Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky snarled again holding her shoulder as it started being healed up again. She growled and got back up charging forward at him as her armor changed over her body. She leaped up at him bringing her hands down holding over a swords handle that formed. Her wings spread out and she roared out as her blade caught fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Roku appeared behind her and tripped her midflight,chuckling as she hit the ground. "You cant touch me without your dragon aura."

((hehehe))  

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

Anger filled up her to much and her shadowed armor became a full body form as real as anything no longer energy. Her dragon aurora surrounded her as she turned around and charged him again. She grabbed her claymore that was made out of her three katanas and slashed it at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image
Roku tried to jump back,but she wasn't messing around anymore. The slash cut off his left arm,and though it started regenerating,it hurt. "Good..." he said with a smile. "Lets begin." He punched into the air and a crack appeared. Sticking his hand into it,he pulled out his demon blade, Muramasa and his power increased greatly. "Now we can fight!" he exclaimed as he charged at her and swung his sword down with crazy force.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

Sky snarled and pulled her blade up and caught his on his own. She punched her fist out at his gut as her hand caught fire and blasted strait at him. She growled at him convinced to take him out and get back to the rest of his squad so she could take the rest of him out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image
Roku snarled. He caught her fist and twisted it until it broke. He then slashed at her,aiming for her head. When she parried with her working hand, he quickly aimed a kick at her stomach before her hand had time to heal.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

Sky cried out a little as her wrist broke but she snapped it back into place waiting for it to heal. Though, with his next attack, she had no way to defend herself from the kick to the stomach. She dropped to the ground in a roll and used her one hand to let herself kick up into the air aiming for his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image
Roku leaned back,doing some sort of matrix thing and ended up doing a backflip. He looked at her and new she would heal soon enough. He smiled, knowing this would be one of the best fights he would ever have. He charged at her,aiming for her left leg with his Muramasa and aiming for her face with his fist.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

Sky growled and caught his blade on hers again and caught his fist in her freshly healed hand. She smiled a little bit before she pushed him back away from her grabbing her sword handle with both hands. She swung it downward hard taking advantage of the gravity to add extra force.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm
((summon me anytime soon roku?))  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:41 pm
((wait what the heck? O_o wasn't he in the car? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm
((If you meant Roku, zeldacat then he left there when he noticed guns 'n blades. Crow also did that))

Crow threw away a stub of hes smoke that he lighted up when Roku started fighting. He didn't like to interfere this duel. From what Crow had seed this girl was good. Crow raises hes hand and hes sword appears to hes hand. "Need any help, Roku?" He asks.

((Also here is once again link to my character. Its the first one.))  

BlackSanor

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:43 am
((lol first of, this fight is between us adu. If she summoons a dragon or something like that,then ill summon you,but we talked about it and decided to duke it out ourselves. Zeldacat,read the former posts before the fight and,like sanor said, i left a while ago. Sanor, me and sky vanished to a remote area to fight alone so noone knows where we are. Im not able to respond to your offer of help,but it would be a no. ;P))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 am
User Image
Roku's face turned to that of pure rage when she swung her sword down at him. He was allittle off balance,but he used his right foot to steady himself and brought Muramasa up to parry the attack. His demonic aura was beginning to fully awaken,and he wouldn't be able to control himself if that happened. All he could do was fight till the full demon came out and took over. From there, he wasn't quite sure of what would happen.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:54 am
User Image
{{I can't and don't summon dragons}}

Sky opened her wings allowing her to be able to stay suspended in the air as she pushed down against his blade with her own. She growled but jumped back pulling back landing on the ground before charging at him again with almost blinding speed making a cut for his torso.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games