Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 pm
Massasooni nods, glancing around. "So... yeah... I'm thinking... that... you know... since you're all... pregnent... that... maybe I should make some breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:00 pm
Luna smiles"That would be nice. I am hungry"She starts to sit up  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:48 am
Massasooni nods with a small smile before sitting up. He thinks for a moment before asking "So... what is there... to cook with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:16 pm
"Anything love"she giggles  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders some. "well... how about some old fasion style of cooking for you?... you know... over some fire and in one pan."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:10 pm
She smiles"I would love that!"
She hugs him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 pm
He chuckles. "Good, because in all honesty... it's probably the best and only way I know how to cook." He says as he hugs back a bit. He shrugs his shoulders. "So... you perfer any... breakfast food?... or... does it not matter?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Luna smiles"It doesn't matter my love. Any food is welcome"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:59 pm
Massasooni nods slightly. "Right then... I'll... be on it... your going back to sleep, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:55 pm
She smiles"For a little bit longer. I need a little more sleep my love"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am
Massasooni nods as he begins to slide off the bed. "Ok then... I'll be on it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:08 pm
Luna smiles as she goes back to sleep  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 am
Massasooni nods as he watched her go to sleep. He then walks out of the room to gentailly close the door and down the hall to find the pixie zipping around the house. He raises his hand to catch the pixie, which chuckles. "Hiya Massasooni!" He seemed to shout, for the silence of the house made normal speech sound like yelling. Massasooni shakes his head. "I want you to go out and get some fresh breakfast food... stock it up by the front door... I'm cooking breakfast, and I need you to help." The pixie zips out of the house excited. Massasooni then walks to the fireplace to glance in it for a moment before beginning to light the fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 am
Luna slept peacefully. She was happy and knew that her child would be loved  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm
Massasooni grabs a pan and places it above the fire, he then sits down in a chair near the fire and looks at his fingers as he waits for the pixie. After a few minutes the pixie enters the house to say "Got it all! Outside as you suggested." Massasooni glances to the pixie before standing and walking to the front door to open it and find chickens sitting on eggs, a couple dead pigs, a beehive, and other such things. Massasooni sighs and shakes his head before grabbing a few eggs from under the chicken then looking to the pixie to say "... I wanted fresh food, not... the animals themselves..." The pixie looks over the animals then nods. "Got it, I'll take care of it... go and cook them eggs." Massasooni nods before walking back in and cracking some eggs into the pan. Massasooni sits down before glancing to the front door, hearing the animals commocain before the pixie zips back in. "There! I converted them into usable food!" Massasooni blinks before walking to the front door to see that the pixie had done so, that all that sat there seemed to be fresh food.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games