Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:00 pm
Vi placed her book down when she heard a faint knock at the door with her sensitive ears. Slipping into the shadows she reappeared downstairs and headed to the door. Opening it she saw three people, a male, a large wold and a lard scorpion. Not surprised in the least by the demons appearance she addressed them all.

"Hello, what do you three want?" She asked her voice neither cheerful or annoyed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:09 am
"Sorry to bother you but, I havent noticed this house before... Has it always been here?" Jengal said, Raking the girls face with his eyes. "It hasnt.. has it.." 'Dont be stupid Jengal, Buildings dont Just appear' said Greed with a concerned Jengal, fearing his master had started to lose it. "Be quiet" He said sharply to his wolf companion.  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:26 am
Vi raised an eyebrow at the boy, but then she smiled- the tips of her fangs showing- and laughed lightly. "Yes this Buildings been here for awhile. But dont worry about not noticing it, that seems to be the norm for Kanareshii. You dont know its here until you're at its door." Vi said gently.

"Why dont you come in? Im not the owner here, but im sure you'd be welcome to at least come inside for a few minutes and rest." Vi said as she stepped aside to let them in. "Its not much, and its still being restored to its former glory. Whatever that was."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 am
Caly nodded to Vincent's words of finding Ven, starting to release him afterwards. She slowly started to stand, taking Poison with her. But at Cy's mention of the Pub and she nearly cringed.

"Please not there again." she said softly. "I think I could deal with the MArketplace better than there. And as for your other friend, i think she's actually in the lobby." she tilted her head to the side as she connected with the rest of her magic floating throughout the mansion. Because she had so many spells thrown everywhere and pockets of pure unspent magic in random places she could flit from place to place and send her awareness out searching. She tried to do the same with finding Ven, but because his presense/power signature was so different than that of what she was used to she couldn't place him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:39 am
"Alright no more pub." Cy said with a smile, but it disappeared when Caly mentioned where Vi was. He was beginning to resent her, for leaving him as she had. They used to be so connected with one another, but now they seemed to have grown apart. Vi was acting differently then usual, she wasnt hitting on every available person within reach of her. Cy dismissed his thoughts about his former companion and stood up.

"Yeah, i figured as much, i just didnt want to search her out. She can tell when im checking in on her, and she doesnt like it." Cy half muttered. "Anyways lets head to the marketplace then." Cy said as he came up to Caly and Vincent.

"Sounds like someone's afraid of her." Vincent said, taking note of Cy's aophrensive nature towards Vi recently.

"No im not." Cy shot the demon a 'dont question me' look.

"I was merely making an observation, dont bite my head off." Vincent said gently as he stood. "Alright then lets go." Vincent said gently, he followed Cy out of the room and made sure Caly was coming with them.

"I have to thank you for what you did back there Caly." Vincent said gently as they exited through the back of the building and left the area in the direction of the marketplace.

((To the Marketplace))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:10 am
"Sure." He said smiling as he cautiously stepped in, he beckoned ofr his demons to come in 'Come on, she invited us in' with a disgruntled growl Greed followed in, closely in front of venom. "So.. You're a vampire..?" he said turning his head to The girl  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:23 pm
"Is it that obvious?" Vi inquired as she shut the door behind him, suddenly showing interest in the boy. "The names Vi." She said as she held out her pale hand. Her pale gray eyes looked between the boy and his companions. "Whats your's and who are these two?" She asked as she ran her fingers through her long ebony hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:01 pm
"I'm Jengal." He shook her hand sheepishly. "These are My Demons.. Familiars I like to call them." He pointed a finger at His large wolf "He's Greed, Has the most powerful jaws you can come by, He almost took a nice chuckn out of me when I first summoned him.. He's okay most of the time.. But best not to look him in the eyes.." He then turned his attention to his scorpion "That's venom, Not a very nice person, but his stingers are worse, they spit a highly corrosive acid.." He looked at a burn mark on one of his hands "I would know.. They'd never attack anyone without my command. So really, they're harmless.."  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:34 pm
"Ive dealt with Demons before, we got one upstairs actually." Vi pointed up to the second floor. "Do they talk?" Vi said as she looked at Greed, her eyes connecting with his despite Jengal's warning. "So Jengal, Greed and Venom. Interesting. Well Welcome to Kanareshii. Do what you want so long as you dont cause trouble i think youll be fine here." Vi said as she turned to leave the trio to themselves and return to her book.

"Oh i forgot a few things. If you see a blue haired male, wearing a mask on his face. Thats Vincent, he's a shadow demon. Then there's Cy, another vampire and someone ive known and fought alongside with. Then there's Caly, she's a little half elf, half mage i believe. She's the ones who's been restoring this place slowly. Then there's Li he's pretty much like a mechanical child, but he's harmless, in fact he's still upstairs sleeping." Vi said, it was a bit of a long winded speech but it needed to be said.

"There are a few others around here, but i dont know where they all are currently. Oh! and if you see these strange foot tall dolls walking around, um... try not to touch them. But do come and inform me. They've been wreaking havoc around here lately." Vi said leaving out the part that the dolls where Vincents and that they had almost killed a boy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:58 am
"Oh.. Okay.." He took a glance at venom and greed, "Is there any wide open space where I can train?"  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:32 am
"Front yard is best, but the backyard should work too." Vi said as she pointed in the direction of them. "But the backyard has some nice foliage in it, that Vincent, Caly and a few others started to restore. Try not to mess it up if you go out back." Vi said before she turned and stepped into the shadows. Disappearing from the room she reappeared in her bedroom and picked up her book once more. She resumed reading it, although she kept a mental check on the three newcomers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:15 pm
"C'mon" Jengal said, with a shadow of a smile as he beckoned for his familiars to follow him. 'My offer still stands Greed," Venom telepathically whispered to Greed. 'No.' Replied Greed, in a gruff tone. 'C'mon, we could both take him and then we'd be free. It's his fault for trusting two no-good demons like us' Hissed Venom. Jengal finally made it to the yard ' Okay guys, We need to train, We havent done so in a few weeks and We've become a bit rusty.' 'Oh here he goes with his training lark, HE needs to train, not us. C'mon.. I'll make the first move..' Hissed Venom. Jengal turned to face the two. He noticed the wicked glint in Venom eyes 'Venom.. what's up?' Suddenly, with no warning venom spat acid straight at Jengals face, Jengal's eyed widened with surprised, He quickly shoved his two arms in front of his face, the acid hit them and burnt into his skin. He let out a blood curdling scream as it ate through his skin. 'C'mon Greed.. You're turn'  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:38 pm
"Oh now, now arent they nasty?" Vi said to herself as she stepped out from behind the tree in the backyard. She folded her arms and leaned against the trunk. Obviously she wasnt about to interfere with the demons and their master, just yet. But she would watch, it had been awhile since she had seen anything even resembling a battle.

So naturally anything even remotely looking like one would peek her interesting. "Disobeying their master who would have thought." Vi said mockingly, it was all to common that the whole master and servant thing didnt work when demons where involved.

Slipping out from a window were two little dolls, each about a foot high. As they scrambled down from the window and plopped down onto the ground. They brushed themselves off and straightened their long ebony hair before they looked around.

Ebony almond shaped eyes were the only things that adorned the dolls pale white faces. Having no mouth they spoke telepathically to one another when they spotted the two demons and their master.

More demons?The one said.

Maybe they can be useful.The other said. The dolls snuck closer and sat in plain sight of the demons and their master. Curiously they watched the revolt unfold.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:57 am
The pain was indescribable in Jengals arms, he mustered up as much strength to take out his two swords "You'll pay for that" He spat at Venom, He staggered toward him, and weakly swung his shortsword at him, Venom Dodged it easily and smacked jengal in the back with his stinger. Jengal fell right in front of Greed. 'I guess you're gonna take a swipe too' He said, his voice filled with anger and hate. Venom had returned to Jengal 'FINE!, I'll make the finishing blow' Venom charged up his stinger with all the power he had, ready to crush Jengal with it. 'Freedom here I come!!' He hissed  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:18 am
((Vincent and his dolls))

Mentis- one of the litte dolls who wore a white button down shirt, white shorts, crimson tie and black shoes- looked to their counter part Sine- who wore a white sleeveless dress that had black little hands on it at the bottom, Her tights where the same way and her shoes where ebony just like the other doll.

The two nodded to one another before they took one anothers hand and ran over to the battle scene. Just as Venom was about to make the finishing blow the dolls spoke to him telepathically. Their voices sounded ghostlike and yet childlike as well. Why kill him? Why waste the time? They questioned, their voices becoming one. Why not just leave him? If he is of no use to you can we have him? Yes can we have him?

"What are those little devils doing?" Vi said as she narrowed her gaze at the dolls who had come up to the two demons and their master who wasnt in such good shape.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games