.. She still hasn't come yet.. So my friend is picking me up and giving me a ride to school here an about twenty minutes XD I have some roleplay time =] lol ]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image

Jake smiled as she entwined their hands and then was taken aback as she rolled on top of him and pinned him. Her tongue danced devilishly across him and her kisses made him shudder lightly in pleasure. She definatly knew just how to drive him mad. He kissed her back when her lips were on his and breathed a bit as she licked the rest of him. He grinned at her as she asked about the chocolate. "Chocolate sounds lovely." It seemed that she forgave him, so he wouldnt brouch the subject again unless she wanted to. He watched her change with a slight blush and got up himself to change. He got changed quickly into shorts. "Lets go my love." He grinned at her.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter watched as Seth made his way out of the van. He placed Ritter's hand on the necklace Ritter have giving him and Ritter sent him a weak smile. The accessory was frail and a bit distored but it was still intact. Seth staggered towards the house and Ritter sighed walk next to his lover's side, reaching for his hand.   
"I'm shorry love."
Ritter apologized, rubbing Seth's hand on his cheek. He couldn't say that Seth hands brought him the same excitement as they used to but the confront that welcomed him was still there. He kissed it lightly and helped him to the kitchen, seeing Noah on the way. Noah still seemed a little distant, maybe he just wasn't a morning person.
"Hey Bunny."
Ritter chimed  ruffling the boy's hair. He smiled that the boy's outfit and walked along with Seth inside.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Savannah seemed like she was just waking up. Good, it would have been terrible if Savannah thought she was a runner. Krysta dove into a hug when she saw the girl's hands go up towards her. 
"Morning lovely."
Krysta chimed, hugging the girl tight then letting go. She chuckled softly at her comment.
"Ha, I can't help but be an early riser. I gotta work."
Krysta smiled, fixing her shirt to cover her tummy. It was kind of cold.
"Yeah, it's pretty sad but I'm sure he'll be okay. He's protected by the flowers."
Krysta beamed down at Savannah before sitting next to her. Krysta turned her body so that Savannah was between her legs and began to braid the brunette's hair.
"You wana get breakfast or are you not hungry?"
Krysta asked not really looking at the girl, she was too focused on braiding Savannah's hair.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoAs the sun peeked through the trees and shimmered in the lake, Noah giggled quietly to himself. What if he could walk on water and eat sunlight? He would probably be Jesus. Now that would be a life. Suddenly Noah heard a familiar voice ringing through his eardrums. It was a bit muffled since Noah wasn't fully awake and his was still kind of ditzy. It was Jacky though. He knew what she looked like when she kissed his forehead. Noah twitched his nose and crack a smiled when she ruffled his hair before going back inside. Noah was going to follow her inside like a puppy but he was just not in the mood. Besides, Noah liked to stare into nothing and dream of everything. Then another voice came calling at him. Ritter, his new friend with the other guy, Seth, his mate. Hm... Mate? Noah liked having mates. Playmates were fun. Ritter ruffled Noah's hair and walked inside. Noah twitched his nose again and scruffed out. What was it with people and ruffling his hair? Maybe it was just what everyone did to the baby of the house. Everybody seemed to be older than him. Oh well, being the baby had it's advantages, he guess shrugging his arms and drinking some more milk. He got up and walked through the kitchen and sat down at the table in the dining room. And slammed down his carten of milk and sat there motionless. He body was reacting at a really staccato pace. He could really use a coloring book right now.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:42 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah smiled. "I can't ever get up early on my own. Never have. Never will." She giggled. "And yes. Breakfast would be very nice right now." She nodded and put a hand to her stomach as it began to growl. She blushed lightly, looking down at her stomach, then looked back up at Krysta.

[[sorry for short post =/]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games