Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Hiro thought about it, "Fine... Yasu, you will fight Regula Kaguya. If Regula thinks your up to it, then ou will join their ranks." The clone sighed, "This is just temporary.... Luo asked me to talk to the Hokage and if it goes wrong, then we attack head on."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:22 pm
[[Let me fix that. : P

What is with every single Sannin+ ranked Cloud ninja being affiliated with Masumi in some way?]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:25 pm
Incubus Shane
[[Let me fix that. : P

What is with every single Sannin+ ranked Cloud ninja being affiliated with Masumi in some way?]]

[It's because Sumi was fun to talk to.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

Raiden nodded. "I see.....very well then. Keep me posted as far as how things go. Meanwhile, is there anything you would like me to help you with before I depart from here?" He said as he then turned his attention to Yasu. "If you make it into the ranks, we'll begin your training immediantly" He informed the young boy as he returned his attention to the Raikage's clone

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Austin sighed."Once again...Do you have any Idea were he might be?"Austin said as he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 pm
"Check his house in the country, Austin." Hiro looked at Raiden, "Nah, your free to do what you wish I guess."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Austin shrugged."I have no idea where his house is...Sorry"Austin said as he yawned  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Hiro's clone had seemed lost, so many things had happened since he took his nap. He heard the knock, "Uh, Come in!" Hiro looked at Raiden, "Is there something you need, Raiden?"

Kekkaishi walked in and said"Hello I'm Kekkaishi Hiruko. The ne genin. I just came too introduce myself."  

blind fire091

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:30 pm
Kit noticed that a lot of people were now in the room. As he walked to the door he took in every face and namehe heard. A ninja's greatest weapon after all was information. Page 97 paragraph 12 in the ninja strategy and tactics book in the archives. Upon walking out of the office Kit made his way into the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta kept hearing Ryugans name in the conversation. 'I really need to find that guy when sparring is done...' Vesta still couldn't shake off why happened at the training grounds. She just continued to wait to know if the sparring would be held at the grounds.

User Image

Rockgirl809

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:35 am
Yasu turned to Vesta and nodded his head slightly. "Yes, the training grounds will do just find...I need a good warm up before engaging in combat against an anbu ninja." His hair spikes waivered with the intense electrical current travelling through each strand at the present moment. "Regula Kaguya...great another bone grower." He sighed, although in many ways such as his nonchalant demeanor and his lazy attitude he resembled Sengetsu he was not one to enjoy fighting, in fact he hadn't engaged in true combat since becoming a ninja. Nor did he want to. "Raiden...I'll return once I've obtained the status of anbu, but before we train when I get back I wish for you to fight me...fully push me to my limits, if you don't mind I need to test the abilities of the seki-reigan against a high level shinobi." He did not await a reply from the ninja, he signalled to Vesta then formed a single seal, his body submerging in the floor and he was off to the training grounds.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

Raiden nodded as Yasu headed off for the training grounds. "Very well then...you'll be pushed to your limits....and beyond afterwards" He said as the shinobi was gone. He looked out the window, towards the thunderstorm overhead. He's like Sengetsu....but no matter. He'll be fashioned into a warrior. His destiny is none of my concern He thought as several blackish blue sparks cackled about his body.

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm
(( Hiro..I'd appreciate it if you stopped sending people to where I live..They can't see the house or even find it without a tag..neither can anyone else...If they "stumble" upon it they die...just read the first post..GAWD.))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan walked into the office and the instant he saw Raiden he got an annoyed look on his face, they type of look someone makes when they think or say "Is he for real?" Ryugan threw his hair over his shoulder and remarked " Now you wanna show up.." Ryugan turned to Vesta and smirked before just taking a seat.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta did not smile back to Ryugan. Her face was expressionless as she walked up to him. "I need to borrow him for a few minutes..." She looked at him with an evil stare. She grabbed him by the front of his shirt and once again and dragged him to the training grounds.

User Image

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:44 pm
Austin followed Vesta who obviously wasn't a patient person...He hated girls like her.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games