Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm
Arwen's head snapped in his direction. "Oh hi, Blank!"
Alonna chuckled. "You see? This is why I love little-good God, what happened to you?" She reached up, trying to fix his hair, giving up after a few moments. "Are you alright?"
The little girl stood up, then bounced over to Blank. She grabbed his hand, pulling him closer to the grave. "Daddy, this is Blank. Blank, this is my Daddy. He's an angel."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

RED

Red found Blanks medicine and a pil in Blank mouth.
"Just swallow no biting," he said as Blank swallowed it sub-conciously.

User Image

Blank

"Boyfriend..." he said quietly at first.
"Where did you come up with that?!" he said loudly at Arwen then quieted his tone. "Sorry," he mumbled his eye downcast.

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:14 am
Alonna went back to the bench, motioning for Red to follow her.
She pouted and began to sniffle. "You mean you don't think I'm pretty?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:33 am
RED

Red nodded and followed Alonna to the bench.
"I wonder how Blank would handle this situation," he grinned theen fished around his pockets until he found two lollipops.
"Want one?" he asked holding one out to her and opening the other one skilfully with one hand (this is impossible in real life especially with chuppas) and popped it in his mouth.

Blank

"N-n-n-no!" Blank said panicking. "I don't mean that! Remember that promise! DDon't cry!" he patted Arwen on the head.
"Please don't cry!"

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 am
"Ooh yay!" she exclaimed, grabbing it, opening it, ad popping it in her mouth. "Yum, cherry."
She sniffled. "So you do think I'm pretty?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 am
User Image

RED

Red grinned.
"Glad you like it."

User Image

Blank

Blank nodded.
"Very pretty," he mumbled and kissed her on the cheek and pat her on the head

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:57 am
"So what happened to Blank's eye?" she asked, tilting her head.
Arwen blushed. "I think you're very handsome too, Blank," she said, grabbing his hand and pecking his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:09 am
RED

Red sighed.
"Well... Alice a very close friend to us," he said pointing to a beautiful girl standing with Dragon somewhere in the other part of the graveyard. "Has a incredibly evil and powerful uncle who took down over 900000000 very very very very powerful demons in one single blow and didn't take much of his srenght less than a quater." he said. "The uncle was the white haired guy we saw called Vex.When Vex suddenly turned up to Alice Blank tryed to protect Alice but got a curse on his eye. We are using a seal to refrain it but he must take his medicine whenever it hurts. We don't know when it will heal we keep it under a eyepatch because it had markings of the devil on his eye and it was now red."

Blank

Blank blushed and mumbled thanks.
"So what was your daddy like?"

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:14 am
She nodded. "Wow, he's one hell of a kid."
"I don't know," she said, using her free hand to trace the name on the stone. "He died before I was born."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 am
RED

"Yep," Red agreed. "That kid is a miracle. Probably because of his angel parents."

Blank

"Hmmm... I bet he was an awesome person!"  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 am
"Really? Arwen's step father is a Fallen, and her birth father is an angel. Small world, isn't it?"
Arwen shrugged. "Mummy always tells me he was a good man, but I think she's just saying that to keep him in my life. I like my Daddy Charming, and I wouldn't give him up for the world."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 am
Mayah Playah

Red chuckled.
"Sure is," he grinned. "Reminds me. What race are you? I'm a demon."
He laughed to himself because angels and demons were not suppose to get along but he got along with Blank perfectly fine so did Alice.

"Daddy charming?" Blank asked curiously. "Whose that?" Blank sat down he was tired from standing up.  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:34 am
Rimmi X

Alonna sighed. "Well, technically I'm a witch, but I'm also a...d-don't judge me, but I'm the youngest of the Ridela triplets." She blushed, mentally upset with herself for admitting her station. Every witch knew about the Ridela Triplets. It was hard to ignore them, seeing as the were the most powerful siblings in the Witch Realm.

"He's my mommy's fiancĂ©," she replied, plopping down next to him. "He and Mommy are getting married soon, and Daddy Charming is so excited.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image normal mode

*Anau looks around the graveyard scared to death...things like this were what seperated her from the Coven...she hated to see death yet Sabin was another story* Sabin....where are you??? *she was to meet him here and take him to the Academy but she hated the fact that he'd told her to meet him in graveyard*

User Image

Not afraid of the dark are you sister???? *Sabin appeared behind her, scaring her and seeing her like this made him grin showing his incisor gleaming under the moonlight*

Sabin!!! Please don't do that again... *Anau pouts and hits her brothers shoulder but that only makes his eyes glow violet and gleam evilily*

We're vampires!!! There's nothing we fear, and more so since you and I are of the proud and powerful Salamarie Coven!

You don't have to be a jerk about it brother. *she sighs and looks at him..even if he's rude and obnoxious, she still loved her brother and she knows he means well...in his own bossy creepy way* Do you have all your stuff Big Brother???  

Sapphire_Angel713

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 am
Mayah Playah

"Cool I heard of the Ridela Triplets," Red grinned. "Powerful and stuff like that right?"
As a demon when he was 10 his parents forced him to leaern about the other worlds such as the spirit and the witches.

"Your mum is getting married!" Blank grinned. "Cool!"
Then he looked up to the sky. Stars were appearing.
"Whats a wedding like?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games