Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm
Mai had passed by the group of people at this point, with the Oracle there. She no longer felt angry towards the omnipotent being. She stopped and bowed. She was almost unrecognizable with all the dirt and cinder that covered her. Mai was working herself into exhaustion, but for the people of Celarius, she somehow always managed to gather the strength to keep going. She felt with the attack that had left the city in ruins, and with the Solus Rays becoming more and more unstable as each minute passed, something must be done. "Perhaps it's for the best that the people do not know of the Lady of Celarius' fate. But what will you do now Oracle? With such a short amount of time left." Her words weren't angry or sarcastic. But that of worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:52 am
User Image

Khaos

Lilith looked at Sumiko as she began to wrap the air around her neck. At first she thought nothing of it as she began to move, she could feel her breathing becoming constricted. Seeing Sumiko rushing her, she soon turned into her diamond form looking as Sumiko began to try and pierce her body with wind blades. "That tickles" she said giggling as she raised her foot, crashing her leg upon Sumiko's head.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 am
x SHATTERED x SOUL x
{Heh, thanks. I'll make sure to be careful, tis strange being away from my home computer for so long now.}

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia nodded, looking at Omotayo. "Then let's go to Celarius, apparently things are pretty mucked up there.." she said. "Prepare for the worst Omotayo, this could be the last few minutes we have of ever so slight peace.." she added. Looking into the direction of Celarius, "You first, use your wind currents to get us there faster.." she said..

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo nodded after hearing Lunia's words. "Things have been a muck everywhere Lunia......I don't think we were the only ones attacked by these beast." He stated in a calm yet troubled tone. "I'm prepare for it, just hope it isn't we we get and see. And honestly, the peace was over when those cloaked men attacked." He replied as the currents around them picked up with his influence. "Right, hold on." He stated as he walked up closer towards her and placing his arm around her waist a strong and swift current washed over the field and the moment it reached where Omotayo and Lunia was, was the exact moment they disappeared and on their way to Celarius.

Mere moments has past and the every shifting currents had carried Omotayo and Lunia to their destination, noticing the other right away a sudden and strong current had appeared out of no where near them all and within a second Omotayo and Lunia was standing their as the wind dispersed outwards. The look on Omotayo's face was blank, it showed no emotion but inside he was devastated at what as came to Celarius, he loved this beautiful place, its lush greenery was what captured him, but that along with many other things were ruin, but that was small compared to the lose of lives and how it made him feel.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:05 pm

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia looked around, her face was lifeless. She loved Celarius, it was always a beautiful place. She was interuppted though, by Silvers body lying on the ground. She let out a shriek, and raced towards Silver. Bending down at her best friends side, "S-S-Silver... your not... you can't be... not you too..." she said, Lunia's sudden sense of realization hit her. She let out tears, but stayed silent. She held Silvers cold hand in hers, and closed her eyes. "You were the best Queen Celarius could ever have, noone can ever make another you. Be at peace Silver, and watch over us all. You will never be forgotten, for you are always... in my heart. I will win this fight, for you Silver.." she said. Standing up, she wiped her face. And looked serious again, turning to Omotayo. "Fayte and the others won't be far ahead, can you use your power again to catch up with them please? There is no use staying here now... not anymore." she asked Omotayo, looking into his eyes. She never really got to explain to Omotayo how she really felt about him, but now was not the time. .

xLulie

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm
((aww don't die ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:56 pm
((I'm waiting on Nicko to post lol.))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm
(( Just a heads up Kokeshi but the Oracle's in the sky right now keeping the Solus Rays under control, but I will just assume you flied up to him. ))

The Oracle smiled a little. " so have you softened up working in the dirt? " he asked looking at all of the dirt on her clothes. He looked back towards the Solus Rays. " No they need to know they are going to know when the new leader takes the throne anyways. It's better that they know now and get their grieving out of the way. " He said calmly. He sighed as the realization of the days events unfolded infront of him. " It is truly an ironic gift I gave you all. The very things that grant you all life are what have killed so many. "

Fayte watched as Lunia and Omotayo made the scene. " It's good that we are all here. Lunia please...She wouldn't want us to be sad about this. " He said calmly. He looked at her and said. " Now we can't think about grieving we need to focus on electing a new leader of Celarius if the Solus Rays isn't bound to a person soon it will erupt and kill everyone including us. "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 pm
((I am waiting for myself to post.))

Dais sat down and began going through the remains of the head librarian's desk. If the drawers were locked, it didn't matter. the desk wasn't exactly in the best sturdy shape after all. There wasn't much that was salvageable from the desk. There was.. some confidential information between the head librarians, which Dais skimmed. Interesting... The pages weren't even complete anyway. Dais was sure Hodge and the other head librarians had copies of them. So, he destroyed the rest of the burnt material marked confidential. Seymour apparently had studied Memoria, for he saw some notes that looked as if they related to Memoria. He destroyed those too.

After Dais was done with the desk, he went down to the storage room and ran down the jammed door. Indeed, the underground files were in good shape. The room seemed untouched compared to the rest of the library. As he walked in more, he heard some rumbling. He looked back and nodded. The rumbling was the sound of tehe ground falling in on the entrance of the store room. "Hah..." the demon sighed. How ironic. But something as simple as being caved in wasn't going to stop him from getting out. If anything, it would give him some peace and quiet if he chose to look through the multitude of files.

------------------------------------

Kaori had nothing to worry about with Aldon unless she didn't want her ears being played with. The ferret wasn't going to bite her ears, but it would play with them and balance itself in the middle and wobble the ears for fun.

((Slightly editted))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 pm
((Oh I missed that, okay, we'll assume Mai flew up to him.))

Mai would surely offer her powers to help stabilize the Solus Rays, but without any rest, it's taking most of her remaining energy to keep her wings sprouted. "I've come to the realization that my own problems are outweighed by the troubles of the many. When I'm ready to learn the truths, then they'll be revealed to me."

Mai gazed down at the slowly rebuilding city below. She could see that people were entering the area to assist with aid. "I hope the leader you choose for Celarius, will learn from today, and from the past. Celarius can no longer live in a village-like stage. Modernization should come soon, so that next time something like this happens, Celarius will not be put to ruins again." She took in every word the Oracle spoke. "Perhaps some day, the world can prosper without relying on such power." She meant that with the utmost respect to the Oracle. Where there is a source of power as much as the Great Fragments, there will be evils that seek to use them. "I wonder if your Candidates are aware of what must be done to bring this country back from disaster. The last Lady of Celarius, may she rest in peace, didn't seem to care that her country had fallen far behind in its societal evolution."

Mai let out a sigh. "I'm sure who ever it is you choose, will be the right one. Now, please excuse me Oracle, I must resume giving aid. If you see fit, I will lend you my power to maintain the balance of the Solus Rays until a new leader is contracted." Mai waited momentarily for a response from the Oracle before she went back down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:36 pm
∫Sumiko grinned at her"Thats
a nice trick you have there. It looks like my wind will have no effect against
that diamond body of yours."she said. She put her arms above her head. A
thick gust swirled around them and it minimized the damage she would have
gotten. She rolled on her back then stood on her feet. She shook her
arms"Ooh that would have been dangerous if she got my head."she
thought.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm
The Oracle raised as eyebrow to this confusing statement. " My choice? No I think you're mistaken the leaders down there will be the ones choosing the next leader I don't care one way or another who it is. " He said before returning his focus to the Solus Rays. " I would be careful what you say about Silver, around them, they are in a fragile state something like that which can be taken offensive might throw them over the edge into a frenzy. " He said calmly. He personnally didn't take it offensively and clearly saw her point they had fallen behind on their enforcements and therefore lost this fight of course, being in a kingdom that resided in mountains floating off the ground gave them plenty of natural guard no ground based troops could reach them the only reason those monsters did was become they came from the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm
So he is leaving it to them... Another sigh escaped her lips. She didn't know the other country's leaders very well, but they all seemed....naive. Mai bowed to the Oracle and took to the ground where everyone else was, she landed in front of the majority of the group of lords and ladies, and looked them over momentarily. She herself was young, but unlike them, she had centuries ahead of her to gain knowledge and wisdom. She bowed in respect before speaking up, her wings dissolved into the air as she came back up. "My Lords and Ladies. It has come to my attention that you are in charge of choosing the next leader of Celarius. I must make one request...please, choose wisely in the very short time there is left."

Mai bowed again and took off to help out again. She took charge of a group of people there for aid, and directed them to the areas most in need of help. She had been there long enough and her view from the air before allowed her to decipher the total damage done in Celarius. Mai had heard a scream from a little ways away, it was from a villager who had stumbled across a stray creature. But the creature did not last very long as it dissipated into the air in a gut wrenching howl. Mai stood behind it, her eyes white and her hand outstretched towards it as she sent it to the abyss. When her hand fell, she felt more energy leave her body and she stumbled. "I've used up so much energy today. But I can't stop...not until everyone is safe..." The woman, thankfully unharmed rose up to help keep Mai on her feet. She waved her off and stood straight up. "I'll be okay, go help others." The woman nodded and took off. Mai figured she should probably go to the medical building now to replenish her strength to keep going.

((I nominate Mai as a potential candidate! ^.^ ))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 pm
{My posts are starting to make less sense, sorry if you can't understand it.}

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia didn't have to ask Omotayo anymore, she looked over and noticed Fayte not that far away. Grabbing Omotayo's hand, she ran towards Fayte with Omotayo and stopped infront of him. "I'm sorry were late, the 'things' that attacked our palace were too big in numbers for me to leave." she said. Looking at the Oracle in the sky, she sighed. "He's the only thing protecting us from death at this moment..." she said, turning back to Fayte. "With Silver gone, what will happen to Celarius?" she asked. Shaking her head, "Nobody can take her place, nobody can be as good a queen as she was..." she said, more quiet now. .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 am
As the ferret played on top of her head she smiled. It was very remarkable that a smile could even surface considering what had just happened to her home and he people who lived here, but she felt that if she were to smile and be happy, the mood of the people around her would lighten up as well. She did not wish to see anyone sad, and that was one of the reasons why she wanted to do all she could to help them out, so that some day she would be able to bring a smile back to everyone's faces. She was a little closer to the group now, watching over some kids and helping them help the grown ups. If she were to be the next Lady of Celarius, she would, as best as she could, make these people's lives happier.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 am
Mai was in the medical building she had helped re-build earlier near the edge. There were so many people injured, and a little ways away, the dead were being lined up to be buried. A volunteer nurse came up to her, padding her dirtied face with a damp cloth. "Miss you look exhausted." Mai nodded and took a deep breath. "Yes...do you have anything to replenish my energy? I must go out and help some more." The nurse nodded and left her side to go retrieve a remedy. Mai glanced around the building, it was so full and the aid that was there could barely keep up. She turned to another volunteer. "Is there any word on more help to be arriving?"

The volunteer shook her head. "I'm unaware miss. Just trying to do my job right now." Mai thought momentarily. "If you hear anything, keep me posted, I'll come by regularly to check." The volunteer nodded. "Yes m'lady." Mai's natural sense of leadership was slowly spreading around the damaged city to the aid. When the nurse returned, she had a fruit on a wooden platter for her. "Eat this, these fruits are native here, they are well known for reviving your strength." Mai took the platter graciously. "Thank you very much." She ate it quickly and headed back out.

Upon her exit, she was greeted with a group on newly arrived bans of people, there to assist Celarius. "We heard you are the person to talk to. What must be done?" One asked Mai. She kind of stopped in her tracks, surprised that they sought her out. "Why do you ask me?" They looked at each other and back to her. "Everyone here is saying that you are in charge of the disaster control. Are you not Mai of Damascus?" Ah, there it was. It was that person she talked to before must be spreading it around. She sighed. "Well, I suppose no one has stepped up to the plate yet. Alright, the east sector of the city at the moment is the most damaged and I am unclear as to how much aid has been sent there." The men nodded and began to make their way over there. But Mai grabbed the shoulder of one of them. "Please report back to me with a damage and loss assessment. And also...is there more help coming?" The man nodded. "Yes, I hear every country is sending caravans of aid to Celarius." Mai felt relieved. "Thank you for telling me." The man bowed his head then took off to the east part of the city and Mai gazed up at the Solus Rays. "There's only so much I can do right now until a leader has been chosen... but I will do all I can and beyond regardless."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff