Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 pm
Anya shut her eyes and clenched her hands into fists when she heard Will call her 'dear' for the millionth time. The next time he called her that, she was definitely going to punch his lights out. "Would you STOP calling m--!?" Anya managed to growl out half of her threat to Will before he caught hold of her face and suddenly kissed her on the lips. Her eyes widened at the shock, and as Will pulled away, Anya raised her hand, ready to smack Will in the face for the uncalled for action of kissing her. However, he had already launched himself back towards Itachi, telling her to 'wait for him'. Anya's eyes narrowed dangerously. "The next time I get my hands on you... you... are so... dead!" She finished the threat as a shout. If Will hadn't jumped back up into the air to fight Itachi and stayed on the ground, Anya would have tackled him to the ground and beaten him to death.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:30 pm
Itachi smirked as will had fallen for his trap. He snaped his fingers as the fire that will had cut through before suddenly rushed at him in the form of alarge orb trying to engulf him within. Meanwhile the mist suddenly became superheated to several thousand degrees as the traveling lightning became extra energy for the heated mist being absporbed within it as it faded fully before reaching itachi. the ice in the air then melted as well sending a torrent of water down at Will should he emerged from the fire orb. when it went through wills lightning sheild it would melt into condensation and then be superheated burning Will up close and personal. it was a solid plan the burning mist negated long range lightning strikes and formed a barrior against normal means of passing through it himself allowing itachi to fight at range. He had a jolt in him from wills barrior when he tossed him but it quickly passed and he was still fine. he had covered his arms in heat to both burn will and keep from getting burned himself.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 pm
The situation, upon first impression, didn’t seem to look so good for the Satan Owl as most of the black lightning was taken unexpectedly by the now superheated mist. That smirk never left Will’s face though as the temperature rose around him, steaming his exposed skin and making the burns on his hand and arm only more tingly. If it hurt, he really wasn’t showing it. If anything, he seemed to be “happy.” He was a masochistic b*****d to some extent after all. The ball of fire went toward him, but this time, he didn’t employ the lightning to slice it down the middle. He would have it go away completely. The fire orb simply disappeared. “Really, now, Itachi…” With the sudden disappearance of the fire orb, Itachi would find the Satan Owl coming straight at him from where the orb was before. The disappearance of the orb lessened the temperature slightly, but it didn’t stop the water that hadn’t been canceled out by the fire from condensing completely because of the temperature. Will’s electric shield still fizzed the water out, but some of it got through because of the misty conditions. The Satan Owl ignored the pain and chuckled as he lanced toward the younger Owl. Nice try, but no dice.

That lightning from way back was still there behind Itachi somewhere, not doing anything, and had not been absorbed by the mist because it was tucked in a top corner of the room.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 pm
Roulin grinned toothily when Dante finally became mist again. It wasn't the same as Lucien's gas-like mist, but hopefully his plan would work. Gracefully, Roulin revolved sidestepped Violence's blade allowing it to crash deeply into the ground. "I don't know how Dante, but I can see everything around me for a couple of feet. Trying to attack me from behind isn't going to help." Now that Dante was mist, it was time to initiate his plan. Using his brother's power, his expelled a thin, almost invisble wave of charged particles outward in a dome. The most it would do to a person was make them itch, but to smaller animals and particles, it would burn severly and produce a sense of dizzyness.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:44 pm
Amara walked up closer to Amaya and smiled. "You can help" she said whispering. "I want you to throw some lightning towards Vince...he can 'freeze' things" she told her. "But his power is triggered by fear. "So when I move shoot it towards him" she told her friend.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 am
Raven tilted her head at Clary when she said where it was she was sleeping "I paid money for these rooms, and beds like the one I am in are rare to come by" She spared Clary a weak smile "Besides i would rest alot more better if you were not so in the open when sleep. So please wake up and make your way to my room and make use of roomi service. As fo invading dreams...I will let you know if I need your assitance"

Nat took in what Owen said and nodded in agreement about not telling Raven "you are probably doing the best thing...after Ravens strange turn ealier, its hard not to assume that the stress is getting to her" he withdrew his phone and typed out some more words "But...you wont he able to hide it from her...if this illness starts to effect you more seriously you could end up in a bad way"  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am
((I'll wait on Anya until something happens that involves her a little more.))

===

Owen smiled at Nat as the boy agreed to keep a secret from Raven for the time being. "Thanks, kid." he said, the smile widened slightly. But yes, Nathaniel did make a good point: Raven would find out sooner or later about his condition. He nodded. "It's only going to be really bad when I start coughing up a lot of blood. So there's no need to be seriously worried...yet." Owen finished with a rather sheepish smile to Nat, hoping the boy would understand what he meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 am
Demios smiled as they reached the house Armand had been to before. He had to admit it was nice to see people who weren't afraid of them. He figured they weren't used to Owls. As they neared the door a person who Demios could only assume was the father walked out the door. "So this must be your friend who you brought the food too" He said with a warm tone and a smile. "Well come in I assume theres a reason you came back" He said as he led them into the living room. "Linda we have guests" He called to his wife who was in the kitchen after a moment she came to the living room with a few drinks for everyone. The man waited for a moment before asking again "Now what brings you here?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 am
Demios smiled as they reached the house Armand had been to before. He had to admit it was nice to see people who weren't afraid of them. He figured they weren't used to Owls. As they neared the door a person who Demios could only assume was the father walked out the door. "So this must be your friend who you brought the food too" He said with a warm tone and a smile. "Well come in I assume theres a reason you came back" He said as he led them into the living room. "Linda we have guests" He called to his wife who was in the kitchen after a moment she came to the living room with a few drinks for everyone. The man waited for a moment before asking again "Now what brings you here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Amaya nodded, but was slightly worried when Amara said she wanted the Clueless Owl to throw electricity at Vincent. The boy looked so shy and helpless she didn't want to accidentally hurt him. But she trusted Amara. "Okay, Amara," Amaya agree with a meek smile. She was ready to throw some lightning toward Vincent once Amara moved. Amaya herself hadn't exactly been great. Actually, seeing Vincent reminded her of how she was when she had just been forced into the UNS's employ and training. They were both shy.

--------------------------------------

Armand nodded to the man who opened the door and invited them in. "Thank you, sir," the red head said with a smile. "Yes, this is Danny. We're both grateful for the food you kindly provided, and it was very delicious." For the latter sentence, Armand smiled at Linda, who presumably captained the cooking for the household and had just brought them all drinks as they were sitting in the living room. The Amish family already knew Armand's name because he had given it beforehand. He had chosen not to give Demios's full name because it was too distinct. Hopefully, Demios would be fine with the temporary name Armand had given the Amish family.

Armand chuckled lightly with a smile as always when the father asked the reason why they were here. "Sorry to impose on your family again. If it's possible, could we get a ride to the next town over? We would be glad to help with anything for your trouble." He looked at Demios with a reassuring smile before turning back to the father again. The scientist was toning down his usual cheerful demeanor and jokes because it hadn't exactly been the best of first impressions the first time he had come to the village, even though the Amish got over it.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 pm
Amara smiled at Amaya and had complete trust in her as she smiled at her moving out of the way, "Now" she said calmly as she awaited to see what Amaya would do and how Vincent would react.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm
Once Amara moved out of the way, Amaya put on the meanest face she could, which really wasn't very mean and she tried to imitate some scary faces she had seen before, and launched some electricity straight toward Vincent. It wasn't just one bolt. There were a couple. Amaya hoped that Vincent would be ok and pushed the thought away. No. He will be okay because Amara is here.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 pm
Amara looked at Amaya and smirked a little bit when she saw her "mean" faces. The lightning that was circling amazed Amara as it was sent hurlign towards Vincent. This was to see his power in action.

Vincent who had been just standing there not wanting to interfere in Amara and Amaya's conversation looked at his feet. His interest were lost but soon he saw a flash as he looked up coming towards him, his eyes widened as the electricity was headed towards him at blinding speed, holding his hands out his power activated. He thought that the lightning was going to kill him to his surprise the lightning was still. His heart was racing as he stood up and moved out of the way as he stared at the attack.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm
Amaya blinked as she saw the electricity just freeze. She didn't seem to be able to move the electricity either, or maybe she didn't have that much control that she could move it from that frozen state. It was "frozen".

"Umm, what happened?" She covered her mouth as she realized that Amara had mentioned that Vincent stopped things. "Oh, good job!" she quickly said to Vincent.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 pm
Amara was worried that Vincent might have failed but to her surprise he stopped Amaya's attack. When Amaya asked her question Amara responded. "It seems that Vincent's power is triggered by fear or surprise" she said in observance. "He can create a molecular stasis...or in other words freeze things" she said as soon as her statement finished the lightning was moving again as it hit the wall. Amara looked at Vincent and back at Amaya. "And apparently there is a time limit on it" she told her friend. "Congratulations" Amara told Vincent.

Vincent smiled at Amaya. "Thanks" he said rubbing his head but soon noticed the lightning unfroze. "That happens a lot. I normally can't keep anything froze for too long...just long enough though" he said with a shrug.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games